It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Iranian commanders assassinated

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

This just broke

Well it appears that Iran has been having some trouble I'll dig into this for more info. EDIT: I'm sure the Anti-US/Israel crowd are going to have a field day with this one.

No group has claimed responsibility for the attack, which was condemned by Iran's Parliamentary Speaker.

Iran has previously accused a Sunni resistance group, Jundallah, of terrorist activities in the province.

Sistan-Baluchistan is mainly made up of the Baluchi ethnic group who are Sunni Muslims, some of whom oppose Shia rule.

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 18-10-2009 by SLAYER69]

I'm sure the Anti-US/Israel crowd are going to have a field day with this one.
I think that's anti-war and anti-corruption. It's only the apologists and fools who think the Mossad and George Bush are helping the interests of their nations.

The Group that likely did the attack, is associated with Al Qaeda -- the Mech
In case all these military strategist geniuses didn't notice -- al Qaeda was a Sunni group out of Saudi Arabia. So exactly when has Iran ever attacked the USA and under what strategy, is are we so concerned about them getting the Bomb when the Bush administration was giving it to Dubai and Saudi Arabia -- two countries that HAVE supported groups that attacked the US.

How is being a raving IDIOT being a Pro US / Pro Israeli patriot. The Israeli military has wiped out a ship full of our military during peace time and Iran has not.

This "Iranian enemy" nonsense, keeps coming from people who have been caught lying. We don't get much chance to investigate the previous lie before the same pundits get to make another. The "imminent threat" is a bunch of crap.

And these "bunker buster" bombs being ordered to blow up nuclear plants -- that will be about 50 times worse than Chernobyl. I'm not very excited about following into another war around people who are so crazy they should be in a padded cell.

Stick your Pro-US plastic patriotism in your rear. I don't think that creating a million kids with birth defects and Lukemia for the next thousand years is something to honor my country.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
There are no coincidences on the world stage. Research economic hitman and learn the truth about assasinations and power. Iran announced they would be pricing oil in euros, thats all you need to know. That is an act of war in the game, and so it continues.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Iraq killed 100,000 Iranians in the 80s, why don't they seek out revenge? I know why because America did it for them as in get rid of Saddam, now that Saddam is out of the way they want protection from America and Israel and they hate Iraq because it is no longer under Islamic rule. When it was under Islamic rule Iran was at war with them, so no pleasing these people, blame Israel because Muhammad says so. Don't stop the violence in India, Somalia or Pakistan and all your Islamisation conquests, just sit there and blame Israel for the world's problems.

[edit on 18-10-2009 by The time lord]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Since these were Revolutionary guard Generals then you can bet someone from the outside was involved. Most likely Mossad with CIA help. If Iran retaliates it will be bombings in Iraq, They would never challenge Israel or the U.S. directly.

Iranian leaders must be a little worried at the moment. We are only days away from the original Web-Bot prediction for October 25th. Did the CIA tell the Web-Bot guys to change it to an Economic prediction?

[edit on 18-10-2009 by Sky watcher]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
Iraq killed 100,000 Iranians in the 80s, why don't they seek out revenge? I know why because America did it for them as in get rid of Saddam, now that Saddam is out of the way they want protection from America and Israel and they hate Iraq because it is no longer under Islamic rule. When it was under Islamic rule Iran was at war with them, so no pleasing these people, blame Israel because Muhammad says so. Don't stop the violence in India, Somalia or Pakistan and all your Islamisation conquests, just sit there and blame Israel for the world's problems.

Saddam was NOT Islamic rule -- I can only guess what the heck you are talking about.

Where we find problems -- we find abundant natural resources like Oil. The "islam" you are talking of, is more tribal versions of the same. It's like blaming the Branch Dividians on Christianity.

I'm sure if there were less religion, there'd be less war. But a lot of these groups are fighting by design. Saudi Arabia finds it's easier to have them fighting Shi'ites than the royalty.

In the US, it's the Have Nots vs. the Have Nots, as ignorant poor white people, get all upset about poor Mexican people --- or whomever the enemy du jour is.

All over the world, people are squabbling over things, and countries like the US, are selling them the weapons to do it -- you do realize that's our #1 Export, don't you? Why should we be complaining about Islam when these are our customers.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Literally everyday now something happens that takes me totally by surprise. Our reality has become something to gross to explain. Wonder why so many are so divided and their is only greed and dishonesty in so many hearts. To bring a child into this world now would be cruel.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
Such theories completely ignore the plight and frustration of the Iranian people and their motives to carry out such an attack.

To my knowledge, a suicide attack would be far from the kind of methods iranian progressives would use to attack their government. It generally takes a religious fanatic to blow themselves up.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Not sure if this has been mentioned yet:

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad vowed Sunday to strike back at those behind a suicide bombing that killed five senior commanders of the elite Revolutionary Guard and at least 26 others, the official IRNA news agency reported.

"The criminals will soon get the response for their anti-human crimes," IRNA quoted him as saying. Ahmadinejad also accused unspecified foreigners of involvement.

Link: www.jpost.com...

Well, this is Israel's version. Did Iran threaten retailiation or is Israel using this to justify "preventive strikes"?

And so it begins.....

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by The-Hammer
If Israel/US were going to attack soon that's a sure sign. Decapitation IMO. I wouldn't have paid much attention to it but with all that has been transpiring over the past 6 months or so. This seems very fishy to me.

[edit on 18-10-2009 by The-Hammer]

Why would they bomb Iran when they can do less intrusive attacks like this, think "Munich," I'm sure Israel has agents in Iran right now doing dirty work...but honestly, who cares? It's better than a global calamity like a Nuclear strike or the U.S. being dragged into another war. Israel has every right to defend itself, they don't however have the right to a genocidal-like occupation of Palistine...but as far as Iran goes, I support their fever.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Frankly, it wouldn't bother me at all if the US was involved, though right now the Iranians are pointing the finger at the UK. Good for the UK.

I am not a US, UK or western world advocate, but the Iranian government has killed thousands of innocents with their state-sponsored terrorism. That's just a fact.

All that's happening to Iran is exactly what Iran did to others: it paid money to groups that it knew were going to be involved in terrorist activities, while not expressly condoning those activities, at least publicly. If the US/UK western world finally gave them a taste of their own medecine I say it's about time.

Pay-back is a bitch.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Saddam Hussein
en.wikipedia.org...

I don't see much change in ideology between the old Iraq and the new, they both hate America, Israel and freedom, they both want to acquire weapons if not nuclear, maybe both are playing the poker game of being military strong but it does them no favour, unless they enjoy suicide.

Saddam Hussein admired Nebuchadnezzar II and Hammurabi. Mahmoud Ahmajinedad on the other hand is admiring the 12th Imam prophet to come down and wipe out the Jews, either way their curse is to be against the Jews, they are better off leaving them alone, the Godly chess game is not in their favour here, the Jews just need to wake up and use their King, but they deny him right now so they will use the knights for a bit as back up.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Pakistan sends 30,000 troops for all-out assault on Taliban
Helicopter gunships, aircraft and artillery pound Waziristan mountain stronghold following attacks by militants

Guardan

Now, that might be chasing the terrorists from Pakistan into Afghanistan and Iran????

That would be a clear reason behind the terrorist bombing in Iran.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
www.presstv.ir...

One week from Today the Iranians are to have their nuclear facilities inspected. I'm surprised I havent' seen this mentioned in the thread.
October 25th, blah blah blah...

Has anyone else ever noticed that any time there is a strive towards peaceable terms in the region something crazy like this happens?

In a possibly related thread that deals with the timewave graph for this date (25th October) I had suggested that you may see the Iranians hold the inspectors hostage.

After these recent events, I would actually be surprised to see the inspections go on at all. Of course, the American Government, Israeli Government, etc. like to SAY that they want Iran to stop developing nuclear power, but like I said, each and every time talks are progressing in this region something crazy like this happens.

Apparently the "group" involved here is an American backed radical group. So apparently, it is the Americans here who don't want this process to go forward.

Unless of course it is all a lie and the other angle is being worked (power struggle inside Iran)... but I don't buy that. With all of the war talk going on it would be foolish to kill off your top brass.

---------------------------

Slayer,

The US has most certainly threatened to nuke Iran. "We are to keep all military options with Iran on the table. Including nuclear options." Bush.

"Bomb bomb bomb... bomb bomb Iran" McCain.

------------------------------

To reiterate, I think this has EVERYTHING to do with the upcoming nuclear inspections in Iran. This is meant to destabilize that process. And to possibly provoke Iran during the process. Like I said in the other thread, if the Iranians hold the inspectors hostage on the 25th of this month and claim that the Americans and Israelis sent them there to plant evidence of illegal activity, or anything resembling this, actually occurs next week, things are going to get very crazy, very quick.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon

Pakistan sends 30,000 troops for all-out assault on Taliban
Helicopter gunships, aircraft and artillery pound Waziristan mountain stronghold following attacks by militants

Guardan

Now, that might be chasing the terrorists from Pakistan into Afghanistan and Iran????

That would be a clear reason behind the terrorist bombing in Iran.

Please, Thats just for show. Show me one video of the Pakistanis actually fighting the Teliban. That news is only for western consumption.

Its always the same video of Pakistanis crying that they had to move out of their mud huts and some Pakistani troops walking around.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

not anti US at all this is my home ,i just hate the people that ran it into the hole it's in now.

but you do have to addmit this lo0ks so scripted, right out of a movie.. kinda like how we mixed or blurred the lines with iraq and afgan war..

mixing iran into the bs thats going on now... just takes that 1 reason for U.S. to step foot over there and do it like we did iraq.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Suicide bomber attacks Iran's Guards, kills 31

The bomber struck what was to be a reconciliation meeting between Shiite and Sunni tribesmen to calm sectarian tensions in the southeast. The region is a tangle of disenchanted clans and sects that claim they have been persecuted for generations. Jundallah and other groups pose no serious threat to the Iranian government, but they are capable of deadly ambushes against state and Shiite institutions, including a bombing at a mosque in May that killed more than 20 people.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ancient_wisdom
reply to post by nenothtu

I don't think so because the attack killed five senior military members. If Iran wanted to pull a false flag they would kill innocents and then garner the support of the people, like the U.S. did. Why would a black ops mission kill their top generals? Makes no sense. And how could a lone islamist nut get that close to top members? It had to have been Mossad/CIA

"top Generals" often find themselves at odds with "leadership" over foreign policy. They aren't usually as vocal about it in the US, but it still happens, even here. In foreign lands, Such differences have resulted in a "disappearance" or two on more than one occaision.

Now, if leadership wanted to shed themselves of some dead wood, send them to the places marked "here there be dragons", and drop them in the grease, make sure a few innocents die with them, and blame it on foreign powers known to be bellicose towards said leadership.

Two birds with one stone. A "twofer". The only problem I have with a CIA connection is the "suicide bomber" aspect. Not a normal CIA MO. It's always possible that CIA provided explosives and intel, and the op itself was actually orchestrated and carried out by the Baluchis. CIA backing, but not direct action.

Wouldn't be the first time for that, either.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TSawyer
reply to post by projectvxn

They're trying to provoke Iran to respond first

If that fails to work, they will go through with their pre-emptive strike.
I am depending on the free world to make this the last "pre-emptive" strike these barbarians make. It's coming, we all know it. Let's get it over with.

Obama wouldn't allow that.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
It is obviously a Russian, Chinese, False Flag Operation,

American, Israel, Great Britain, is to obvious, unless China and Russia and America and Great Britain are now all in cahoots.

What About India? NO France.

[edit on 013131p://bSunday2009 by Stormdancer777]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join