It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: 20 die in blast targeting Iran troops

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
This is big news when combined with the rest of the current Iranian rhetoric and internet rumors whether true or not.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

It says that, "Victims of suicide attack include 5 commanders of elite Revolutionary Guard"

Currently this breaking news states:

The IRNA news agency said the dead included Gen. Noor Ali Shooshtari, the deputy commander of the Guard's ground force, and Rajabali Mohammadzadeh, the Guard's chief provincial commander. IRNA reported that about 60 people were either killed or injured.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I'm sure the CIA is active in Iran.

Considering they carried all manner of 'terrorist' actions in their overthrow of Mohammed Mosadeq. Including the murder of innocent civilians.

I don't think it's that far a reach to think they are up to this type of thing again. Oh what is done in our names.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by muggl3z

While we do know CIA stirs the doggie-poo in Iran; I'm not so sure the CIA is in involved in this incident ... unless it was to provide intelligence information as to where the meetings are. My hunch is Iran is snowballing, imploding from within itself.

We have the crooked elections last Winter and the head Poohbah declaring an unpopular and contested winner; then on the 14th, four days ago or so we have the Internet rumors about the head Poohbah being in a coma and/or dead - which never did hit mainstream media and might have been just another rumor.

Either way around it, I agree (opinion), that the CIA would be pleased even if it wasn't their handiwork.

[edit on 18-10-2009 by Trexter Ziam]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Man i'm surprised this hasn't got any attention over here in britan although it is still recent like a few hours ago ... you guys getting anything over there in the states?

top topics

join