It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I posted this question on David Icke's forum.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Do you guys think that this could mean things are predetermined?

Just a thought maybe our destinys aren't so random. That said the times I have experienced this are event that are inherently normal and of no real significance, hardy a grand destiny at all. But you know what I mean.

Perhaps after a few more years of keeping journals and such it may happen for something a little more important.

Peace

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Tempest501,

Any time you experience "this" a dream come true. It is of grand significance.

We are desensitized beings who often just in some melancholy way dismiss greater realizations. This dreams that come true, is a greater realization.

Even if your life feels mundane, it is not. Not even in the slightest. It has significance. These are deep thoughts. Not something people so often discuss. Which is why a discussion like ours benefits the awareness of such experiences.

There is a certain amount of predestiney implied here. Isn't there?

Amazing really. We are talking about the future being observed in a past.

Right there we are defying Newtonian physics and the laws of relativity. Seeing a future event in a past dream.

How is that ever mundane or not amazing?

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by YouAreDreaming
Tempest501,

Any time you experience "this" a dream come true. It is of grand significance.

We are desensitized beings who often just in some melancholy way dismiss greater realizations. This dreams that come true, is a greater realization.

Even if your life feels mundane, it is not. Not even in the slightest. It has significance. These are deep thoughts. Not something people so often discuss. Which is why a discussion like ours benefits the awareness of such experiences.

There is a certain amount of predestiney implied here. Isn't there?

Amazing really. We are talking about the future being observed in a past.

Right there we are defying Newtonian physics and the laws of relativity. Seeing a future event in a past dream.

How is that ever mundane or not amazing?

Very true my friend. Never thought of it like that.

Dont get me wrong I am happy with my life too, didnt mean to give the impression that i think its mundane. I was just refering to the things my dream have predicted. You are right though, the fact that has happened is amazing in itself. Its just, I guess ,you think if this sort of thing is going to happen its going to have a deep message or warning. I probably just watch to many movies though.

Peace

[edit on 18-10-2009 by tempest501]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join