It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Balloon Boy / Blossom Goodchild Connection / Predictive PR-ogramming

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
hmm...

I've thought of some things i thought i'd share....
let's start with good ol.. what'shername.. oh yeah "Blossom Good-child"....

en.wikipedia.org...

According to Goodchild, the channeled message included the remark, "We wish it to be understood that on the 14th day of your month of October in the year 2008 a craft of great size shall be visible within your skies. It shall be in the south of your hemisphere and it shall scan over many of your states. We give to you the name of Alabama."[3]

en.wikipedia.org...

The Colorado balloon incident took place on October 15, 2009 and attracted world-wide attention[1][2] when six-year-old Falcon Heene from Fort Collins, Colorado (referred to as "Balloon Boy" by some media outlets[3]) was thought to be travelling at altitudes reaching 15,000 feet (4,600 m)[4] in a home-made helium balloon colored and shaped to resemble a silver flying saucer-type of UFO

"on the 14th day of your month of October in the year 2008 a craft of great size shall be visible within your skies."

wasn't the 14th day of October but was the 15th day of October.

It shall be in the south of your hemisphere and it shall scan over many of your states. We give to you the name of Alabama."

wasn't Alabama, but was Colorado, though not so much south within our hemisphere.

Just putting this out there because of the synchronicity involved.

Simply focusing the attention of millions of viewers on multiple TV channels and web streams synchronistically at one time, is enough for me.
It's the imagery involved.

Goodchild.. whether an independent unknowing authentic "chaneller" or a useful pawn via sound-to-skull technology to make her think she's "chanelling" or just a knowing player in the process... doesn't really matter to me.

What matters is the effect of her claims..
The effect ws that millions of people began focussing on that date and that image.

what happened a year later exactly (because only AFTER the 14th had passed did the explosion of communication occurr negating her claims... that day being the 15th..
so a year later.. when our planet is occupying the same exact poition in space a year before...

what happens?
we see the exact same image she put forth.. sailing across our skies... LIVE.

IMO this is practical Predictive Programming at it's most evident.
Acclimating the public collective unconscious into slowly becoming receptive to the image of this type of craft in our skies.. becoming a reality.

doesn't matter if it was a hoax, or if it was an accident, or if it was just a balloon.
what matters is that this MEME has been broadcasted into our minds collectively.... thus easing the shock of the actuality of real craft when we see it.
The same can be said of the Stan Romanek "Alien" in the Window Video event.. the "Phoenix Lights"... or Goodchild's "chanelling"...whether it's a hoax or not doesn't matter... it's the coverage that gets special attention... as if by choice.. or intent. and we discuss it intensely.. focus on it together.. and remember it.

note the coordinates of Fort Collins...(where the balloon left from)
40°33′33� ��N 105°4′41″W

and Roswell NM...
33°23� ��14″N 104°31′41″W

read about the occult signifigance of the date and coordinates of the Roswell crash here - www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
ATS discussion on that here -
www.abovetopsecret.com...

also take note the numerological significance of the spacing between these dates... dates of impacting public events we all share the experience more or less... things that are remembered...

From and including: Friday, June 11, 1982 Premiere of "E.T. The Extra Terrestrial Film"
To and including: Thursday, October 15, 2009 Balloon Boy Event
It is 9989 days from the start date to the end date, end date included

From and including: Friday, June 11, 1982 Premiere of "E.T. The Extra Terrestrial Film"
To and including: Thursday, July 17, 2003 Stan Romanek Video of "Alien" in Window Recorded
It is 7707 days from the start date to the end date, end date included

From and including: Thursday, July 17, 2003 Stan Romanek Video of "Alien" in Window Recorded
To, but not including : Thursday, October 15, 2009 Balloon Boy Event
It is 2282 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date

From and including: Thursday, March 13, 1997 1st Phoenix Lights
It is 4600 days from the start date to the end date, end date included

From and including: Monday, July 7, 1947 Roswell Crash
To and including: Saturday, May 9, 2001 Disclosure Project Press Conference
It is 19,666 days from the start date to the end date, end date included

From and including: Monday, July 7, 1947 Roswell Crash
It is 22,747 days from the start date to the end date, end date included

From and including: Tuesday, February 6, 2007 2nd Phoenix Lights
To, but not including : Tuesday, October 14, 2008 Goodchild Prediction Date
It is 616 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date
or 88 weeks exactly

From and including: Wednesday, February 25, 1942 "Battle of Los Angeles" National Guard firefight with Flying Saucer"
To and including: Monday, July 7, 1947 Roswell Crash
It is 1959 days from the start date to the end date, end date included

From and including: Wednesday, February 25, 1942 "Battle of Los Angeles" National Guard firefight with Flying Saucer"
To and including: Friday, May 30, 2008 Stan Romanek Video of "Alien" in Window Shown
It is 24,202 days from the start date to the end date, end date included

To and including: Friday, June 11, 1982 Premiere of "E.T. The Extra Terrestrial Film"
It is 14,717 days from the start date to the end date, end date included

as I said.. i'm just putting this data out there for others to ponder if they are fascinated by the potential for any esoteric connections that the purveyors may have used.

feel free to add to this SPECULATION
yes.. notice i said speculation...

-

[edit on 18-10-2009 by prevenge]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Good work, prevenge!

A lot of times, events like the two that you pointed out do, indeed, have occultic and symbolic significance for the public to entrain themselves upon.

During the "Balloon Boy" -- I'd rather call him "Attic Boy" -- "crisis", I did think about the Goodchild crap that was almost exactly a year ago, but I did not take my thought as far as you did.

S&F for your effort.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I am going to have to say this was nothing but a coincidence. Blossom Goodchild is nothing more than a charlatan in my humble opinion, and like many others before her have smeared any shred of truth there might have been to any type of "Galactic Federation". I also do not see how a small helium balloon that was not in the "south of our hemisphere", (as that would be near or around Central America), was not of "great size", and stayed in the same state (regardless of the TV coverage) is anywhere remotely close to anything the GFL "channeled" to Goodchild. Not to mention this happened a year later and was not a true alien spacecraft, lightship, beamship, or whatever.

I understand what you were trying to say here but I truly (personally) think that there is nothing to this other than trying to take a coincidence and make it into something bigger than it is (for whatever reason, if you are a GFL believer or not). You surely made an interesting speculation however, and the above post is my opinion, for what it is worth.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I'm going to go with jkrog and call this a coincidence myself. Good effort though.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
The only thing they have in common was they were both hoaxes.

Anyone see the boys father on the Today show? He's clearly hungry for attention. So much so that's he's putting so much pressure on his son to lie, that it's making his son so sick that he vomits on national television.

I mean, instead of calling 911 when his son was apparently floating away in a balloon, he calls the local TV stations for helicopters.

top topics

join