It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Agenda set out for all to see? (Plan to poison the population?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Here are extracts from the Protocols from Jim Marrs book: rule by secrecy:

'we shall create an intesnified centralisation of government..we must develop a super government by representing it as the protector and benefactor of all those who voluntarily submit"
(nwo? european union? proposed us/canadian union?)

'we shall destroy among the masses the importance of the family' (childcare centres and women having to return to work when the child is extremely young for economic reasons?)

'the public have not the slightest idea what ends the press really serves. we shall saddle and bridle it with a tight curb.. not a single announcement will reach the public without our control'
(no announcements re real cancer cures or amazing archaeological discoveries in the press (i mean like puma punka; or sunken cities off india/nan madol etc. ever notice the press seems to focus on greek and roman stuff?)

'we shall put government power in the hands of persons whose past and reputations are such that between them and the people lies an abyss, persons who in case of disobedience to our instructions must face criminal charges' (explains all the paediphiles and criminals in power)

'this..which has served as the basis for our organization of secret masonry which is not known to and aims which are not even suspected by these..cattle attracted by us into the 'show' army of masonic lodges'
(they're using secret societies to tell the 'cattle' what to do; and for aims that the 'cattle' are not aware of). (for all those masonic supporters out there..)

There is also a bit that i cant find about putting poisons in their air, the food, clothes, things that they use - in such a clever way that people cant detect them'.

(now look around you and SEE: there are poisons in your FOOD - aspartame, harmful artificial additives, irradiated vegetables etc hormones in your chickens; there are poisons in your COSMETIC PRODUCTS(parabens, sulfates, mercury in makeup); there are poisons in your TEETH (mercury fillings); in your WATER (flouride); in the CLOTHES you wear (formaldehyde); in your ATMOSPHERE (cfcs, pollution, carbon dioxide); in things that you use (cling wrap; plastic containers; aluminum foil/aluminium products), the list goes on. Do you really think this is a coincidence?)

etc.
'loans which hang over the heads of rulers who ..come begging with outstretched palm to OUR bankers'
(THEY control the banking system. explains the bailouts, yes?)

So who are THEY?

Well, the protocols have often been blamed on the jews. But the average jew im sure knows NOTHING about this sort of an agenda, would not support it and is clearly not an all powerful international figure with this sort of control. or they wouldnt have ended up being sent to gas chambers like they were.
so it clearly isnt the jews.

so who then? the masons?
after all, it does mention THEIR masonic organisation. so they are apparantly the OWNERS of it. but the average mason no doubt,(in fact, as they state clearly) knows nothing about this sort of a plan, and would not support it at all. it is doubtful that even those at the very top of the organisation know anything or much about it. knowledge may be limited to an extremely select few.
not the masons really then, since they are 'cattle' too apparantly.

who then????
well, how about ETs? check out william bramley's book 'the gods of eden' as well as jim marr's book as he reaches a similar conclusion.
either a race of ETs or the hybrid human/ets that are in positions of power perhaps.

What by the way is SION?
(ZION) is used in judaisim.
the protocols of "SION"
the PRIORY OF SION (in secret society law)
and 'signed by the representataives of sion of the 33rd degree'.

Again: to make it clear, this is NOT to do with judaisim. this term SION is also found in secret societies. maybe those at the very top know. probably no one else.

another quote: "we are the chosen, we are the only true men. They can see but they cannot FORESEE.." (that's humans)

wakey wakeys, humans....

oh and for those of you who want to oppose them?
'until dissenters commit some overt act we shall not lay a finger on them but only introduce into their midst observation elements..."
(however, if you DO commit an overt act, ... (possible reason for the long list of scientists who met with 'interesting deaths' like stabbing, car going off bridge, carbon monoxide asphyxiation, plane crash, etc)?

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I think given the depressing nature of the above theory, that i should post something positive to counteract it. even if its true, doesnt mean there's nothing to be done about it or people are as helpless as it makes out.
i think people are very powerful - just the opposite of what it makes out.

i suggest some reading: the anastasia series of books - you can probly get them from amazon. she talks about how powerful humans are and how you CAN change the world through the power of your mind and actions/visualising. because of her i now have a vegetable garden and a totally different outlook to how humans should interract with plants and animals. funnily enough, i feel like there's some power or magic in her words, as reading it always leaves me very emotional. She says she can change the world by the power of her thoughts, and for some reason, i tend to believe it. i have already made changes in my life based on reading it and apparantly millions of others have too.

altho i shud say obviously not all ETs are bad even if this is true. im sure there are some nice ones out there and maybe even on earth too.

[edit on 18-10-2009 by rapunzel222]

join