It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Actual visit to Official FEMA Camp

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
Here is the photo after processing by intel experts:

Well, that must be one of those FEMA Concentration Camps for one of the rural Breadbasket States with a population of only 500!

And miraculously, it is about 5x larger than the FEMA Concentration Camp in my region for a population of 150,000+.

Granted, if they want to incinerate the populace rather than house and feed them, then they wouldn't need a lot of space.

But still, to round up, imprison, hold, and feed any significant percentage of the general populace is going to cost money...a significant amount of money...while letting that population complacently work away at their Wage Slave jobs and paying taxes makes far more money. The one thing you can trust the Government for is their greed and keeping their eyes on the bottom line. So long as it comes down to making money or spending money, you can rest assured that the Government would rather be making money on the enslaved Sheeple rather than spending money on imprisoning the Sheeple.

(And I totally loved the analysis of "Rusty Metal Tetanus Pit of Agony"!)

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I love the concentration camp debates. Beech grove Indiana for example. I worked for amtrak as a contractor for the last 7 months. i have been in and out of every building on the site. alot of the so called FEMA additions that are claimed to be there are just hysteria. Like the Furnaces to burn bodies, they are not furnaces but a part of the air quality and climate system. there are no Quarters for living, no chambers to gas masses of people. yes there is alot of strange things you see around the place, but nothing that is unexplainable. The do contract repair work on trains for the military there, as well as for their own equipment.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
Here is the photo after processing by intel experts:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7dfa8bdbac56.jpg[/atsimg]

LMFAO!! That's absolutely fantastic.

I wonder how many people would gather up here on ATS that would actualy take a trip out to their local FEMA Camp locations and take some pictures?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join