It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there anything you could to increase the chances of aliens coming to you?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Like constantly thinking and talking about them every day, hanging a drawing/picture of them in your room, meditation, etc?
I would be interested in this and people's answers.
Thank you.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
shift evolution consciousness, happened to me. 3 days later, having frequent dreams, not good one but got the answer of those wanting to silence me, for me not to send truth to those that need it most.

just meditate bro
be happy, light will come

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

Leave the gate to the boarder open?
*Sinks into seats*

To be honest, I am not really sure. Nor have I ever really thought about it. I have always tried to avoid abduction, rather than encourage it.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
According to The Mothman Prophecies aliens seem to like sneaking up on couples who are making out in a car at night.

I think it would help to pick a place that aliens have already been spotted. But be careful! You might meet someone that you come to regret having met.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Well you could try moving to Mexico their appears to be a UFO phenomena their recently.
would sure your odds a bit more.

Take care

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Hm having my own experiences. I'd say I had my first visit from them was in my mind when I was on mushrooms a very intense spiritual experience and if you do a little bit of research on Graham Hancock he can explain quite a bit from a scientific stand point on what I went through. Another time when i was in deep woods with my gf and friend; we stood on this hill and wtach a ufo for a couple minutes and then disappear. As far as for them showing up I'd say just its based on a spiritual/mental level and the more knowledge you gain and the oppurtunities you give them to present themselves the better. At the same time, I wasn't trying to yield those results when I got them so that probably has something to do with it aswell.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I honestly Don't think that aliens can read our minds or tell our levels of conciuosness. They are probably just another sentient species that is as perplexed by us as we are by them, although I think they may know a little more than we do cause we aren't putting a whole lot of effort into finding them. At least not publicized effort.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Well I can tell you that I have had a large Classic Grey alien flag hanging for 10 years and haven't had any visitation if that helps.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
You could try building a UFO landing pad in your back yard:

www.town.stpaul.ab.ca...

But I'm not sure if they even need landing pads so that might not help, but it just might keep them from stepping in mud puddles when they get out of the spaceship.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
Like constantly thinking and talking about them every day, hanging a drawing/picture of them in your room, meditation, etc?
Thank you.

I don't think anyone can really know for sure unless they know for sure, if you get what I mean by that. It's not a riddle or anything, I'm just not always great at expressing my ideas.

But if you want to meet an alien and you think they may be telepathically aware of you, I don't see how it could lessen your chances of meeting one, so why not?

Knock yourself out.

It's good to see someone who has their own ideas about the multiverse.

I doubt that anything will ever come of it, but stranger things have happened, and I could be very wrong.

So go for it, and if you meet one, for PETE'S SAKE, beg the alien to take a hundred pictures with you from a variety of angles and in different lights, with objects in the foreground and background that could be used for size comparison.

Otherwise nobody will ever believe you and you will be a ssoccial ATS pariah when you tell your story, which will be "debunked" by a "skeptic."

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Alright, I will just keep on trying with the stuff I am doing. Thanks for the tips guys.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I think I have discovered the secret to voluntary contact. Theta/delta brain waves. But to add to those states of brain frequency you must have the absolute belief which is the most difficult.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008

you must have the absolute belief which is the most difficult.

I do have a very strong belief in aliens.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
You have to move to a rural area.

Then spend a lot of time driving around on dirt roads at night in an old pick up until you see one in a field.

And how do you know you have not been in contact with aliens?

[edit on 20-10-2009 by calcoastseeker]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
Thank you.

This tip is not one I figured out for myself. I picked the means to somehow make a connection from a thread that was doing the rounds over a year ago.

Anyway here it is for what it is worth and it seems to be worth a lot because during the time when I tried it and the first time I tried it, I saw two UFO’s (with trippy light effects) high up in the sky.

A year later my wife and I have seen another one drifting right above our house at a height of roughly two to three thousand feet. When the dazzling bluish white light went out it was a triangle with three lights on the edges and a light in the centre. We were not seeing things there were three others near us unfortunately one was unconscious. The other two were ambulance crews loading him into the back of an ambulance.

I am digressing so here is what I did to get some UFOs to show themselves to me and it worked on the first night I tried it.

Lie on your back on a starry night, make sure you are comfortable and not tired or you will fall asleep. Start to meditate with the aim to fully relax your musculature while staring at a star that is comfortably within line of sight. Breathe in slowly through your nose and exhale gently through your mouth. Any method of relaxing meditation will do for this as it is just the means to an end to enable you to get to the point where you can focus and “lance” your consciousness into the sky.

While focusing your mind or consciousness up into the sky and your chosen star, imagine a thin beam of thought or energy lancing from your forehead and spreading out in a disc resembling oil on water hundreds of miles above you.

When you are satisfied that you are doing this correctly and satisfied that you are able to maintain this concentration start asking for contact. Send up only feelings of good intentions and a wish to see something that will confirm they are up there, “looking” down. Try to keep your thoughts within the disc you have mentaly created high above you.

I can tell you that it is a slow process and it took me about an hour before I saw what I saw and they were not satellites or high altitude aircraft.
Give it a try; but some word of warning, I went gaga to put it mildly and I ended up separated from my wife of twenty years and I lost many of my friends (no loss).

I was not really prepared; I tried something I had read with a slightly sceptical but open mind. I read how to do it on ATS and to my shock, it worked and the sight I saw high up above my house fried my mind a little (to put it mildly).

I think that seeing these things, knowing they had “heard” my thoughts blows away the reality of the life I have known with a new reality that all I had thought was truth is in fact a lie, that what I thought I knew is just a thin veneer on this great carbuncle we know as reality and reason.

Good luck, make sure to be patient and exude positive energy up there into the sky and it should work first time.

FYI The full accounts of my UFO experiences are on my profile and I live on the outskirts of Edinburgh so no need to move to a rural area if you are hoping to see a UFO.

[edit on 20-10-2009 by SmokeJaguar67]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Yes.

Every night before you go to sleep you must do this.

Lie down flat on the bed, cover your face with your bedsheets, make sure all lights are off in your room and have your bed facing opposite a mirror because aliens can see in 17 dimensions.

Just as you feel yourself drifting off to sleep, quickly spring upright and scream "Blorjightomino".

If this is done correct you will summon what is known as the loving spiritual blossomness fairbag aldromidus potom.

This can take years to get the pronounciation right, im still giving myself frights in the mirror with it and ive already had 22 failed marriages now.

Good luck young padawan, may the farce be with you.

Hey, you did ask if theres anything I could do, not you.

[edit on 20-10-2009 by XXXN3O]

new topics

top topics

join