It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop bashing us skeptics/debunkers and learn to think logically and with reason!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pathos

Originally posted by Imagir
reply to post by Pathos

Do you see this thread and all the files? www.abovetopsecret.com...
You have wondered if only one of these things is real, then what would happen?
May be I don't understand, but what is the "whole picture that is beyond our comprehension"?

After learning about what I did during my research, I can honestly tell you that none of the pro-alien stories are real. You might get a 5% prevalence of something being unexplained, but that doesn't mean its a smoking gun that supports an alien presence.

But who are you to tell that none of the pro-alien stories are real?
Do you know that UK, France, Russia, Brazil, Belgium, Italy and other countries has released their official UFO files?
If you want you can read them.
Military Pilots, Admirals, NATO Chief Generals, and thousand of high rank officers are all crazy?
But do you saw this thread?www.abovetopsecret.com...

What kind of resarch has you done? Why 5% and not 1%?
Explain please....

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

But who are you to tell that none of the pro-alien stories are real? Do you know that UK, France, Russia, Brazil, Belgium, Italy and other countries has released their official UFO files?
If you want you can read them.
Military Pilots, Admirals, NATO Chief Generals, and thousand of high rank officers are all crazy? But do you saw this thread?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

What kind of research has you done? Why 5% and not 1%?
Explain please...

You will find out what type of research I have done soon. I promise to make it worth your time, and I welcome everyone's critical analysis of the material.

5% is an actual number used by the United States government. Research has definitely been done by independent and government agencies. What they do not reveal is 'what cases' make up the 95% and 5% respectfully. Its not an imaginary prevalence.

Do you know that UK, France, Russia, Brazil, Belgium, Italy and other countries have released their official UFO files?

Yes I did. What I can tell you, without revealing too much for next week, is that they disclosed their UFO research to keep other information secret. Its an old trick that has been used for almost ever. When the government wants to do something on the right, they will get you to look to the left.

Military Pilots, Admirals, NATO Chief Generals, and thousand of high rank officers are all crazy?

Nope, they are not crazy. If you guys did some research, you will find out that the government has planted several of these people into the UFO movement. Its their way of keeping you guys looking to the right instead of the left. While you guys are looking towards aliens as an explanation, they are doing something in the opposite direction.

Old quote, "Between two lies is the truth."

Since the beginning of modern UFO history (1800s through 2009), the real 'disclosure' everyone is currently looking for had already happened. Other words, its been let out in spoon fulls since the 1800s. Most of you guys didn't realized it had happened. You were too busy looking for an unEarthly explanation.

I will also share with everyone a prediction, next week, which will setup the next forty years of UFOs sightings.

[edit on 2-11-2009 by Pathos]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Pathos

Do you have secret informations on WHY exist the UFO/Alien/ET phenomenon?

And who can say if you are not one of that "Agency Men" in order to discredit this?

Which credentials you have for giving a scientific vision to your arguments?

I still do not understand, but I wait your "personal disclosure" next week.

The name of your next Thread please, to check it......

[edit on 2-11-2009 by Imagir]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

reply to post by Pathos

Do you have secret informations on WHY exist the UFO/Alien/ET phenomenon?

I still do not understand, but I wait your "personal disclosure" next week.
The name of your next Thread please, to check it.....

I don't have current secret information, but I do have already disclosed (previously secret) information. You can find all of the information I will provide online or in the library. Its a matter of knowing where to look, what subjects to query, and how everything fits together. At the end of reading the material, I will leave the door open for some serious feedback. Each piece of evidence I provide will be occupied by a source, which you can analyze for yourselves. All of the information I provide will come from credible and reliable sources. None will be taken from amatures or hobbyists.

Name of the thread will reveal too much. I will keep everyone posted.

Sorry to the original poster for expanding this thread. Since the believers were sending out the charge, I wanted to reply to their accusations and observations. If we can get everyone on common ground, I think criticism on both ends will eventually be welcomed.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread511521
Which credentials you have for giving a scientific vision to your arguments?

Your question should be, "What type of scientific credibility does my references have?" Once you see the origin of my references, you will make your own judgments.

I revealed too much about my own background, so I edited the information out of my post. My educational background is very extensive in the subjects, which I have studied in colleges and universities. What I can say publicly is that I have two degrees and a minor. If you are concerned about my GPA, I can say that it does qualify me for entry into graduate school. I don't know how my background will help you.

What maters is the credibility and reliability of the references that I supply.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Pathos

Ok. I & ATS members wait with anxiety your personal revelation.

About your scientific credentials, I'm sure that you will give us way to verify them.

I only hope that you are not a Psychologist, otherwise we can sure close here the road.

I check you, PATHOS.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

Maybe you guys can help in finding pieces, which I may have missed along the way. I hope that we all (skeptic & believers) learn from this experience.

It will be fun and productive.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I laugh at people who think Earth humans are the only ones in the universe and think they know everything.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
Just try to debunk this picture:

I do not think you can.

OMG your right, I believe that is a real picture!

saw it many times but never actually took it as real, but now that you say so. I think that is a real one!

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by colloredbrothers
saw it many times but never actually took it as real, but now that you say so. I think that is a real one!

Grey Aliens definitely 100% exist.
Reptillians definitely exist.
Lion-like aliens exist.
Nordic aliens exist.
Pleiadean aliens exist.

Other species are a little bit inconclusive for me, though I would not rule them out.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Pathos

Only a friendly advice: before your personal "skeptic revelation",please take a look this thread. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

One of them did make it into my project.

I have seen practically all of them.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Lion-like aliens exist.
Nordic aliens exist.
Pleiadean aliens exist

If you don't mind me asking, what convinced you personally that all five exist? Did you see something in mythology? Was it an article or picture?

What drove you into believing that they exist?

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   

ATS Skeptics, please take a look at this thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please watch the files and after ask to yourself: IF ONLY ONE of these people, or of these photo, or of these images, or of these videos, or of these scientific data on the ground..... IS REAL , THEN THIS PHENOMENON EXIST?

[edit on 2-11-2009 by Imagir]

You burden us with a difficult task. YouTube has made it extraordinarily easy for believers to get their daily minimum of fluff. I won't criticize your effort 'cause you put a lot of energy into it. But, frankly, it would take days, nay, weeks to look at all of the videos and in the end all you would have is a big headache. Of course, perhaps your intent was to sort-of get skeptics to evaluate what is presented and then come to a decision hopefully agreeing with believers. But it ain't that way at all.

Take me, for example, I've been around the block quite a few times since I became active with UFOlogy. So, I'm dismissing the videos outright because I've seen just about all there is to see. I've read just about everything there is to read. There really is nothing new, just rehashing of the same ol' arguments.

Others may find the videos interesting and since they haven't had the experience I have will learn something new. But if they're believers, nothing will change their minds and may strengthen their beliefs. Skeptics, especially the younger ones, may find that they are now on the fence but if they're true to their nature they'll do deep research into the pros and cons and be guided accordingly. If they side with the pros, they were not that skeptical to begin with and will not become true-blue skeptics.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pathos

What drove you into believing that they exist?

I won't bother replying because you would still eat me apart no matter what I would say.
That's the mentality of skeptics.

[edit on 2-11-2009 by sphinx551]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Armour For Victor
reply to post by Skeptical Ed

I only have one small point to make, simple and sweet.
You post this in response of believers who bash the skeptics, yet in this very post you do the same...how so?

Peace!

Because most of the skeptics on ATS are more easygoing than I am. And that's because I've been in a lot of UFO and other forums since the early '90s and it's always the same: believers against skeptics. Believers outnumber skeptics so their voice sounds louder. But it's comparable to an echo: you send out a sound and it's repeated just in a lower volume.

I see threads on ATS (and again in every forum) with titles such as: "UFO skeptics don't use reason"; "Skeptics" v "Believers"; "UFO skeptics, Answer one question please?"; "I'm pretty tired of skeptics who are unable to think outside the box". Not all of these threads were anti-skeptics and some brought up some good points. But because the majority of ATS Aliens and UFOs forum members are believers, there's a lot of anti-skeptic sentiment being expressed.

Since I'm not a UFO skeptic I'm not as offended as others are but the problem is that even when UFO skeptics are "attacked" by the believers, their comments indicate that they are not good arguers since they are lacking the common sense and logic of stating a good argument. And that, primarily, is what I tried to bring up.

Believers cannot understand skeptics because of the different mind set. Believers do not require evidence whereas skeptics do. There are closed-minded skeptic for which no evidence is good enough and there are open-minded skeptics who agree that, for example, there is enough circumstancial evidence that shows that UFOs are real and for them UFOs are no longer in the they're-not-real category. All they have and agree with is that there is a worldwide mystery.

However, where most if not all skeptics agree is with the claims for the reality of aliens for which there is zip evidence. But don't tell that to the believers for, again, they do not require evidence, just hearsay and they join in not only believing the tales but supporting and defending those claimants.

So to answer your question, finally, I decided to tell believers, from my point of view, that their thinking is quite flawed and, frankly, skeptics are mentally superior.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Pathos

Sorry to the original poster for expanding this thread.

Anything to keep the thread alive!

[edit on 2-11-2009 by Skeptical Ed]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   

I laugh at people who think Earth humans are the only ones in the universe and think they know everything.

Have a laugh on me, my treat.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by colloredbrothers

Lion-like aliens exist.
Nordic aliens exist.
Pleiadean aliens exist.

Other species are a little bit inconclusive for me, though I would not rule them out.

Thank you for your contribution but the thread is: "Stop bashing us skeptics/debunkers and learn to think logically and with reason!"

You could start your own thread with your above comments and explain why you feel each assumption is supported by evidence.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
"Grey Aliens definitely 100% exist."

Except they don't look like the gray aliens of pop-culture.

Behold!

My rendering in pixels of a gray alien woman!

"Reptillians definitely exist."

This is where I and Skeptical Ed think with one mind. NO!

"Lion-like aliens exist."

Possibly.

"Nordic aliens exist."

This is your Nordic Aliens.

"Pleiadean aliens exist."

And this is your Pleiadeans.

[EDITED]

Why did I use the same image for all three aliens? I'll let you use your brain to figure out the message I'm trying to get across about Nordics, Grays, and Pleideans and hopefully you'll be smart enough to realize it on your own.

Truth be it. I believe in aliens, but I am skeptical of aliens depicted by other human beings. I am sort of what Skeptical Ed would be if started actually believing in alien beings. Or in other words, I am Skeptical Ed's future self. Tis a joke.

Now can this thread just die already!

[edit on 2-11-2009 by DrainMaster]

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join