It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not 1, Not 2, But Three!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by littlebunny

GOT IT!

The 2nd looks pretty incredible. Perhaps these are the alignments of the pyramids, not Orion?

I didn't realize you could play with the dates on Stellarium.

I didn't see anything special for the 21st - did I miss something?

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

Well there is nothing in the night sky that we can see using that program that will show anything important... However our planet on Dec 21, 2012 is going to complete a 26,000 year cycle. The reason that video is so interesting... if you believe in ancient texts... then that day/morning is showing the whole world the birth, or the reBirth/second coming if you don‘t take the Bible to literary... however hidden from the children, on 12.21.12, mother... the galactic core... and the father... the Sun... join together in order for that birth to happen yet again.

I don't know if I believe that aspect of ancient lore as anything more then fancy story telling... seeing how that union seems to take place every Dec 21... However, 12.2.12, 12.12.12 (the solar convergence), or 12.21.12 does not... So I can't deny it either... at least not yet!

I Still have a lot of work to do to find out what the truth is... I need everyone who is willing to help... download that program and try to make the two witnesses fit the ancient telling of those two witnesse (you must use both the new and the old Testaments telling of those witnesses if your going to use the Bible...) And/or second, those who don't want to do that... see if you can find when those exact cycles happen again... or if you don't want to mess with Stellarium, then I would ask if you can find out where are all the known comets and when the next two are supposed to be visible... If two visual comets are coming between now and Before Dec 2012 and they are crossing earths orbit at anytime before Dec 2012 and we have to go threw there tails... Then we are completely screwed... but I don't think that is true... However I always force myself to go one step at a time... so if you people wanna help... that's how we can narrow this down real quick! And then we can go about doing the mathematics!

--Charles Marcello

[edit on 14-11-2009 by littlebunny]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I can agree positively 100 percent that Venus does in fact appear brighter than I have ever seen before. About a month ago I looked up and thought "man I have never seen Venus so dam bright!" I have no idea how to explain why that is though.

Side note for those who aren't sure if lights are planets or stars....... An easy way to tell is that stars twinkle. You can tell the difference. Planets are just illuminated while the stars are nuclear gas balls and flutter/twinkle.

Littlebunny, I have no idea what I was supposed to be seeing in the pyramid pic? And why do you allude to Dec. 12 and Dec. 2? I don't understand? To me, the pic appeared to be the Giza pyramids on a sunny day in the desert. What warning am I supposed to be seeing?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join