It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO being setup for the "left behinds"?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Left Behind is a fiction that has been promoted as truth. As a matter of fact the whole "rapture/left behind" stories are simply ear ticklers. There is absolutely nothing in scripture that even comes close to the way evangelists have portrayed it.

The root word of rapture is rape. It means to 'be seized by force."
The "Rapture" is a cover story for a covert battle strategy. See explanation here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I find it disgusting that the author of this series of tales is on the Council for National Policy along with many other religious dominionists.

Do you even know the origins of the evangelical rapture stories? It was something 'imagined' by John Darby; the theory is not that old.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordBucket
reply to post by DarkStar86

when "2012" hits and the majority of people on earth ascend
into the next "level, vibration, dimension" and the one's
that haven't will be left to serve under that power.

It doesn't seem like such a stretch to think that some of those who ascend may choose to keep an eye on what happens for those who don't.

Totally opposite religions. Ying/Yang. Good/Evil.

You might want to read about what yin yang is before you make a statement like that.

Anything can have a text-book answer, but ultimately the Yin-Yang can be interpreted openly and there is no definitive answer. It is in the eye of the beholder and can mean anything from spiritual balance to a white and black circle with two dots.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jar11

but ultimately the Yin-Yang can be interpreted openly and there is no definitive answer. It is in the eye of the beholder and can mean anything from spiritual balance to a white and black circle with two dots.

That may be true, but if you want to usefully communicate with people it may help to come to an agreement about the meanings of the words you use. For example, you probably wouldn't want me to "openly interpret" your above text as a recipe for strawberry shortcake.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I have had many visions of whats to come in our very near future, in my dreams. There will be great war and civil war in America, all the volcanoes will blow and are starting right now. According to my precognitive dreams there will be no rapture only a second coming that occurs during the rise of the Beast. I do believe that the believers will be caught up but only after surviving much of the Apocalypse and disaster written about in the Revelations.
In the Revelations the second coming does not come until the opening of the sixth seal and the fifth trumpet sounding, that being said we can assume that we must endure all of the things contained in the first five seals and the blowing of the first four trumpets. So what we are really looking at is a great race for the morning and those believers that survive the Apocalypse get to die for God in the final persecution of Christians which preceeds the opening of the sixth seal.

For the year 2012 we can expect things to be taking off with war and possibly worse volcanic activity. I can tell you right now that the up and coming world leader (the Beast) is only ten years old right now, as he was born in June of 1999. We can expect him to begin his rise between the age of 18 and 20. There will be several years of Apocalypse and destruction before the world calms for a few years then the Beast takes over. We can expect his power to peak in the mid 2020's and then he is done forever when God steps in.

I can provide a very detailed explanation of what is to come and the order it will come if anyone wants to know just ask. I can either respond in a post or I can U2U you if you request. All of my visions have come from God Almighty.

Later on,
Angel One

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Has anyone got links to the 3 movies that were mentioned please and what's the full title of the books in the "Left behind" series and the author....thanks

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Not a good idea on the NWO's point if they want to 'control the left behinds'.
Should anything happen anytime soon , not just 2012, then the 'left behinds' mentality will be ' why didn't they warn us?' and with that come the anger that fills the void of happy emotion, they will have lost loved ones and therefore need someone to blame , the NWO , hated now before they've taken over control' will be seen as 'those in charge', and those who 'could've done something but didn't', the people will need a leader figure to lynch and it will be the NWO IMO.

And should I be a 'left behind'? , all I can say is the NWO better hope that I'm not a 'left behind' as I will take all the anger gathered over the years of the poisoning , wars, and general detriment to mankind and heap it back upon themselves 3 fold.

[edit on 9/11/09 by DataWraith]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join