It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ROFL epic fail "Balloon Boy" Falcon Henne Admits: "We Did This For The Show"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   

balloon boy slips up in a interview admitting the entire thing was a tv stunt

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by The Cloak

ROFLMAO...I saw that last night, they were talking about. Apparently 90% of the public thinks it was a hoax, an attempt to make money or get attention. LOL, I agree, what a damn loser. Did you see he was on Wife Swap TWICE? He has some anger issue, although I think he is just acting--POORLY, trying to become popular....But have you ever heard that saying "DUDE, your just trying WAY TOO HARD! He also is apparently an amature "scientist" and some "conspiracy buff", lol but from what I saw in the short clip he is just one of those "lunatic amature conspiracy buffs", and actually I think he just may be in to it because it is the "thing to do" now days apparently. LOL, he seemed shocked that there is a theory the CIA killed JFK. In my humble opinion I think this dude is just trying to become the next "John and Kate", trying ANYTHING to become the next reality sensation. Honestly from what I see of his attitude it seems this guys is obviously fake and somewhat of a loser.

Do I think the whole UFO balloon stunt was a hoax? HELL YES, nothing but premeditated drama, as is most of his antics apparently. LOL, they had a body language expert analyze him during his interviews about the balloon incident, she thought he was lying and I MUST concur. He needs to get a LIFE and stop wasting our time dumbing us down by just listening to this IDIOT!
To use his OWN KID as a publicity stunt is HORRIBLE, and I hope he is found out and charged......

Here, watch these clips on all the crazy and stupid stuff the father has done in the past, don't forget to vote if you think it was a hoax or not. LOL, this loser of a dad needs to get all the bad press he can get
: extratv.warnerbros.com...

PS: If I am wrong (don't think so) and this is not a hoax, I will eat my words, but I don't think that is going to happen.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

yea and our media gave it massive coverage......silly rabbit tricks are for kids.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by The Cloak

If you notice, the mother is prodding the boy with nodding her head. They take away animals from neglectful people, why not take away children from this couple who only use them for reality shows.

I think it is time that us viewers start changing the channel when reality shows come on so they all disappear from the air waves once and for all.

new topics

top topics

join