It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Israel Controls America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Now I'm not American, but unlike most Americans I can clearly see how Israel controls it.

Zionist Organization of America

The Zionist Organization of America (ZOA), founded in 1897, was one of the first official Zionist organizations in the United States, and, especially early in the 20th century, the primary representative of the Jews of the United States to the World Zionist Organization, espousing primarily Political Zionism.

Today, the ZOA continues to exist as a prominent pro-Israel group in the United States, with 50,000 current members.

The American Zionist Council

The American Zionist Council (AZC) was a group formed in 1949, which represented nine nation-wide Zionist organizations in matters related specifically to Zionism, following the independence of Israel.

American Israel Public Affairs Committee

The American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) is a lobbying group that advocates for pro-Israel policies to the Congress and Executive Branch of the United States. It has been described as one of the most powerful lobbying groups in Washington, DC - including being a "de facto agent of a foreign government" with a "stranglehold on the U.S. Congress".

Conference of Presidents of Major American Jewish Organizations

The Conference of Presidents of Major American Jewish Organizations (CoP; often referred to as the Presidents' Conference) is a non-profit organization that describes itself as "a conference that was founded to promote the State of Israel in the United States and that remains its primary task."

Not only does America promote Israel but America defends Israel even though Israel violated treaties many times over.

Why America? Why dont you tell Israel to take a hike and take control of your own country?

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
When the same veracity used to villify Israel is used to villify Somalia, the Sudan, the United States, Russia, China, Indonesia, Uganda, Iran, Saudi Arabia, North Korea, Venezuela and every other nation in the modern world that has committed at best, human rights violations and, at worst, attempted genocide, these threads will gain my attention. Until that happens, Israel is a country in an impossible part of the world doing what they have to do (though the use of white phosphorous was atrocious) and your arguments hold no more water than a sieve. One-sided propaganda at it's finest.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I would advise being specific about who exactly you mean by saying Israel. People just take it as you mean every Israeli and are being anti-semitic.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Chovy, you definitely dance to your own music on this one. Granted there are the Globalists, and New World Order elitists that have contributed to the Jewish community, but Israel does not rule us. If and when anyone attacks my country, as a patriot, I will give it all to protect my fellow Americans.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Legion2112
When the same veracity used to villify Israel is used to villify Somalia, the Sudan, the United States, Russia, China, Indonesia, Uganda, Iran, Saudi Arabia, North Korea, Venezuela and every other nation in the modern world that has committed at best, human rights violations and, at worst, attempted genocide, these threads will gain my attention. Until that happens, Israel is a country in an impossible part of the world doing what they have to do (though the use of white phosphorous was atrocious) and your arguments hold no more water than a sieve. One-sided propaganda at it's finest.

I would disagree with doing with they have to do! Also I would have to disagree with you if you believe the US is not under the Israeli governments thumb! Everything else I agree with you 100%!

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Legion2112

Please come out of your little box and open your eyes. Your country is not your country.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
The influence of the Zionist and Israeli Lobby is disproportionate in relation to Israel’s actual importance to the American people and taxpayers.

What Israel has done for American corporations chiefly the Oil Companies and the Military Industrial Complex is invaluable to the ruling oligarchs who control those industries.

American foreign policy siding with Israel instead of our Arab allies back in the sixties and the early seventies led to a skyrocketing in price of oil by the Arabs which has been enriching the oil companies ever since. Every time the Israeli Prime Minister traipses out and talks about attacking Iran oil futures on the spot market go up and so do investors profits.

Bad for the many, good for the few, but it’s the few who select, elect and have access to the politicians in Washington and sometimes are the politicians in Washington.

Lopsided American foreign policy that sides with Israel no matter how egregious Israel’s human rights violations and war crimes are makes the phony War on Terror possible by creating a hostile attitude towards the American nation for hypocritical international actions that either legitimately causes elements opposed to Israel to attack U.S. interests, or makes it theoretically possible to blame staged attacks on disenfranchised elements in the Islamic World. This allows for a nonstop armaments industry and a very expensive nonstop armaments industry as well as a vast security apparatus that generates huge profits for a handful of private and semi-private companies.

As much as I dislike Zionists and the Israel Government the relationship between the American Government and the American Oligarchs and the Israeli Government and the Zionist Oligarchs is a two way street. We are using them, they are using us.

It doesn’t benefit the average American or Israeli for that matter no matter how you slice it, the problem is not one of the Zionist’s making, and the problem is one the Military Industrial Complex and Oil Companies created for profit.

The American taxpayer and consumer gets to pay for it, the American Oligarchs and Politicians get rich off of it.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I don’t live in a box, nor am I blinded by the disco lights of paranoia and think that the Israelis are going to harm me some how. Just stop being a hater.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chovy
reply to post by Legion2112

Please come out of your little box and open your eyes. Your country is not your country.

dude whatever.. how can you stand and fight for what's always been an illusion?

the Rothchilds were/are jewish.... they funded Weishaupt to found the illuminati and then through the Templar branch... found America ...
founding fathers all along being forced to 'pretend' they were christian etc...

listen...
there's ALWAYS going to be a certain group of people with a shared group of commonalities.. ethnicity, religion, political goal etc.. that have the most money and power..

if you want to try to be the richest person/group in the world from the ground up.. from scratch.. then create an organization in secrecy avoiding persecution from the church... then go on and found an entire country with actual spiritual salvation in mind.. be my guest... my bets are you can't do it.

they did.

your eyes can open to one reality.. but there's ALWAYS going to be an even deeper reality... don't stop at the one uncovered reality... keep digging.. and you'll find some seriously magical gems that make you feel ashamed of the initial knee jerk reaction to the first "discovery" you made..

and what really constitutes the absolute foundation of jewish leadership?
mysticism? kabbalistic magic?... sure... if in a position of complete control...would you not use a system that is at the base root of cause and effect in this reality if it were available to you?
would you not attempt to develop one if you had the merit to do so?

quit hatin' yo!

-

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

I'm not hatin. I just hate to see a great country like America fall to the demands of a Zionist state.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Why America? Why dont you tell Israel to take a hike and take control of your own country?

Why? In one word: the Rothschilds, who themselves are Zionists.

If the Rothschilds want it, they get it. Period. So they are the first reason.

The second reason is that they -- the Rothschilds -- want Israel to be their "bad boy" in the Middle East with their total takeover of the land of Palestine and, you know what's really ironic? Palestine has been wiped off the map, NOT Israel!

Take a look at this map of palestine prior to 1900:

www.passia.org...

That land was THEIRS for over a 1,000 years! They had every single legal, moral and land-use rights to continue to live on that land to this very day; but, now, they've been completely wiped of the map and relegated into open-air prisons, where they are now shot at and killed, like shooting fish in a barrel. Disgusting, really.

And why do the damn Rothschilds want this? It's because they have studied the Bible for many years and the see how the Book of Revelations went in the "last days", so they intentionally set up the Zionist beachheads in Palestine in order to set up what they have today -- a Nazi-like, militaristic, fascistic State of Israel totally angering the entire Muslim population, so that they can set the stage for a "War of Civilizations". And so they have.

The Rothschilds have sent well over 70 billion of American dollars over to Israel, plus military hardware worth billions. People say that this is American taxpayer money -- NO, it is not "American taxpayer" money -- it is money that belongs to the Rothschilds, since THEY own the Federal Reserve, so it is their prerogative that THEIR money goes to Israel and the gullible, stupid Americans get the bill for it. What a joke America has become.

It's all so sick, really. I'm tired of this BS.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

But for some reason there are many involved with the Israeli Government that would say otherwise.

At this point, a furious Sharon reportedly turned toward Peres, saying "every time we do something you tell me Americans will do this and will do that. I want to tell you something very clear, don't worry about American pressure on Israel, we, the Jewish people control America, and the Americans know it."

Link

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by kcfusion
I would advise being specific about who exactly you mean by saying Israel. People just take it as you mean every Israeli and are being anti-semitic.

Originally posted by Violater1
Chovy, you definitely dance to your own music on this one. Granted there are the Globalists, and New World Order elitists that have contributed to the Jewish community, but Israel does not rule us. If and when anyone attacks my country, as a patriot, I will give it all to protect my fellow Americans.

no he isnt.

whatreallyhappened.com...

thats how much control the israelis have over america.

they can do whatever they want .. and your administration will back them up .. they know all your dirty little secrets and wouldnt hesitate to leak them.

americans couldnt handle the truth about 911 nevr mind anything else .. gone for ever would be the illusion of the american dream.

[edit on 17-10-2009 by manxman2]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
My "country" ceased to be my "country" a long time ago and it had nothing to do with the purported zionists you adamantly claim are behind everything sinister in the world. The Israelis have a powerful lobby in Washington, I don't deny this... such a powerful lobby that they can influence foreign and domestic policy... yet this lobby has no more and just as much power as the healthcare lobby, as the pro and anti-gun lobby, as every lobbyist that can put politicians in their hip pocket as thought they were so much cash. Welcome to the degeneration of what was once a great country with positive influence. Sorry, just not buying the zionist conspiracy... they've enough problems dealing with their own inadequacies and an organization as innefectual and corrupt as the U.N. than trying to take over a country who's monetary system is on the verge of collapse and whose populace is growing ever closer to certified revolution against it's supposed "elected" officials...

That not withstanding, I may have overstated that the Israelis are "doing what they have to do." There have been war crimes, atrocities... my point being that those atrocities are on par with Hezbollah and Hamas having used human shields as they launch their rockets into Tel Aviv, into coffee shops filled with teenagers and innocents. My point was when the U.N. addresses those atrocities as well as the Israelis, as well as those committed by countries they dare not step foot in without fear of being shot, then I'll take threads like this seriously. Until then, the U.N. is nothing more than an organization of cowards who level sanctions against only those countries against whom they can expect no retaliation. A U.N. peacekeeper walks in Tel Aviv, they may be purposefully mocked or ridiculed. That same blue helmet walks in Mogadishu and the head that wears it gets blown off.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   

I'm not hatin. I just hate to see a great country like America fall to the demands of a Zionist state.

but like i said you miss the point... it always was a Zionist state even before it's founding... it was planned along a sacred esoteric agenda...
and by this i mean Israel and America both.. .Zionist states....

both essential in order to build heaven on earth... utopia.. nwo.. call it what you will.

your perception of what America is/was ... was necessary for you to have in order for it to work as well-greased as possible.
now that things are changing.. look around you.. research.. you can find the real meaning of America now... it's real purpose...

it's to reunite the 12 tribes of haplogroup genes into one people... through generational breeding from migrants all over the world.
then sow the seeds in the very air they breathe (white horse chemtrails).. and the specific individuals who's dna is responsive (12 tribes) will then react to the seed and become 'pregnant' (morgellons) as the "lady Israel" in the book of Revelation.
"she" (they) will then stand on the moon (taken away tribe-ulation style... and avoid the plagues while the locusts (bad engineered aliens) and horsemen (take your pick) clean the slate.
standing on the moon with 12 stars above her head (12 tribes' dna combined in her)..

the picture is muuuuch bigger... and beautiful .. than you've imagined.

read America's secret destiny by manly p hall.

-

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   

There is so much more to the universe than that. There is nothing sacred at all about that plan.

To romanticize it is ridiculous. Not only does it simply just put a different spin on elitist snobbery it shows the utter contempt the elite have in their own stupidity since the infinite and intimate universe is far and away more enormous and powerful than these petty beings you fantasize standing upon a lone moon on one insignificant little primitive planet in a universe those little moon children can’t even begin to understand.

This is simply Rome taking over the world and you and so many others falling for it having some ‘sacred’ meaning.

Primitive Neanderthals!

To funny, Caesar and his tricks and how the superstitious love to fall for them.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Chovy

You name some organizations. How does naming organizations equate to the title of your thread?

Could you please give cases, examples to show how Israel controls the US?

Legislation, memos, executive orders, treaties. Things that will show me that his is truly the case.

Show me a continuous pattern that this is happening.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I'm always interested to read this and that about the Rothschilds and 'evidence' of the Zionist conspiracy that supposedly has put us into the mess our world is in. A little commonsense would help.

1) I think everybody including Jewish people should stop using the word 'ant Semitic', The Semites is a term referring to different groups of people, including ancient peoples who were not Jews by ethnicity or religion.

2) Re the Rothschilds - Given the anti Jewish feeling in Europe for hundreds of years that saw Jews expelled from various countries and forced to convert in countries such as Spain, do you really think the Rothschilds could have accumulated so much power and wealth without the support of non Jews?

I know - I'll get 'But this was a plot by the elites to enslave everybody' etc. I see it as simpler than that. Modern banking was founded more on what the Medici family did in Rome (Pope Leo X was a Medici). What became the modern system of finance (compound interest etc) was formulated by that Scotsman whose name I forget.

Jews went into finance because they were told to keep out of farming, land owning etc etc. The Christian practice of not charging interest was not acceptable to the upper classes etc of Europe - the Jews were not bound by this. Later the Rothschilds gained huge influence because it was the elites who wanted to do business with them.

They used the elites, the elites used them. Yes Jews were in the Illuminati (an organisation which has been exaggerated in its influence), Marx was a Jew, leading Communists were Jews. It's not hard to see why left wing movements were popular with ordinary Jews whose ancestors had been on the outer for so long in Europe.

Yes Jews started the movie industry. Louis B Meyer, Warner Bros etc. Jews pooled their resources and moved together, that's a big reason they ended up owning the entertainment industry in the US. Then after the Italian Mafia's heyday, they ended up owning the music biz too. By owning I mean that most of the powerful in those industries are Jewish. It comes down to the history of doing finance related jobs, of sticking together.

As the US has a very influential and highly achieving Jewish population then support for Israel naturally follows. Yes Israel's allies have overlooked human rights violations committed by Israel etc.

But the US and just about every country in the world ignores China's brutal realities, doesn't mind the Saudi theocracy provided that oil keeps flowing, is happy to shut up about Christians being murdered and executed in most Muslim countries.

[edit on 18-10-2009 by dontbelievehype]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

There is so much more to the universe than that. There is nothing sacred at all about that plan.

To romanticize it is ridiculous.

well if through immense collective scientific and political organizing and execution.. it comes to fruiition... then i think that there is at least a smidgeon of fascination and jaw droppingly amazement to marvel over.... 'romanticly' or not...

Not only does it simply just put a different spin on elitist snobbery it shows the utter contempt the elite have in their own stupidity since the infinite and intimate universe is far and away more enormous and powerful than these petty beings you fantasize standing upon a lone moon on one insignificant little primitive planet in a universe those little moon children can’t even begin to understand.

yeah.. but these "reunited tribes of dna within these people... these people i'm talking about are not financially elite at all man.. believe me... jsut because they got the genetic lotto right doesn't mean they won the actual lotto or fate-lotto to be born into a financially elite family...

they....
bear higher riches let's just say..

This is simply Rome taking over the world and you and so many others falling for it having some ‘sacred’ meaning.

Primitive Neanderthals!

To funny, Caesar and his tricks and how the superstitious love to fall for them.

um i'm not being superstitious.. and i find that as an insult...
i'm saying the book of revelation is being acted out point to point scientifically on purpose... no superstition involved.. no invisible dude in the clouds doing it...
got it?

-

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   

My friend I am well aware of Rome’s plan to conquest the world. It’s a sound plan that has been working and a confusing plan as evidenced by your contention that America was founded as a Zionist State. No America was founded as a Roman State as just about every nation under the son is a Roman State when you carefully read the treaties and charters that establish them.

My contention is there is nothing mystical or sacred about Rome’s plan nor is there anything particularly honorable in it or progressive. It could have likely been brought about long ago just with a direct, honest, educational path but instead the ruling elites of the Empire have chosen to enslave people by withholding knowledge and purposefully feeding them bad and false information and circular forms of logic via religion and statist philosophies.

All Rome has been doing is using simple arithmetic to cause the people of the world to divide and conquer itself and themselves on Rome’s behalf. That is neither magic nor sacred but just basic math.

Rome provided the arms and the manpower, the Habiru (Hebrew) elders provided the money and lent credence to the false religion Rome based the plan on.

You talk about layers and the truth is you are just stuck on a layer that still weaves fabrication and myth into it.

There is nothing stopping anyone from reaching the astral plane and there is no special DNA or eye of newt or bats wings, or magical incantations, talismans, or other props or pageantry needed to do that.

Yes Rome is using technology to mimic Biblical scripture to carry out its plan. It’s a plan aimed at enriching a greedy and despotic few and the only thing that makes them chosen is their unbridled greed and lack of moral integrity and viciousness.

It is foolish to think that ultimately such people will be rewarded or can illuminate the way towards anything but death and destruction, poverty and barbarity.

Ultimately they always get the same thing for their efforts, steely daggers thrust at them and in them on the Senate floor.

The wise thing to do is to stand in the way of despots not worship them or make there crimes against humanity a thing of romance.

top topics

join