It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the omen 666 damien is the demon himself

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
damien
the omen 666 movie: boy character is the demon him self where he was at 16 years old, when the vision of little imposter had maded in damascuse as real for the The Last Dinner family, (ask a trasted prist about the vision of demon and moses and the 7 Devils family vision).

the political case tallks about the case of demon who had a very high protection from a political woman in the country belong to.
the blue eyes belomg to the political man.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
prince william!

muahaha

[edit on 17-10-2009 by jvm222]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
damien old now is about 46 years and he is personifying a Muslim sheikh
and his mession was to be Islamic legislator.
for more info he is the pig (swin soul) who will be killed by messiah's sword after land on the minaret of the Umayyad mosque in Damascus.

and more info (all demons are in human bodies and personifying a muslims)

maybe i'll bring his photo

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Asking a trashed mullah, Tibetan monk, or trashed anybody, and credibility goes out the window.
No disrespect, but perhaps using a word processor to compose your article will make your post more legible.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you are saying here.
You went from a movie to demons posing as humans without explaining clearly the connection?

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
all mystical movies had built on many before planed events happened in force, just to prove that they hade foreknowledge from Lord , in the same time it's a challenge to angels documentary visions about the heaven, using physical matter (movies).
the da vinci code is the most one of them.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
You are go all over the place and I think you spend way too much time thinking about all this here say stuff.

We will not know who the ant-Christ is until several things happen first. If you know your Bible you will know what those signs are. I suggest you do a little reading and less listening about nothing.

Peace

Grandma

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I think somoene needs to lay off hte amphetamines. Maube if you got a good nights sleep and a week without em, you might be able to make a good, clear point. just my 2 cents

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

new topics

top topics

join