It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do all (Religious) Roads Lead to Rome(So to Speak)?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
If your looking for a religion that promotes love, then you have found it.
If your looking for a religion that promotes peace, then you have found it.
If your looking for a religion that promotes forgiveness, then you have found it
If your looking for a religion that promotes truthfulness, then you have found it.
If your looking for a religion that promotes eternity in heaven, then you have found it.
If your looking for a religion that promotes faithfulness, then you have found it
If you want to be loved without hatred, peace without war, forgiveness for what you have done wrong or offensive, for people to be true to you and you to them, if you tire from the daily pressures of the day and seek rest, then only one religion remains.
If you’re a woman, do you really want to share your husband with others, even for eternity? When you toil all day long, for decades, and then die, do you really want to repeat it and do it all over again? Do you want to be permissive and let injustices
rule your life? There are an equal number of subjective facts to prove and disprove every religion in existence. If you already believe in a higher power that incorporates your feelings of righteousness, then ask that your eyes be opened, your ears to hear, and your heart to be opened.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Yes, I believe all religions come from The Vatican. Every religion under the sun plus other beliefs, such as evolution.

Think about something for a minute. Now, I love conspiracies, LOVE EM. But, I've noticed a HUGE trend. I see the Mason's being attacked, the Jews, the Catholic Church, but NEVER Christianity. Then mixed in amongst these conspiracies are what? End times, Anti-Christ, Find Your God Now, etc. Starts to make you wonder where all this stuff is coming from. A simple search on youtube will bring up 1000's of Christian preachers talking about the NWO and the Mason's and what not. But no one ever busts wide open the conspiracy that is Christianity.

So when every establishment under the sun is attacked accept Christianity, wonder where these conspiracies are coming from. Think about it. How many "Illuminati Movies or Illuminati Hollywood" videos do you see on youtube. What do they attack? Movies the Christian church sure as hell wouldn't show, or music they wouldn't play. Jay-Z comes to mind as being profusely attacked. But there's many many more, Madonna, Lady GAGA, Rhianna, and the list goes on and on.

But why attack Government? Many reason's the Christian community is not happy with Gov't. What would they rather see, Jesus come back, or to rule over nations? If they get everyone against the gov't then they can use the same means to get elected in to succeed the ones they want out.

This is just a thought and observation. And trust me, i've been thinking about this for a long time, lol. Especially the way alot of people in the Truth Movement just so happen to oppose Atheist's. Or atleast the loud voices of the Truth Tellers. They want you to be free from Gov't control, but not from invisible mental control.

It really makes you wonder. Think about this. Oh, and what "Truth" film gets attacked all the time? Zeitgeist. And no, i'm not a Zeit Follower, but did love the film and think more documentaries need to cover what Zeitgeist did in the begining and not leave out ALL the Truth.

[edit on 17-10-2009 by J.Son79]

[edit on 17-10-2009 by J.Son79]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join