It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Danish newbie saying hi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Hello everybody

I'm Rene from Denmark.

I found this place while searching for supernatural occurrences.
I've actually lurked around for many months reading various articles and topics but now I've finally created an account.

I'm very humble by nature so I don't think much about me would actually interest you... or maybe it would.

After becoming a father for the first time, I've learned to appreciate life on a much larger scale. But I've also become increasingly more sceptic about many things (and many people)... not in a schizophrenic kind of way however.

I believe that everything exists for a reason but I don't believe that everything HAPPENS for a reason.

I've never encountered anything that one would classify as not being "normal" - I have however been walking on empty streets in the middle of the night many times, and when I reach a junction with traffic lights more often than not a car stops for red light as I'm crossing for green. The rest of the walk home is just as empty again.
It's probably just random occurences.

Also when my grandfather (my fathers father) died in his sleep because of old age, the night it happened both my mother and aunt (my grandfathers daughter) dreamt that he died.
It's still weird to think about.

Well, I hope that I can contribute with something interesting once my post count reaches 20.

I'm looking forward to knowing this place better from the inside

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Welcome, Greetings from Western Canada.

That's a very interesting story, about the psychic connection between father and daughters on the night your grandfather died.

One time you could expand on that with a new thread?

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Welcome Curious Skeptic,
Your thoughts and experiences are always welcome. Whether they are interesting or not, will be up to the reader.
Congratulations on being a father. Children fill a hole in your heart that you never new existed.

new topics

join