It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

when was the last time reality made sense?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 02:50 AM
link   
alright, admins, i apologize if such a topic has existed, yet i've been recently put throught meps down in la la land, so i'm a bit delirious at the moment (lack of proper nutrients and/or sleep), but i have come to question, when was the last time life had ever made sense? has it ever felt, ever since you were born into this society, that life has satisfied oneself, if ever? with so many open minds, i just hope i come across someone who's open to the "occult," aka, "the hidden." we are the ones that matter?

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Ever since I started reading, then posting replys to Kangaxx..... on his PREDICTIONS thread called ~~~'Aliens to make a big cameback in 2004'~~~or something like that............I dont have the exact title........but.........thats MY answer to your question here.
Things are making ALOT of sense for me now.........

SERIOUSLY

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 02:59 AM
link   
We all live in a reality where we are told to believe in things that we have not seen, and are told not to believe in things that we see with our own eyes. Its absolutely backwards.

[Edited on 18-5-2004 by heelstone]

TPL

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Since about '97 things have been 'funny'.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Sense is just an expression for something that looks like a logic cause/action/happening for your own mind.
It might look different from mine.

So pretty not answerable

I will do anyway. Reality makes sense since 18.06.2001 - so - my mind started to see a logic in weired happenings

new topics

top topics

join