It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham forest footage to be unveiled

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I can't wait to see it. It is something that is well worth waiting for. I am keen to see it. I have been past that forest in 1989, and before I knew it's significance-I sensed something coming out of it. It was like the area was highly charged even then, after the event. I sensed some kind of ufo connection due to the charge that went through me, as we drove past it. (a friend at the time), who use to work at the Bentwaters Airbase and knew my dad, who worked at Lakenheath.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by rachel07

The chances are this will add little or nothing to our understanding of what really happened at Rendlesham , but on the other hand it may be the key to the puzzle , all we can do is wait in anticipation for the big reveal on Friday and hope that an ATS member will be there to get the full story

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008
reply to post by gortex

I wonder why he sat on this footage for nearly 30 years? Many people have been questioning whether this event happened the way it is being described now. Sgt Penniston's claims have been questioned by me and others here at ATS.

Ever heard the term, "If I told you I'd have to kill you"?

Honestly, if I was a innocent by standard in a situation with military personnel and a craft landing in a forest, and I was told _NOT_ to talk about it, you think I'd run to the media with my pictures?

No, because I would die in a car crash, or from cancer shortly after.

If you have researched this situation thoroughly enough, you'd know that he and his men we're contacted by "Men In Black" after the situation took place, and they repeatedly told him nothing happened, attempted to brainwash him and his men, etc.

It is quite possibly the most unlikely thing ever that HIGHLY TRAINED observers, military personnel etc, would make up something like this.

In fact, it's outright stupid to think they'd make up a claim such as this.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Larry Warren's already admitted to lying re particular events he says he witnessed 12/80, in the mid /90s..

His book went south in sales as soon as he came out with the truth and his reasoning for lying in that a ball of fog flew into a field, hovered 3ft of the field, exploded into a real tangible craft. He finally said that part wasn't true.

Really? Any quotes?

Warren's the only person who says he was out there w/halt. Halt says he was in training at the time.

Some documentaries (such as History Channel's "Britain's Roswell") have implied that Larry Warren has no collaborating witnesses. This is not the case.

Charles Halt believed that Larry Warren was still in training at the time of the incident and agreed to produce documents to this effect. However, the documents never surfaced - most likely because they did not exist. Either, Halt was misled or was bluffing.

As far as I can remember, Larry Warren acted as the base commander's (then Col. Gordon Williams) bodyguard only days before the UFO incident. This means that Larry's training was complete and he had been given a weapon.

Bottom line, he was involved.

roll of film

After reading the original article again, it seems that Larry Warren may be releasing 35mm still images rather than a video. Still, the article mentions both "footage" and a "roll of film" - pretty ambiguous...

[edit on 21/10/09 by JH80]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I also predict blurry footage of lights in the dark that could be anything from fairies to aliens to people out truffle hunting. If we're lucky. It'll still be something worth looking at. Why not?

But it will probably ultimately be something inconclusive that will just keep everybody polarized who might be interested. Nothing that will provide undeniable positive proof. Of whatever.

Once it's out, maybe somebody can synchronize the film with the audio recording, and maybe even do a GCI overlay that shows the various points of interest in the area so accurate points of view and positions can be determined. It would be nice if the footage was that good. My guess is that it won't be.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Larry Warren's story
www.rendlesham-incident.co.uk...

Before being able to make any real sense of the situation, Larry Warren was asked to accompany Adrian Bustinza and instructed to close in on the craft, an officer operating a geiger counter led them walking a few metres ahead. They were now within 10-15 feet from the craft. Their shadows were visible on it, although there was no lighting in the field sufficient to create such an effect (none of the light-alls were working). Warren recalled that the craft 'seemed to be pulling our shadows onto itself'. Every time they stopped walking, their shadows would take another step - as if there was a slight time delay.

In an interview with Larry Fawcett (20 April 1984), Adrian Bustinza recalled clearly how the craft departed. The piece of text below was taken from "Left At East Gate". Fawcett: When it moved, when it took off, did you hear anything or feel anything? Bustinza: When it took off, it was, like, hovering. It went up and, like, took off at about a forty-five-degree angle, and if you would have blinked, you would have missed it. Fawcett: That fast? Bustinza: That fast. And we got a cold draft of air that lasted about a good ten seconds. You know, like when you get a good blow of dust or wind. No noise though; I do remember that.

Other witnesses back up Larry Warren's story These sections are from letters that various Rendlesham Incident witnesses wrote to Peter Robbins and Larry Warren, after reading Left At East Gate. These were all featured in the updated version of Left At East Gate. Mike Verrano "I did drive Williams (Gordon Williams - Base Commander), to an F-16 on the Bentwaters tarmac the AM of the 30th. He had two canisters of 35mm footage with him...He told me directly that it was actual footage of the UFOs on the ground..." Greg Battram "I know you were out in that forest 'cause I saw you out there, and we were all on duty with full Personal Reliability Pledge." Steve La Plume "How can Halt play it down - You were there and so was I..."

This is a long article but worth a read to get the full account of what Larry Warren claims happened to him on the 28/29 December 1980 .

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Hi,

The intriguing announcement that footage relating to the Rendlesham incident was to be unveiled by Larry Warren should now be considered in the light of a statement by Peter Robbins (co-author, with Larry Warren, of the book on the Rendlesham incident - "Left at East Gate") that he has spoken with Larry about the announcement and that Larry has indicated that he was disgusted as the reports are false and he will not be unveiling any footage.

All the best,

Isaac

[edit on 22-10-2009 by IsaacKoi]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

that he has spoken with Larry about the announcement and that Larry has indicated that he was disgusted as the reports are false and he will not be unveiling any footage.

Do you have a link to that report ?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by IsaacKoi

that he has spoken with Larry about the announcement and that Larry has indicated that he was disgusted as the reports are false and he will not be unveiling any footage.

Do you have a link to that report ?

Not yet. I received it via email.

I expect someone will post it online soon.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Can you reveal your source as I have checked the net and there is no mention of any change ,Larry Warren has had enough time to clarify the situation regarding the footage , either way we have only to wait until tomorrow or maybe Saturday to discover the truth .

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
Can you reveal your source as I have checked the net and there is no mention of any change ,Larry Warren has had enough time to clarify the situation regarding the footage , either way we have only to wait until tomorrow or maybe Saturday to discover the truth .

Apart from receiving the statement by Peter Robbins by email, that statement has now been posted on the UFO UpDates UFO discussion List - but you need to pay to access it.

As you say, we only have a short wait to find out the true position...

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot

Originally posted by Decoy
Hi all,

Larry Warren's already admitted to lying re particular events he says he witnessed 12/80,.......

snip!

..... He's lied. Admitted to lying and I believe nothing he says re rendlesham, 1980. If he produces film footage, it's fake.

That's where WE come in. Side by side, the audio AND film recording will reveal truth of some sort.

------

Been following the Rendlesham Incident since Ret S. Sgt. Penniston came forward in a documentary in appx /96. Slowly since then, Penniston began giving more and more details of his event, such his missing time, castings, Ds8/OSI Hypnosis revelations, etc.. in other documentary interviews and of late his statement at the Press Club.

Ret Col Halt as we're aware wrote the one true document that cannot be discredited as to his Incident, the abbr statement sent to MoD. Then released after FOIA request and made public.

So personally, I have no doubt at all what they say happened--happened, with exception of Larry Warren. I believe this subject requires absolute truth Rendlesham or any other ALien/UFO report. Mr Warren fibbed which in my opinion discredits his whole story. But as far as his evidence, times about to tell with it's supposed release?
---
ATS Gazrok 2005 (10 posts down) re Larry Warren:
link: www.abovetopsecret.com...
---
EDIT: Added YouTube Vid: The Rendlesham Forest Case (6 parts):
LINK: www.youtube.com...#

Decoy

[edit on 22-10-2009 by Decoy]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Any news on the the footage yet ??

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
The Rendlesham forest incident is perhaps the most important UFO
event to have ever occurred in the UK. It is considered by many as
the British equivalent of Roswell. The strange events that occurred
over three nights in December 1980 were witnessed by many USAF
personnel from RAF Bentwaters/Woodbridge in Suffolk. Larry Warren
was not only one of those witnesses, he was the whistleblower
responsible for bringing the incidents out into the open. Ahead of the
30th anniversary reunion event taking place next year, Larry has
agreed to give an exclusive talk about what really took place on
those three remarkable nights and his long struggle against UK and
US Governments to get the whole truth about UFOs released to the
public.

source

www2.halton.gov.uk...

There is no mention of the footage???

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I am sure that web page used to mention the footage , so I guess it aint happening now , good call IsaacKoi
So I will be the first to start the conspiracy theory , was it a genuine mistake on the part of the organizers of the Halton Libraries Paranormal Week or was Larry Warren going to show some interesting footage and warned off by persons unknown [ MIB ]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I had a feeling this footage thing would be BS...what a disappointment

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
My guess is he had something, but made it too publically known.

He should have just released it online without telling anyone, that way noone would have chance to "warn him off", and we'd at least get to see something wether true or not.

I rarely take any intrest when it comes to announcements and Conventions as 9/10 they rarely come to fruition.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I dont have ANY confidence in persons CLAIMING to have PROOF..
If there existed ABSOLUTE PROOF it would be out..

If i had proof i wouldnt brag about it, i would send it to as many ppl
as possible and then i would post it on as many channels incl YouTube as possible.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Any News out there?

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I have just found this

The evening session was everything we expected it to be – and much much more. The place was packed, the air electric as Larry Warren told his story of what happened to him on one fateful night back in the 80’s. His story was quite incredible and told in such a matter-of-fact manner that the incredible became credible. The audience were stunned by Larry’s revelations.

Then Larry continued to talk about the cover up, the manipulation, and the silence and lies that followed those three nights. The truth is out.
eximiusparanormal.wordpress.com...
And this from Halton lea library

Unfortunately some mis-information has been publicised about LArry Warren’s visit to Halton Lea Library, Runcorn This evening. Runcorn World “In what is seen as a big coup, retired US Air Force serviceman Larry Warren will be showing fascinating footage shot by a USAF law enforcement official in Rendlesham forest on the night of December 27, 1980. His roll of film – to be screened at 7pm on Friday, October 23 – includes images he claims proves what he and many British people have insisted did happen.” The above extract from an article in the Runcorn World is, to the best of my knowledge, total fabrication. As far as I am aware, Larry is just visiting to talk about his experiences, and we were expressly told that there would be no video equipment requirements for this evening. The organisers – that is, myself (on behalf of Eximuis), Mark Rosney (on behalf of Para-Projects), and Janette Fleming (on behalf of Halton Libraries) have no knowledge even of the existence of this alleged footage. There has been no suggestion that any video will be shown this evening in any of the advertising and promotional material we, the organisers, have authorised.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join