It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham forest footage to be unveiled

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by FireMoon
Can i be the first to say?..

It's quite obviously been CGI'd a fool could see that. It was done by sending a copy of Maya back in time via a pocket of swamp gas and reflecting the data back off Venus and then bouncing that off the fuselage of a top secret project.

The net effect was, to make the lighthouse looked liked it moved and when combined with satellites flying at only 30 ft of the ground, under a blue moon, it fooled everyone into thinking it was a UFO. They have simply CGI'd out the *Property of US Air Force Stores* from the side of the object.

Besides that, any fool can see that the vehicle they are driving in is Jeep Mrk VII2bc with the mud splashers shaped like the state of Texas and these where not issued until December t27th 1980 and this purports to be fr from December the 26th 1980.

Furthermore, several of the personnel have their camouflage uniform top buttons undone, this would never happen as it is known that, it could cause a chill

reply to post by FireMoon

That made my day...

SOO TRUE...

I just KNOW that is exactly what happend...

[edit on 17-10-2009 by Miccey]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

In other words, you have virtually nothing to say about it, save to make snide remarks from the sidelines? Quite how does that help solve anything?

How man for the hundreds of hours of footage, showing Allied serviceman at the moment of their death, that was shot during WW2 have you seen?

Do you believe El Alamein actually happened, even though the *official film*, supposedly showing the battle, was staged days after the actual event and shows British troops advancing on a * cook house* and the German bodies are staged?

No-one on this forum has made any claims for the film footage, you preempting what you hope will happen yourself, before anyone else has even mentioned it, save in humour.

People had spent years studying, what they thought was every last detail of the jack the Ripper case before the name of Francis Tumbelty was spotted. Evidence, good or bad, is evidence no matter the time frame it happens to occur in. That is a fact, for someone who professes to find *fact* so important, you are pretty damn quick to prejudge them.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008

The others put their careers on the line and faced ridicule by many others.

Don't you think that this could have something to do with why he sat on it? Seeing what the others had to endure? People are only human and some make judgments based on what they perceive to be good for them and sometimes at the expense of others.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
This evidence should be questioned, to blindly accept it or blindly assume this is on the up and up really shows the level that the majority interested in this subject are operating at.

Remember, it goes both ways... to blindly deny it is also a form of ignorance.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Guys, I'm not blindly denying. However I do find it hard to latch on to the least probable conclusion (that it is real) just because I want to believe it.

I'll watch the video. I don't expect much, but I will watch it. Seriously though, there are those on here that seem more than willing to accept it right off the bat, going so far as to put words in skeptics mouths by using sarcasm to insinuate we will scream CGI without even looking at it, as if you guys know something that normal people don't. I know in this community it is fashionable to swallow loads of bull, as long as you fool yourself into thinking you know or understand something that normal people don't, so that makes you feel special. Even better when you can jab at the man, 'cause well everyone knows when you take a jab at the man it only shores up your own position, lol.

Instead of worrying about what the "skeptics" will say about it, why don't you actually ask legitimate questions that are based on reason, logic and common sense?

And why the hate for skeptics so much? It's not like we are a problem, or even a significant segment of this subject's population. Hell, us skeptics haven't been the loud majority that has represented this subject to the masses for years, have we? People don't laugh at us because of the skeptics that I know of.......

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Instead of worrying about what the "skeptics" will say about it, why don't you actually ask legitimate questions that are based on reason, logic and common sense?

Simple, because i haven't seen it to make a judgment on it. Do i know, from the evidence given at the time, that some sort of footage was taken of the vent? Well yes, that tallies, so maybe this is some of it?

Personally i suspect the following. That the film that has been allowed out will back the idea they were investigating an anomalous event, but you won't see anything spectacular in itself. I very much doubt the *craft/object* will be seen but more, the reactions of those on the ground will make it clear it was something unusual,not merely a lighthouse mistaken for something strange.

The skeptics will still believe highly trained personnel, at one of the most sensitive bases in NATO, can't tell a lighthouse from a bloke on a bike and the believers will think, travellers from Pleiades were warning us about how, they can take our nukes any time they like. The rest of us will be thinking, why the hell can;t they just be straight about the whole thing?

Something weird happened, quite possibly, something not made by man, but it seems, for now, we have moved from. They don;t exist period, to.."Well OK weird things do happen and they aren't our craft, but we aren't saying what yet..

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008
reply to post by talisman

If it is at an event with Paranormal in the title, I would guess this footage is supposed to back up the story. My main question is why this coward who sat on the footage let his fellow soldiers and airmen go through all that ridicule when he could of backed up their story?

Ah! Got it! I agree with you. Why would the footage be hidden all these years? I hope a good excuse for such will be accompanying the footage.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I predict blurry inconclusive footage. Gotta remember, at the time there were no digital cameras, this film will be in small resolution. Add to that the film has been sitting around for 30 years.

It's good to get some new actual data about Rendelsham, though. Personally I'm pretty convinced. However I don't think this footage will change anyone's mind who has already made their mind up.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Take a camera at night on a plane and helicopter and it is blurry.Bottom line is there has been far to many disc and other type of unknown objects seen and there is 100% credible evidence of some kind of cover up of something.I personaly think it is not from planet earth.Possible the British government withheld this video and finaly are releasing it.Why Larry Warrens seemed to have it in his pessession is kinda strange and suddenly is showing it.Maybe they are afraid to show this stuff to the public.I don't know?

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
The idea that is they made a mistake and saw the light house when they said they saw a object moving through the woods,totaly different color of lights than the light house and they went up to the object and touched it and filmed it is absurd skepticism.They use eyewintess reporting all the time in murder cases.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

when and if this footage does show up, someone start a new thread...so we can debate and argue and then demand the raw footage so it could be analyzed like what happened with "ufo releases intelligent spheres."

no raw footage=cgi

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Video footage alone doesn't prove anything. Doesn't matter what the hell it shows, so unfortunately this won't enhance the subject area at all towards proving anything.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Im going to call the library Monday as I am not far away with work on Friday to see if the event is open to the public.

If I can get in to see it I will ask him if I can have a digital copy for ATS and even ask him to come to the thread to discuss and answer questions.

So hopefully I can upload the video on late Friday night UK time.

HarrY

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Sweet, something new to chew on over the rendlesham case. Its one of my favourite cases and im looking forward to seeing the footage, hopefully it will be the final act in the case and seal it once and for all.

Im also taking into consideration the fact it may also be nothing other than a few blurry trees and lights. But fingers crossed.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by arry01

It says in the Runcorn and Widnes world " An action-packed Paranormal Week of free events " so ya sounds to me like its open to the public , and even better FREE
I hope you do get to go as it would be good to have an ATS member at the scene , good luck .

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Now, this is very interesting.

I think some background information would be useful. Larry Warren was only eighteen-years-old at the time and was serving in the 81st Security Police Squadron at RAF Bentwaters/Woodbridge. One night, while on duty, he overheard a strange conversation on his radio about unusual lights 'bobbing' up and down over the forest. Shortly after, a vehicle arrived at his post and he was instructed to join the group, refuel some gas-powered floodlights and head to Rendlesham forest. After making their way through the forest, they arrived at a field.

In the field there was a large ring of people, some with large video cameras mounted on tripods. In the centre of the ring was what Warren described as a platform of dense mist. Suddenly, a small red light flew in, hovered over the mist and exploded in a flash of blinding light. In its place, Warren says, was a structured craft. There's a lot more... but it's not entirely relevant to this thread. Anyway, we are left to assume that the video cameras were filming the whole event.

If the film Larry Warren possesses was filmed by one of these cameras, it will no doubt be stable and clear. At the time, Super 16mm film was well established. Have a look on Youtube and you will be surprised at the quality - especially in low light sitautions - it is surprisingly good.

Im also taking into consideration the fact it may also be nothing other than a few blurry trees and lights. But fingers crossed.

There are rumors that an Officer's wife heard about the UFO sighting being in progress and made her way to Rendlesham forest armed with a home' video camera. In this case, yes, I would expect the worst, grainy and shaky video quality.

I wonder why he sat on this footage for nearly 30 years? Many
people have been questioning whether this event happened the way it is
being described now

Larry Warren did not film it himself. My guess would be that the footage was given to him recently and he has no option but to release it.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
my prediction is no original film will be made available to test for authenticity (dating etc). They will claim its a "transfer" and they dont have the original film only a digital copy.

Believers wont mind that and conclude anything they see is a craft of ET origin. Skeptics will dismiss it as fake/hoax

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamonlyhumanDon't you think that this could have something to do with why he sat on it? Seeing what the others had to endure? People are only human and some make judgments based on what they perceive to be good for them and sometimes at the expense of others.

The problem is if this footage could have cleared the men by showing what they state to be true. This person claims to have actual footage or evidence of what happened. Either the footage is fake, or the man who sat on it is a coward.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Why ignore the possibility that the footage was leaked and given to him just recently? We simply don't know until he tells us the story.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

This person claims to have actual footage or evidence of what happened. Either the footage is fake, or the man who sat on it is a coward.

Not necessarily.

As I mentioned previously, Larry Warren claims that the event was being filmed by large video cameras, mounted on tripods. If the claims are to be believed, whoever was filming the event was given permission or an order to do so. In other words, the event was filmed for a reason.

Major General Gordon Williams (Col. at the time) was the base commander of RAF Bentwaters and RAF Woodbridge. Although Williams has refused to comment on the case, Captain Mike Verrano has supplied the following information*:

"I did drive Williams, to an F-16 on the Bentwaters tarmac the AM of the 30th. He had two canisters of 35mm footage with him...He told me directly that it was actual footage of the UFOs on the ground..."

The question is, where did the film go? My guess, either Washington, D.C. or Ramstein AFB (USAF HQ) in Germany.

_______

Williams' profile:
www.af.mil...

*Extract from a letter sent to Larry Warren following publication of "Left At East Gate." The letter was published in the updated version of Larry's book.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join