It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham forest footage to be unveiled

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Larry Warren is to unveil footage shot by a USAF on the night of December 27, 1980.
The screening will take place at a Paranormal Week of free events to be held at Halton Lea Library in Runcorn.
The film allegedly includes images he claims proves what he and many British people have insisted did happen , if true this could finally close the book on the British Roswell.
Of course it could ad nothing , only time will tell.
The question on my mind is if he has this footage why release it in Runcorn and not at one of the larger events that have been held this year .

In what is seen as a big coup, retired US Air Force serviceman Larry Warren will be showing fascinating footage shot by a USAF law enforcement official in Rendlesham forest on the night of December 27, 1980.

www.runcornandwidnesworld.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I wonder why he sat on this footage for nearly 30 years? Many people have been questioning whether this event happened the way it is being described now. Sgt Penniston's claims have been questioned by me and others here at ATS.

This footage should of been released earlier so that Sgt Penniston and other witnesses would not have to go through that.

Something is rotten in Denmark.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I thought the footage was confiscated and "disappeared" by the .Gov?

How the heck did he get his hands on this? No seriously...how?

If this is actually legit, than this could be the nail in the coffin.

But, Im not getting my hopes up. I'd love to see the legit footage though, seriously.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008
reply to post by gortex

I wonder why he sat on this footage for nearly 30 years? Many people have been questioning whether this event happened the way it is being described now. Sgt Penniston's claims have been questioned by me and others here at ATS.

This footage should of been released earlier so that Sgt Penniston and other witnesses would not have to go through that.

they needed the time for CGI to come into its own...now they have the capabilities to fake the grain and make sure its juuuussst out of focus.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   

reply to post by gortex

I wonder why he sat on this footage for nearly 30 years?

Stop wondering. Threats of retaliation for sharing is a very good reason.

These people would/will do anything to keep the UFO truth under wraps.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Can i be the first to say?..

It's quite obviously been CGI'd a fool could see that. It was done by sending a copy of Maya back in time via a pocket of swamp gas and reflecting the data back off Venus and then bouncing that off the fuselage of a top secret project.

The net effect was, to make the lighthouse looked liked it moved and when combined with satellites flying at only 30 ft of the ground, under a blue moon, it fooled everyone into thinking it was a UFO. They have simply CGI'd out the *Property of US Air Force Stores* from the side of the object.

Besides that, any fool can see that the vehicle they are driving in is Jeep Mrk VII2bc with the mud splashers shaped like the state of Texas and these where not issued until December t27th 1980 and this purports to be fr from December the 26th 1980.

Furthermore, several of the personnel have their camouflage uniform top buttons undone, this would never happen as it is known that, it could cause a chill

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
So what exact day will it be released??

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by skepticantiseptic

There are many people who identified themselves and put there careers in jeopardy, including Sgt Penniston and LCol Halt. These men and others should have been treated better if this footage is real. The person did not need to sit on this footage for over 30 years because of a little intimidation.

The others put their careers on the line and faced ridicule by many others.

It is a very valid point I am bringing up.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
His roll of film - to be screened at 7pm on Friday, October 23 -

I'd imagine as it is in Runcorn, it will be replete with, Tea you can stand spoon up in and eccles cakes..

[edit on 17-10-2009 by FireMoon]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TallWhites
So what exact day will it be released??
to be screened at 7pm on Friday, October 23

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
What is the film supposed to prove? That the story was made up? Or that it supports the original claim?

thanks

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
In what is seen as a big coup, retired US Air Force serviceman Larry Warren will be showing fascinating footage shot by a USAF law enforcement official in Rendlesham forest on the night of December 27, 1980. His roll of film - to be screened at 7pm on Friday, October 23 - includes images he claims proves what he and many British people have insisted did happen.

He who clink link in OP often gain enlightenment

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

Look not everyone is the same. If they played upon his "national security" oath, then I for one can understand. These are company men with allegiance to the US Govt. first and foremost.

Many who have knowledge of these things are still keeping it secret because they were asked to.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by talisman

If it is at an event with Paranormal in the title, I would guess this footage is supposed to back up the story. My main question is why this coward who sat on the footage let his fellow soldiers and airmen go through all that ridicule when he could of backed up their story?

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   

I was in the military, and my oath was to my country, not my government. The others who came forward said the same oath, and a commanding officer also spoke of what he saw. The footage shot that may vindicate what they saw could of stopped a lot of people from calling those brave men liars and crazies.

I guess this makes me upset because I too have questioned these men on whether or not they saw anything other than a lighthouse.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Because that's the way things are. it has only come to light in the last few years that. "Cats Eyes Cunningham" did not actually eat loads of carrots and therefore allow him to shoot down Lutwaffe air craft at night. This despite what the British newspapers claimed at the time, but was in actual fact, one of the first pilots to use airborne RADAR to locate and destroy targets at night.

The military is secret by nature, period. That the film has surfaced is probably down to someone tipping someone else the wink that it might actually be at A, if you were then to put a request in for it, under the American secrets act its' date is up and you can preempt them *losing it in the system* by asking about ............... errr now,. cos the person in charge of it, right now, is, on the quiet, one who thinks what they know about UFOs should be made public. Of course the person will deny this should you ask them personally..

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
posted on wrong thread. Humble apologies.

[edit on 22/OctpmSat, 17 Oct 2009 14:47:45 -0500/08 by redwoodjedi]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Unless the person forwarding this already highly questionable evidence can prove the time and place it was recorded and has a very legitimate reason for the delay in it's release (other than the lame "they threatened me" crap) then this is nothing more than one of many blackmarks this subject has earned.

Too many people on here have difficulty actually denying ignorance. This evidence should be questioned, to blindly accept it or blindly assume this is on the up and up really shows the level that the majority interested in this subject are operating at.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Too many people on here have difficulty actually denying ignorance. This evidence should be questioned, to blindly accept it or blindly assume this is on the up and up really shows the level that the majority interested in this subject are operating at

As I said in the OP

The film allegedly includes images

And

Of course it could ad nothing , only time will tell

I am not blindly accepting anything , the event is happening and I am just forwarding the information , we will discover on Friday if Larry Warren has anything new to add or not .

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

There are many people who identified themselves and put there careers in jeopardy, including Sgt Penniston and LCol Halt. These men and others should have been treated better if this footage is real. The person did not need to sit on this footage for over 30 years because of a little intimidation.

The others put their careers on the line and faced ridicule by many others.

It is a very valid point I am bringing up.

a valid point maybe, but otherwise unnecessary. Everyone will handle their own situation differently than the next. I know some people who do not know about wikileaks... so though he could have came forward sooner he didn't. The footage hasn't been seen by me, so I can't say but maybe it isn't fake. Maybe there are things being assumed, maybe those assumptions create valid points.

reply to post by redwoodjedi

LOL

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join