It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a visitor from the distant past returns

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Hello all-

I was previously a member of this site, years ago, under the name "MKULTRA". Unfortunately as life and occupational conflicts developed, I began to have less & less time to share & collaborate. Although I have attempted to recover my old account, it appears that it has been deleted (probably due to inactivity) as the site has gone through some really incredible improvements in the interim. My how things have changed! I'm still working in the field of psychology at the professional level. So, here I am, back again.

MK

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
WB I tend to think a mod might help you with it...?
I have gone up to 6-8 months without logging on....

I do remember you....

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
welcome back, I did find your old account and it appears to be functioning

MKULTRA

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by MKULTR4
Although I have attempted to recover my old account, it appears that it has been deleted (probably due to inactivity) as the site has gone through some really incredible improvements in the interim.

check your u2us

Welcome back to the boards! :up;

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by MKULTR4

Welcome back. Your member name popped right out for me.... as that particular CIA program is a new found interest of mine.

Hope to see you on the boards.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
i noticed your ATS profile is starting from scratch...
1 post, 1 thread, 7 points ATS less on BTS....

anyhow, a wave hello

your just in time for the latest Oct 25-26 DooM
&/or the Nov 2 descent into a 6th maya underworld 'night'

(i reckon as warm-ups to hollow-ween )

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Thank you ALL very much for the warm welcome back. Excellent news that my old account still exists and I might be able to reclaim it. Thanks to the mods for your help on this issue.

As it relates to 10/25, I have some information from an individual who is part of a parapsychology group. I was told that members of the group have been picking up that, "Something is going to happen on 10/25, I don't know whether it will be good or bad, but many members have been receiving signs about it. We are actually going to do our first group meditation that week, and this would be the first time we have ever decided to do something like this. I guess if I have a bad day on Sunday, I'll know that the group picked up on something."

I will say that while I find the individual to be credible, I am still in the data analysis phase.

MK

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Woo Hoo, the old account has been recovered. Thank you again for the help with this issue

MK

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by MKULTR4

As it relates to 10/25, I have some information from an individual who is part of a parapsychology group. I was told that members of the group have been picking up that, "Something is going to happen on 10/25, I don't know whether it will be good or bad, but many members have been receiving signs about it. We are actually going to do our first group meditation that week, and this would be the first time we have ever decided to do something like this. I guess if I have a bad day on Sunday, I'll know that the group picked up on something."

I will say that while I find the individual to be credible, I am still in the data analysis phase.

MK

Welcome back MK.

Seems they might be picking up on this (or not, lol)? Urgent Web Bot Update Ref: 10/25

new topics

top topics

join