It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German Chancellor, Ministers Get Special Vaccine Without Soft Kill Ingredients

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by fatdad
this is some scary sh't..
what else are they pumping into the people that the elite are avoiding...
anyone else get a feeling of something bad is coming this winter

There is nothing scary about this to me at all....

I will not get the vaccine....period.....case closed....what is so scary about that...

If people want to get the vaccine that is their choice......see how easy that was....no fear.....

And to answer your last question.....NO I don't get the feeling of something bad coming this winter......to the contrary.....I have the feeling that something wonderful and spectacular is about to happen that will boost humanity immensely....

See........it's just as easy to think positive as it is to think negative.....try it some time, it could change your life!

PEACE and LOVE...

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ulala
After nearly three hours no-one had posted to your thread, I think the original thread title was confusing and the links were a bit of a mess. The thread had disappeared to the bottom of page 2 of recent posts.

Oh, didn´t know that, posted the thread before i went to work. Thanks for saving my thread!
I´m fine with the thread title, "soft kill ingredients" describes it pretty well.

And yeah, my posting style is a bit messy sometimes. ^^

[edit on 18-10-2009 by euleberlin]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by kiwifoot

What a load of BS, but why the hell would they release this info?

because this story is just that... A test case, to see what the public reaction will be.

funny why they selected Germany, for this experimental test case...

perhaps there are some select doses without the stuff they use as a preserver agent and to dilute the vaccine so as to produce hundreds of more syringes of flu shots at a price !

any undiluted batch of flu shots will be only for those (elites) which have a history of reaction to such substances. (or that will be the cover-story)

just like i had that severe allergic reaction to the Swine Flu shot President Ford hawked to the public, was that in 1974?...
[anyone that's allergic to egg had better not take the shot]

[edit on 18-10-2009 by St Udio]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Yes the thread almost died but i don't think the title was the reason.
I think people on ATS don't care i mean this thread has the potential to become big.
How much more evidence do we need to see the truth.
If you think i am wrong look at this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... (it has no links only words thrown in the wind and yet it is more popular than this thread).
To get attention on ATS you need big words like DISCLOSURE or FEMA or ET others topics are of no major interest.
And about mercury also known as en.wikipedia.org... it is very dangerous.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
The following article in The Atlantic is just about the best summary I have seen about what the issues are with the flu shots. It presents in a calm and reasoned way how the shots may be completely ineffective and thus not needed. Similar questions are raised about Tamiflu.

www.theatlantic.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
You have to admit, if everyone who doesn't get the vaccine dies of swine flu when it mutates because they thought it was some conspiracy, that would be quite ironic.

Some braver than I would say "evolution in action"

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Just thought I'd add another link here. I saw this on the news the other night, here in Canada they are telling us flat out that a non-adjuvented vaccine exists for pregnant woman. Wondering the same thing, why don't they just give this one to everybody??

CBC News - Toronto

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by wayno
Wow, its pretty clear cut. If its enough of a concern that such "in power" segments of Germany, the military and government, are avoiding the mercury and squalene then obviously it is something everyone should be avoiding too.

Why on earth would they even make the vaccine with the additives if it is possible to do without it? This certainly is enough to push a person over the edge into believing in even the worst conspiracy theories about this.

I don't know. But it could be a matter of cost. The preservatives allow shelf life to be extended, while preservative free products can't stay in shelves too long and have to be transported quickly and probably kept at a certain temperature... so it could be that the safer and better version of the vaccine is just not something that can be produced in the volumes required for the general population.

Not to say that this isn't elitist and disgusting.

-rrr

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
The article in the Atlantic, that I provided a link to above, makes the point that there has never been a proper study done (double blind; etc) to prove that getting a flu shot does any good whatsoever.
Yes, vaccination has proven to be effective against things like polio, but it has not been proven so with respect to the flu.

People who respond to flu shots are the young healthy ones whose bodies make lots of anti-bodies in response to the vaccine. Their bodies would do the same in response to actual flu viruses.

Old people whose bodies do not make anti-bodies to the flu virus also do not make antibodies to the vaccine -- so why subject them to the side-effects?

In the end, those getting the special vaccine may be avoiding serious side-effects of the additives, but they will be no better off than people who get nothing at all. Its pre-existing factors like how healthy you are to start with, that is more relevant to how well you cope with the flu -- any flu -- than whether or not you get the jab.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
this thread really scares me. especially the replies from people who are of the opinion that this vaccine is totally safe. it was *just* made! this is the newest vaccine i bet we have out there right now in the world of medicine. how in the hell are pharm companies supposed to know how this will affect people in the long term? seriously? even if it wasnt designed to kill off the population...as far as im concerned...its still relatively "experimental" and i dont *do* "experimental". please everyone...do not be naive. do not think for 1 moment that the pharmaceutical companies and the government give a rats ass about you and your health, and whether you live or not. they care about profits. thats it!

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by devilishlyangelic23
this thread really scares me. especially the replies from people who are of the opinion that this vaccine is totally safe. it was *just* made! this is the newest vaccine i bet we have out there right now in the world of medicine. how in the hell are pharm companies supposed to know how this will affect people in the long term? seriously? even if it wasnt designed to kill off the population...as far as im concerned...its still relatively "experimental" and i dont *do* "experimental". please everyone...do not be naive. do not think for 1 moment that the pharmaceutical companies and the government give a rats ass about you and your health, and whether you live or not. they care about profits. thats it!

How do you think they do this every year for the flu vaccine? Is it tested for years before it's released? Would that be too late for the next year's flu?

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by rainfall

My wife, two of my kids and I all have swine flu. It is a pretty crappy illness. My youngest shows no symptoms at all, and after 6 days of being exposed to all of us.

It starts with really bad headaches, then a day or so later you feel like you have been kicked in the stomach and hit in the back by a 2X4. The sweats come and go. The last stage is runny nose/congestion and a heavy feeling in the chest which is where we are all at right now.

I would not classify this as being any worse than a regular flu. I definitly would not bother taking the vaccine in any case. Especially since the CDC and Government have pumped the fear up so much on it.

Just stay home if you are sick, get lots of rest and keep the kids out of school if they get it. Vitamin C and vitamin D is how we all knocked it out. We are all already feeling better and should be 100% in a couple more days.

Swine flu - sucks - yeah, but I have been worse, it is really not that big of a deal if you do the right things to get over it. I have a feeling "they" want to give us all something worse, don't chance it.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
When did they send that box? And who is that box for? Did they send that box after the news got out that the chansellor is getting the good stuff and we are left with the poison?

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
sry that was a reply to the following: bottom of page 1:
its not a special kind of vaccine. No conspiracy here folks.

My wife is a doctor. Her clinic received several boxes of the vaccines last week. Some with additives and some without. Guess what, the ones without additives get used first. The ones with additives are used last because they store well thanks to the additives.

Its not some massive conspiracy to reduce global populations folks. If it was, its a total failure.

[edit on 17-10-2009 by admriker444]

[edit on 18-10-2009 by 1011001]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2 cents
When are you people going to learn the AMA, USDA, FDA, etc.. are the mob for huge, and I mean HUGE corporations that couldn't give a rats @ss about you or your health unless they can profit from it.

[edit on 17-10-2009 by 2 cents]

And the best way to continue to reap the rewards of being the evil giant, is to kill people off.. Okie dokei!

1: Make a vaccine that will kill people.
2: Don't give it to our chums!
3: ???
4: Everyone's dead except us ?? WTH ??
5: No profit

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by euleberlin

Originally posted by admriker444
The title of this thread is quite misleading. These vaccines arent killing anyone. The swine flu is however. Will the author of this thread make sure to come back and post in 6 months when this nonsense is proven wrong ?

Yes the title is misleading, it got changed by a mod, before it was:
[Germany] Chancellor and Ministers get special vaccine without additivies
or something like that. So, don´t blame me, blame the mods.

* Copy the exact headline of the story into the headline field, don't make one up or sensationalise it. Submissions with inaccurate, biased or otherwise deceptive headlines may be moved, closed or deleted. Obviously, some editorial latitude will be allowed if the original headline is too long (gets truncated), too obscure or already biased. If the headline is biased or otherwise inapporpriate, provide a descriptive headline that is accurate and reflects the article you're submitting. (This is a judgement call and may be modified by a moderator.)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Interesting that you did use the Original News items headline, and it was changed to what google-groups has and what an alex jones blog has.

Not the official title.

We have absolutely no hope of breaking the hysteria about this damned virus when even those who make the rules, paint them conspiracy coloured when it suits..

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ulala
reply to post by euleberlin

After nearly three hours no-one had posted to your thread, I think the original thread title was confusing and the links were a bit of a mess. The thread had disappeared to the bottom of page 2 of recent posts.

I thought it had the potential to be a great thread, I'm keen to encourage more European contributors to ATS, despite the language problems sometimes. So I wrote to the Moderators and asked if they could give the thread a new title, to make it more relevant. And AshleyD did that. I think their intervention saved the thread ... I guess others think that too, judging from the flags & stars.

Well done ! A great find

Ahh, so if the truth is lacking, spice it up ! I see..

Soft Kill Ingredients, there's a sure fire method of getting people to get the facts and not be influenced to merely start hysterically jumping at shadows.

Oh well, 99% of this thread is nothing more than people who are either unable to look into the reality of vaccines or don't want to when it's more emotionally fulfilling to envision the fight against a future full of fema camps, with families hoarded into tents, being forced to take pure mercury and where the NWO sits atop mount greenback rubbing their hands in glee..

The other 1% is people who are being attacked for not jumping on the piggy back express out of flu-ville.

If that's what you intended, well done.. We should add it to the list of swine flu threads that accomplish the exact same.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Ha`la`tha

It's a shame you twist the most decent intentions ...

The thread title was bad. He'd quoted from a babelfish type translator which didn't read good. He'd screwed over his links.

Some here would've just taken his story and posted it themselves to gain flags, stars, so enchanted are they by the shiny trinkets ATS provides.

Instead I wrote to a Mod asking if they could fix a few things, that's all. It's an important story, so quit trying to twist my motives, huh ? I ain't in it for anything.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Ha`la`tha

When Alex Jones interviewed the movie director Aaron Russo, Russo said that Nick Rockefeller had told him less than a year before 9/11 that there would be a major event that would allow "them" to go into Iraq and Afghanistan, and it would allow special National war powers (Patriot Act) and everyone would be chipped and tracked.

Russo tells all

He said its not about money or power, its about control of the people. So the comment about making money and losing their cash cow isn't really relevant.

That is what Swine flu is all about. That final stage of chipping, tracking and CONTROL.

They have all the money they need, this is about control - Russo's own words!

They have already mentioned tracking bracelets - have they not!?

For anyone with an independent and thinking brain, it is really quite simple to see what they are doing now. People are awake

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
yes, thats really disgusting..I´m german, I was shocked when I read that. And its interesting that there is no more information about that any more ..

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join