It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German Chancellor, Ministers Get Special Vaccine Without Soft Kill Ingredients

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by admriker444

its not a special kind of vaccine. No conspiracy here folks.

My wife is a doctor. Her clinic received several boxes of the vaccines last week. Some with additives and some without. Guess what, the ones without additives get used first. The ones with additives are used last because they store well thanks to the additives.

Now - what was the reason again that they made some with it and some without it?
So they would "store" better?

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   

The A/H1N1 flu shots given to soldiers will contain neither a controversial strengthening additive, nor the preservative agent mercury, both of which are contained in the shots for the general public.

The Local - Germany's News In English

I think the preservative agent (mercury) is in the general public vaccine because they have to ship it all over the world over a long period of time, and even store them for safe keeping. All the transportation/shipping probably makes the vaccine weaker, so they add the strengthening additive so by the time people get the shot it is at just the right strength, and not too weak.

The "special vaccines" are probably fresh out of the lab, and not stored for long periods of time. Maybe even less effective.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Am I to infer the reason they can get with with adjuvants and thimerasol is because they don't need to preserve it?

But somehow medical centers and physicians in the US will also receive preservative and adjuvant-free vaccines?

I gotta call my doctor....

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by admriker444

last i checked around thirty thousand (30,000) people die from regular flu every year in the U.S.

how many have died worldwide from swineflu? i'm gonna take a stab in the dark and say a fraction of the U.S. deaths....seems to me that swineflu(so far) although having a longer sick time, appears much safer deaths-wise.

and also:
some of us don't want our children getting injected with mercury...you know that metal that accumulates in the brain??? yeah no thanks....

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by optimus primal

last i checked around thirty thousand (30,000) people die from regular flu every year in the U.S.

how many have died worldwide from swineflu? i'm gonna take a stab in the dark and say a fraction of the U.S. deaths....seems to me that swineflu(so far) although having a longer sick time, appears much safer deaths-wise.

and also:
some of us don't want our children getting injected with mercury...you know that metal that accumulates in the brain??? yeah no thanks....

you get more mercury from eating fish than you would from a vaccine.

seriously folks get a grip here. I myself believe in several conspiracy theories but only the ones based on factual evidence.

The conspiracies surrounding vaccines are based on myths, misinformation, fear, and just plain ole ignorance.

The fact is vaccines are safe. Yes some people have bad reactions but this is a result of an underlying condition. These people look to blame the vaccine when its actually their genese at fault. Despite the fact that vaccines have literally cured many diseases like polio, the 0.001% who have adverse reactions think vaccines should be stopped.

Should we tell our children to stop consuming orange juice because5 kids out of a billion developed diabetes from it ? Of course not, and its just as silly to blame vaccines for problems.

Others here post that because big pharm is out to make a profit that this somehow equates to some deadly nefarious plot. Im not sure how that makes any sense. Yes pharm corp are out to make a profit and yeah they probably arent interested in curing cancer. But that doesnt translate into mass murder. Nor is it very profitable, less people means less profit.

Finally, the main culprit here is misinformation. The fact is squalene and mercury in vaccines are safe. There has never been a single study to prove they are harmful. Some like to quote a doctor's opinion who is actually a dentist (alex jones uses this guy a lot). Others constantly refer to a study done that later was revealed to have falsified the data. Others point to a study on squalene that produced antibodies - which proves nothing other than that (doesnt mean harm to the person).

and of course there is the fear factor. Is there likely a plot to reduce global populations ? Yes it seems so as the elite have publicly stated many times there are too many of us around. But that doesnt translate into a vaccine murder plot.

My wife is a doctor. and when I mentioned I had read that the additives were being mentioned on the internet as harmful she went out and did some serious research. Not the kind of research you non-medica folks have done. Im talking about accessing medical studies, journals, reports, case studies, etc that only a doctor would have. Nothing suggests harm from any additives period end of story.

the results speak for themselves folks. The vaccine has been out for weeks now. where are mass deaths ? were are the fema camps and people being forced into them for refusing the shot ?

i got my shot 3 weeks ago. and while ive been aroundd tons of people literally sneezing and coughing in my face, I havent gotten sick. and nor has my brain rotted away from mercury or sqaulene.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fedge in response to admriker666
This really seems to me the CIA undercover-disinfoagent type of post is up !

You got everything in it that s amazing

Aggressiveness, hammering of the propagand, and a taunt as a closing.

Edit: I see you ll be busy but you are doing good already two posts answered ! ;D

Not just a CIA shilll Using textbook disinfo tactics to pollute our minds is more like a verbal squalene shot, mercury included free of charge. Next he'll be telling us how lucky we are that FEMA will round up our kids from their classrooms and take them to camps for quarantine.

Many of us wondered what was up with this engineered disease which could affect those who propagated it as much as the herd they want to cull. The Germans have lifted the veil of mystery. They'll protect themselves and theirs, by "special" vaccines in certain places we don't have access to such as their masonic lodges or by having doctors do the sorting out of needles according to who you are. If you're lucky enough to rate high and not get the poisoned stuff, be happy you only got your RFID chip?

Lets have a toast of mercury laden orange juice just to prove our buddy right.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
It seems like they parade Hollywood stars and politicians in front of us on television about all these important causes. Why don't they have the movie stars and political kids getting the jab? If it's good for the poor, it has to be good for the people with means, doesn't it?

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   

I was going to quote you and reply, but then when I got writing there were just too many things so I gave up.

Please give me a chance to point out a few things to you. In reality the amount of mercury in this vaccine is 25 thousand times the amount in a fish. Do you REALLY think that fish frys would happen every Friday if the fish were poison?

Really, please I'm just trying to point out the obvious.

Yeah, my wife is a Doctor also, and she thinks you're wrong. Actually my last four wives were also DR's and they disagree as well.

I don't even want to argue with you, what good would it do? But I would like you to show us pictures of your wife giving you and your kids the jab, and telling us what happens.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Dont the ones without preservatives contain live cultures? or is that the nasal spray? or is that one and the same

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I am so sick of this crap, when is the rest of the world going to wake up and say no to these poisonous vaccines there trying to push on us all.

Peace

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
So some one please tell me why the masses must be dosed with poison, while the rulers are spared?

Oh the reason is all too obvious! They can keep thier damned vaccine!

They must hate the internet....

Great post, thank you! S & F!

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Let's see - How do we put this gently. The US government is of the people and for the people. Your government is YOU. They are just like every other US citizen. However, politics is their chosen career - and you have elected them to govern the country. They are not a different species - they are not alien.

When it comes to self-preservation, they will behave like any one of you. They will think of themselves first.

There has been some concern over certain additives in our influenza vaccine. No matter what the cost, if the vaccine can be delivered without these additives, then you can bet your bottom dollar that those who are in control will be at the front of the queue.

You will hear very good justification for why this should be so - but ultimately, the truth is that most of you are at the bottom of the pile and are not considered key personnel.

If you were in government, would you behave any differently?

[edit on 18-10-2009 by Adamus]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Suppose this all is true...It's a completely safe vaccine, everybody happy etc etc.

Even if that is the case... Than still it is odd to say the least, that citizens get a different vaccine than government employers.

In my opinion, governments should avoid giving the impression off class preference.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Also there is a medical reason to give vaccines without additives. If you receive a seasonal flu vaccine the CDC recommends waiting 28 days for the next vaccine. However if you can take another vaccine without the additive immediately. This is merely a precaution to avoid bad reactions to them in larger amounts.

If this is true then all people should have access to additive free vaccines, not just the government and soldiers. If it's merely a precaution the same precaution should be taken with all people, there's a reason it's not. If you choose to believe the crap the pharmaceutical companies are throwing around that's your right. BTW when i want info on a drug i go to a pharmacist, not a doctor, as most docs know squat about drugs (just what the reps tell them) pharmacist are the ones who know the real info on these things.

Your wife can do the research she wants, but she's not researching this vaccine because there are no clinical trials, etc, for this vaccine yet. So any research she does doesn't pertain to this vaccine.

I suppose she's also one of these docs that swear all the vaccines for the H1N1 are made with a dead virus.

Last week, some 2.4 million doses of nasal spray vaccine made of greatly weakened, but live, H1N1 virus were delivered to state and local health authorities around the United States.

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Adamus

Certainly you must be joking? What you are speaking of is the sorting process of life. This evil you speak of must not be ignored.

Maybe all in governement are corrupt, but it does never make it right.
What is right from wrong you ask? For shame!

Ahhhh...that is lifes sorting process. And even if the rulers never suffer in this world for the wrong they do...they will suffer.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I live in Germany and this story will not affect me personally since I will not, under any circumstances, roll up my sleeve and get the shot. However I am concerned for the safety of my fellow countrymen who cannot wait to get the vaccine becuase they actually believe it will absolutely protect them from ever contracting the disease.
In any case, every single person in this country needs to be aware of this story so they will at least begin to question this whole process and not take everything the Government and the pharmaceutical companies tell them as gospel truth.

[edit on 18-10-2009 by Bullhorn]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   

The fact is squalene and mercury in vaccines are safe. There has never been a single study to prove they are harmful.

Well, first of all the idea of a safe level of mercury is a bit disingenuous since there is really no safe level of mercury. But perhaps it's true that mercury in vaccines is not significant in the scheme of things. I learned that there is about as much mercury in a fish meal as a thiomersal containing vaccine. (Fish meal = 25 micrograms, vaccine = 25 micrograms (1, 2.)) Yet, it still doesn't excuse its presence in the vaccine if there are alternatives and injecting is a different thing to eating or breathing something in.

Squalene, on the other hand, is a different story. It is not currently approved for use in vaccines in the US generally. Its use in Gulf War veterans was explained as an "accident". (1, 2.) A high correlation between Gulf War syndrome and squalene in the vaccines was found (STATEMENT FOR HEARING RECORD The House Subcommittee on National Security, Veterans Affairs, and International Relations, January 24, 2002). You mentioned these claims had been disproved, can you kindly provide the link please?

According to this swine flu vax insert it does not contain squalene.

However, there is currently a test on 12,000 Americans with some to receive the squalene containing vaccines. The authorities are threatening to "fast track" squalene past the usual FDA checks for general use in order to speed manufacture in the event of an "H1N1 pandemic". Which is strange in light of another interesting thing that the vax insert above mentions: they have been vaccinating against for H1N1 since 1999, so how is it suddenly a pandemic? And why are there so many doses ordered if the government knows that this number is greater than the demand from the public?

Yes some people have bad reactions but this is a result of an underlying condition. These people look to blame the vaccine when its actually their genese at fault.

Big Pharma always blames the person for having "faulty genes". But it's more about Russian roulette and the reaction some people have to the adjuvants and preservatives, not the pathogens of the vaccine itself.

...and of course there is the fear factor. Is there likely a plot to reduce global populations ? Yes it seems so as the elite have publicly stated many times there are too many of us around. But that doesnt translate into a vaccine murder plot.

Wouldn't you consider methods involving injections if you were to reduce the population of the world? All of the people who received the small pox vaccine in Africa received the AIDS virus as well. Actually, it seems that AIDS is not a virus but a vaccine related condition. In Africa people run into the mountains and hide when the westerners come with their vaccines.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Vaccination and germ theory are MYTHS, TOTALLY UNFOUNDED QUACK SCIENCE, and have been debunked as such for decades by honest researchers.

Only idiots or criminals still push for it.

A few links below for a good start.

Flu vaccines the greatest quackery ever pushed in the history of medicine

Ten questions about flu vaccines that doctors and health authorities REFUSE to answer

No scientific discussion or blind study is possible about vaccines, it's non only the biggest cash cow of medicine but also it guarantees them future profits from all sorts of diseases sparked by the vaccines themselves.

Any discussion about it is a waste of time at best, since the people who have been brainwashed by big pharma will fight bitterly for their beliefs and also to avoid realizing the harm they have done to their kids.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   

The title of this thread is quite misleading. These vaccines arent killing anyone. The swine flu is however. Will the author of this thread make sure to come back and post in 6 months when this nonsense is proven wrong ?

Yes the title is misleading, it got changed by a mod, before it was:
[Germany] Chancellor and Ministers get special vaccine without additivies
or something like that. So, don´t blame me, blame the mods.

And i´ll come back in 6 months for sure, but i don´t think i have to wait that long to post the result, vaccinations starting Oct. 26. Voluntarily they say, well, we´ll see.

fyi, i think the vaccine for the (german) masses is more dangerous than the swine flu. The US-vaccine has no additives (say german news, dunno if true), so don´t compare apple and oranges plz.

Thanks a lot folks for your participation!

[edit on 18-10-2009 by euleberlin]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by euleberlin

After nearly three hours no-one had posted to your thread, I think the original thread title was confusing and the links were a bit of a mess. The thread had disappeared to the bottom of page 2 of recent posts.

I thought it had the potential to be a great thread, I'm keen to encourage more European contributors to ATS, despite the language problems sometimes. So I wrote to the Moderators and asked if they could give the thread a new title, to make it more relevant. And AshleyD did that. I think their intervention saved the thread ... I guess others think that too, judging from the flags & stars.

Well done ! A great find

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join