It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOX fires Marc Lamont Hill, liberal commentator.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   

"I am no longer employed by Fox News and grateful for the opportunity and I have nothing bad to say."

Huffington Post: Liberal Fox News analyst Dr. Marc Lamont Hill has been fired, News Corp CEO Rupert Murdoch revealed at a shareholder's meeting Friday.

Murdoch made the announcement after being asked about Hill's "reputation of defending cop killers and racists."

Source
www.breitbart.com...

While I have never agreed with Dr. Hill, would never agree with him, wouldn't agree with him for a Klondike Bar, I think it was wrong to do.

Dr. Hill gave us constant reminders as to why it is good and right NOT to be a liberal Obama apologist. To have this, only supports the lefts claims that FOX is right-biased and not "fair and balanced."

Your thoughts and comments, as always.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
It seems to me the majority of Black commentators support obama but not on the issues they just blindly support him and spin whatever happens in obama's favor with use of the race card and the "you just don't understand " excuse.This guy was one of the worst but I agree to listen to him was beneficial for pro Americans because his divisive views and excuses showed there really is no legitimate argument for obama's positions .Did they say why they fired him?

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

Can't find any comment from FOX, will post as soon as I do.

join