It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Right-Wing Browser Game Hunts Obama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Source

File this one under epic face-palm: GamePolitics is reporting on a browser-based game that centers on the failure of Obama's attempt to overthrow the... world, basically, by outlawing ownership of firearms, dissolving the Constitution and combining the U.S. with Canada and Mexico. Under the banner of the United States of Earth, it's your task to join forces with the likes of Sarah Palin and other G.O.P. all-stars to capture Obama and the "Cong" (the game's term for the former Congress).

The game's terms page has the following message:

We take the Constitution of the United States seriously here and apply many if not most of the freedoms contained within to our own United States of Earth. It is a shame that America itself no longer safeguards its citizens freedom as we enter this next glorious age of collectivism and decay promised daily by those in power, Republicans and Democrats. Will America survive? Only time will tell.

Not a big deal really, but I'm rather curious of what's in it. Somehow I cannot enter the website, perhaps other ats members have visited the site.

All I got is 2011: Obama's Coup Fails and mysql error warning.

Site

edit to add:

I found this.

GamePolitics

Once logged in, users have access to a series of stories and videos that revolve around the fantasy setting, Stories include: Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck Found Dead in Camp, Barack Obama Retreats to Virginia With Wife, Former V.P. Joe Biden Captured Outside Arlington and The Cong Loses Control, Pelosi Captured!

Really?

Well, it seems to be working now, I'll try to sign in.

[edit on Sat, 17 Oct 09 by Jazzyguy]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Jazzyguy

Neat game. May play. Haven't done much WoW or D and D for a while.

Thanks

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
And as a treat?

Killing George Bush.

The game.

Link
www.pictogame.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Meh, sounds like more silly political chicanery. They do realise their boy Shrub was the one pushing NAFTA right? Not Obama.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I'm disappointed Nancy Pelosi isn't the first victim. Sheese, shouldn't she be easy prey?

Ruh row, is this political trolling? Sorry if so

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I honestly am not familiar with this kind of game. It's like a classic Romance of the Three Kingdom game. I just don't get this game though.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
the site is a psyop in my opinon

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
It's just a silly browser game, I wouldn't read too much into it.

Just like mikerussleus pointed out, you can kill bush in these sorts of games too. It's just a silly way for ...less fortunate (mentally challenged?) individuals to pass time when they have nothing better to do.

It takes all kinds.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   

How does one attempt a coup when one is already in power?

This is just a meme to put into your mind that Obama is not a legitimate president.

Deny ignorance.

new topics

top topics

join