It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God's Curse on America

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by radarloveguy

Paganism is an ancient cult ,

I think 2000 years is old enough to justify calling Christianity an "ancient cult" too, so what's the difference.

and Gaia/Baal followers will never see the light .

Just as Christians will never see the logical fallacy the exhibit when they claim the bible is true because it's in the bible and so on.

Just for the record, I'm not a Gaia/Baal follower so it's not as if I took the post I responded too personally.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by radarloveguy
reply to post by cameraobscura

Paganism is an ancient cult , and Gaia/Baal followers will never
see the light .

Anyway , as far as we know there's only 144,000 places left
so their beds are made , and they won't move for no shepherd !

then again, there may be many, with spirits much purer than yours, that are left behind, who are willing to be left behind, because it will serve God's purpose! ya, see, even in the darkest parts of the universe, God will make sure there are a few specks of light!

Just because you hold a book that is ancient, doesn't mean that God is bound by the words that man has put in that book. It just means that someone was just as arrogant thinking their understanding of God was accurate!

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Religious people, christians and the like have constructed a reality around themselves that is based on perception that is an illusion.

Coming from a culture (Australian Aboriginal) older than the sumerians, egyptians, christians and all the other new age religions, we as a culture have existed without change for over 60,000 years at the last count and we have had no need for a god in our society in our survival as human being.

This god of yours and his so called commandments are a new age religious illusion and so you have to find the tools to accept spirituallity in its pure form not religious dogma.

AA

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by heliosprime
Once great the United States is being destroyed not "By" obama but through obama.

He is the alien that has been set "above" real americans.

No he is the elected president who has been elected to fix what Bush destroyed.

Taking God from schools.

Doesnot. Instead free will will be practised.

Open acceptance of gay marriage.

Setting scapegoats free, you mean?.

Setting small creatures above man with "environmental protection laws" such as cutting off water in california.

11:18 The nations were angry; and the wrath has come. The time has come for judging the dead, and for rewarding your servants the prophets and your saints and those who reverence your name, both small and great-- and for destroying those who destroy the earth."

Mass abortion

Wow! Again, free will and control of your own life and destiny. Adam wasn't a living soul until he breathed air. Aborting a foetus in the early stages is the same as removing a parasite.

The complete destruction of financial sector....

The current financial crisis has come as a direct result of George W. Bush jr. and Republican lawmaking and warfare.

The massive corruption from acorn and seiu, and congress.

Corruption is when a vice president can make the president wage war on false pretences and then make his own companies benefit from it. The funding system of American election campaigns is corruption. Your own constitution forbids today's practises.....

And now enslavement to the "state" through healthcare.

Don't you think it is unfair that people who have been paying taxes all their lives still has to buy health insurance, while the gov is using all the taxpayers money to search for one man who alledgely is Satan himself?

Get real! Obama and the sitting gov is paying for Bush's wars and policies, and at the same time he has managed to make people talk again, and respect one another. International diplomacy and the face of USA has come back to normal. While the rest of the world has hated USA for about a decade, things are starting to brighten up. You should see yourself. Deny ignorance....

[edit on 22/10/2009 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
After reading that nice little bible verse, god sounds like the bad guy. Hatefull and revengefull.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by RoyalCanadian

Trust me, his revenge will be sweet.... The word for "destroy" may mean "humiliate". I just copied and pasted from an American translation....

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I am a previous seminarian - I read the Bible in the original languages. I saw all that to say that this persons post is not only ridiculous but not sound hermeneutically.

You cannot proof text scripture to make it support your own beliefs.

I also have no idea about mass abortions....yadda yadda yadda...

Sorry I just don't have much for people that cheapen belief in God

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by The Mundane Egg

I had the same feeling after reading his post. This is Kreuderwelsch and stop motion blindness. Nothing to give he only needs to save what's left. THERE's nothing left, dude.....

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoyalCanadian
After reading that nice little bible verse, god sounds like the bad guy. Hatefull and revengefull.

Thats because the Infinite One does not have 'revenge' or 'justice', the bible is simply created by human concepts such as 'revenge' and 'justice'.

Christianity is but a core of truth floating in a vast sea of perversions. Good luck.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Psychonaughty

Originally posted by RoyalCanadian

Thats because the Infinite One does not have 'revenge' or 'justice', the bible is simply created by human concepts such as 'revenge' and 'justice'.

Christianity is but a core of truth floating in a vast sea of perversions. Good luck.

A discussion between NONBELIEVERS about someone they dont believe in is rather silly don't you think.......denial of a denial is very close to insanity, but well expected from the blind, deaf and ignorant....

but still funny......

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join