It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intriguing Phobos Anomaly!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit

Originally posted by skepticantiseptic
There are no sentient beings in the universe other than humans.

Have you always been so arrogant, that in the vast universe of countless millenia in age, that only humans are sentient?

Can you close that box up any smaller?

I think the poster was being sarcastic. Is your detector broken?

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Thanks for the replies and information guys, would really like to get more seasoned veterans of the site to take a look, though the thread seems to have fallen under the radar.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Bumpedy bum!
Come on guys, weigh in and such!

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Great stuff S&F here.
It is a weird looking ship that one

How does science explain the drag marks on it? Looks like it's been gorged at by something huh!?

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
www.nasa.gov...

Go here and you can download a 20mb full image and take a look for yourself. I personally think the images being present here look like they have been "softened up" a bit too much for my liking. Take a look and decide for yourself.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
To all these kids talking about Aldrin.
He DID say something you did not understand.
NASA is dying - he said that in desperation to keep space research still possible by maintaining your interest.
Interest=cash.
That WON'T help NASA, though(imho).

(notice i said nothing about POTENTIAL possibility of artificial origin of Phobos here)

(btw i found ridiculous fact that i need to make 10 useless posts to be able to make thread here).
(sorry for my engrish, wise ones still should be able to understand me)

About Phobos photo:

Anyone saying that is just compression error is a nut.
It's clearly metallic object(metal vein, whatever), or photoshopped piece of photo, or just lower-level material emegred on sight.
It' clearly NOT impact site too..so..

[edit on 22-3-2010 by potential_problem]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by potential_problem
To all these kids talking about Aldrin.
He DID say something you did not understand.
NASA is dying - he said that in desperation to keep space research still possible by maintaining your interest.
Interest=cash.
That WON'T help NASA, though(imho).

(notice i said nothing about POTENTIAL possibility of artificial origin of Phobos here)

(btw i found ridiculous fact that i need to make 10 useless posts to be able to make thread here).
(sorry for my engrish, wise ones still should be able to understand me)

About Phobos photo:

Anyone saying that is just compression error is a nut.
It's clearly metallic object(metal vein, whatever), or photoshopped piece of photo, or just lower-level material emegred on sight.
It' clearly NOT impact site too..so..

[edit on 22-3-2010 by potential_problem]

Thanks for you comments, though I gotta say, as much as I agree with you in terms of Aldrins desparation, it can hardly be a coincidence that there in fact IS as monolith on Phobos, can it?

Agree wtih your analysis of the "ship", though whatever the heck it is, it aint too big, about "fighter" size.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Outlawstar

is it just me or does that lower right corner of phobos in the first picture have "metallic " colour...

and there are significantly fewer "craters" there... it even looks bit like dented metal?

just downloaded the 20 mb picture,and will have closer look this evening

Cheers!

[edit on 23-3-2010 by zoomer72]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by zoomer72
reply to post by Outlawstar

is it just me or does that lower right corner of phobos in the first picture have "metallic " colour...

and there are significantly fewer "craters" there... it even looks bit like dented metal?

just downloaded the 20 mb picture,and will have closer look this evening

Cheers!

Ihave to say Ive noted that myself, its intruiging, but nothing beyond that for now.^_^

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Whoa... just looked at the 20mb picture.....

theres definetely something there....

cant link the pic but look straight down from that anomaly posted by OP
almost at the edge of the so called crater, theres something too that doesnt seem to belong to a barren rock floating about in space....

two things that look artificial, youll spot them when zoomin just a little in...

edit ,and around them seems to buite lot of oddities which seems to reflect light much differently than the rest of phobos... almost like metallic

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Does it seem odd to anyone else, that no matter what the subject is
concerning these space anomalies. Great thread by the way. The pics
can never quite produce enough detail to make any positive I.D.s
possible. Almost in all cases it's well we can't quite make out the detail
but it looks like it might be this or that.

All the time I'm curious of why this seems to be the rule for pictures released to the public. I'm thinking these jackazzes can google earth right down on top of anything they want to. They can probly read part numbers.
They feed us full of these photo's that may as well be from Biblical Times.

Just seems like "here ya go boy" as we get tossed the bone that's been picked clean. That's the bullshizzle I wish anybody could explain.
I think this is also where I see the most reason for what some call paranoid thinking.

I'm calling it Phobos Spacecraft.

[edit on 23-3-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

All the time I'm curious of why this seems to be the rule for pictures released to the public. I'm thinking these jackazzes can google earth right down on top of anything they want to. They can probly read part numbers.

Just seems like "here ya go boy" as we get tossed the bone that's been picked clean. That's the bullshizzle I wish anybody could explain.
I think this is also where I see the most reason for what some call paranoid thinking.

Right with you Randy on this one... when i looked at the 20mb photo i kept wishing for just a couple of pixels sharper when i zoomed in

it is odd, we got cameras which can probably read labels from our t-shirts out from earths orbit but when it comes to planets ,space or asteroids we cant get clear pictures... well to me that tells something
Cheers!

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by zoomer72
Whoa... just looked at the 20mb picture.....

theres definetely something there....

cant link the pic but look straight down from that anomaly posted by OP
almost at the edge of the so called crater, theres something too that doesnt seem to belong to a barren rock floating about in space....

two things that look artificial, youll spot them when zoomin just a little in...

edit ,and around them seems to buite lot of oddities which seems to reflect light much differently than the rest of phobos... almost like metallic

I cant be sure zoomer, but I think I may have pointed out these anomalies too back in the thread, have a look and see if they are the same or something different and let me know.^__^

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Yeah, we always get low quality jpegs, very irritating, there are reasons cited, but come on, they could make an effort at least!

I mean the latest batch from Phobos are the same, and they are grayscle, sick of seeing grayscale space images tbh!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join