It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let it begin already!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Let it begin already!
"It"? I don't know what "It" is at this point.

There have been many strange experiences in my life that tell me there is more to life then what we know to be true... and I can't proof any of it to others.
There are many theories out there that speak to my imagination... but no one gave me that piece of undeniable proof.
I have never seen a ufo, I never met an alien or even captured something on my camera that comes close to it. I have never seen an angelic being, or a demonic one if you like, I have never seen with my own eyes something that is so undeniable real that it doesn't bring doubt to my mind just a few days later. Well, I did see some things but the debunkers would wipe them off the table in seconds. I often felt (and preyed) that if anyone deserves to witness that piece of proof it would be me, after all the study and open-minded-ness I've put up over the years I felt like it was my time to be a witness for a change. So far that didn't happen, and still I keep expecting 'something' to happen.

This time we live in, it's exceptional, it changes remarkably fast, everyone can see that without needing someone else to provide proof.
So I wonder, is there really something "great" ahead of us? Are we really on the edge of a new time that will change humanity, change the world as we know it?
I admit that I've been watching and reading a lot about that lately: ancient prophecies, 2012, Hopi predictions, shifts, the ascension, you name it.
But again, there is not really anyone who offers anything but a theory... and personally, I fell in a state of wishful thinking.
I hope something is up, I hope that I may live to see the day that changes the world.
The more I 'hope', the more I feel it.

"Feel it". Why are so many people saying that they 'feel' the change coming, they feel something big is on it's way. Where are these instinctual feelings coming from?
We feel the chaos emerging (but is it really there?). We see awareness rising (but is it really?)
Do you feel it?

A few days ago I had a dream: I was in the car with my husband and we where stuck in a traffic jam. All of a sudden a huge 'blast wave' hit us, hit everyone (like the blast wave from a meteor strike, but this one went around the world). As soon as it hit us, our bodies fell from us. We where still standing, but our bodies where lying on the road. I felt overjoyed and yelled 'finally it happened', while my husband was panicking over his death body.

For me this was one of those 'wow' dreams, but it was just a dream... and one that kept met thinking and do more reading on the topic. And more theorizing and more hoping and more wishful thinking...

So whatever it is, whether it's heaven or doom,
let 'it' happen already because I'm tired of waiting!

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by GypsK
So whatever it is, whether it's heaven or doom,
let 'it' happen already because I'm tired of waiting!

...why are you waiting for 'it' to happen...

...why not make 'it' happen for you?

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by alien

...why are you waiting for 'it' to happen...

...why not make 'it' happen for you?

and how would one do that?
How does one person make a 'world changing event' happen?

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Gotta agree with the OP on this one.

How do you make the unreal real?

Would love to know the answer SF!

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

...change your world...

...or change someone elses...

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Just to throw in a bit more really on where I'm coming from...to save from sounding like some incense-burning aaa-oooom type hippie...

I'm pretty happy in my life.
Yeah sure, there are some things I'd like to achieve...we can always be better and do better perhaps...and in time and with effort I probably will.

I've had some good times in my life - and a decent whack of the bad too.
Shed blood, tears, heartache and despair...yeah yeah...haven't we all.

I have a strong faith in that which I term God, and do try to live my life in a manner that I feel is *right*.
I don't always succeed in that to be honest...sometimes the darker parts of me gain the upperhand, but eventually I do return to that right path and learn from the mistakes I make.
Normally anyway

That feeling of waiting.
Waiting for 'it'.
Waiting for something...waiting for...who knows.
A miracle? An awakening? Global enlightenment? The Second Coming? A great shoe sale?
Waiting for 'it' seems to also carry with it a feeling of wanting for something. Wanting and yearning for something...that will do what? Complete us? Bring peace? Burst forth with harmony? Stop pain?

I know when I got married my heart just exploded into a totally different stratosphere of love. I thought I could not possibly love someone any deeper...and yet, seeing my wife standing at the entranceway of the Church, seeing her walk down that aisle...wow. Boom. Love just lifted to a whole new level.

And so it does. On it goes.

When we got pregnant the same thing - Boom.

And then to see my baby boy for the first time...to hold him in my arms, smell him, hear him, cuddle him to my chest and kiss his forehead.

To wake and see him there in his crib. To return from work each day and hold him again. To bathe him, change him, feed him and play with him.

To gaze into his eyes and tell him that he is the most loved person alive.

...I don't wait for anything...except maybe for the work day to be over so I may return home and hold my son again.

...I guess where I'm coming from is that sometimes the old cliches are the goodies: Life is what you make it - and life is not a dress rehersal.

...what are YOU waiting for...in this journey of life you can either be the bus-driver or the passenger...

Peace.

[edit on 17-10-2009 by alien]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Have to agree with what OP is saying here, great thread.

It holds very close to my heart this and it's funny it should be here on my first day as a member,but i have been here reading much of what you talk about and i am one of those people you speak of who feel and have felt for the last couple of years that things are not what they seem and there is more that we are being allowed to see now.

I believe in what i am feeling is trying to guide me in the right direction and to were i should be at this point in time as with places i should be in the future. Also, like you im sick with having a feeling i can't shake off in the pit of my stomach that 'IT' is only round the corner, this something that will change us all forever. I would'nt mind a bit of proof or something to confirm i'm not as nut's as i think and all the stuff i spout off to my poor wife comes true in some sense so im not carted off in a wraparound not very stylish white jacket.......

here's to the future

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Just to throw in a bit more really on where I'm coming from...to save from sounding like some incense-burning aaa-oooom type hippie...

ok cool, because you got me wondering there for a sec
(just kidding)

I get what your saying and part of that is how I live my life. But at a certain point that wasn't enough anymore. I have no more goals for myself. I realize that I live a good life, a very good life even and if my husbands plans for the future turn out ok it will become even better.

But what I'm talking about is that their seems to be a 'thing' in the (collective) minds of people that tells them something is coming up. The numbers of people that think in that line is increasing.

Or is that just a collective respons on the several crisises that hit the world recently? Are people reacting to that with wishful thinking for somthing better?

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

Yeah, there is more than meets the eye, though I can't prove it. I am one of those who saw a (ghost/light-being/inter-dimensional being/whatever) when I was younger so I've known for a long time something is here. The waiting is killing me. Had I not seen it with my own eyes, and had another witness with me, I can only imagine how different my life would be now. Whatever IT is, let's have it already.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I would'nt say that it is in responce to the chaos in the world today.

To be honest it all started about 2years ago and it was more getting into the spiritual side of things and trying to listen to things around me. Before the stock market starting tumbling i vented my concerns to my wife that i had a feeling that her money was not safe where she had it. She had a business she sold and her financial advisor told her to put 50k into 2 bonds or however they are classed ,one low risk the other medium. We had to go to the bank for life insurance we were setting up and i asked her to talk to her about talking out that money and put it in a high interest account......The lady we were speaking to had given my wife the impression that she was not able to touch that money for 5years.

i told her it was her money and she should ask after all what harm could it do and as my wife dosen;t like to ask questions or rock the boat.

Anyway this banker tried very hard to spew out all the advantages and was trying very hard to not to say yes you can take your money out when u like which she did.

After a week or two of talks with my wife she pulled her money out and put into an account, needless to say what happened in the market and she stood to lose 60% of what she has invested.

Sorry i know it's a bit of a rant but from then on ive thought that if i listened carefully i would be given the answers or presented with a situation that would lead me to the next step. With this example of mine and all things since then i still have that feeling that we are all being positioned into our rightful places for what is about to unfold and we need to listen and take notice of the things that are being pointed out, follow the clues and 'poof'.

As for the how, when, what,where of the issue i dont' know but im sure we will know soon enough

[edit on 17-10-2009 by Mabs1982]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I have been waiting for IT since about 1998.
IT is very close now, I feel physically sick with the anticipation.

About 6 years ago I gave up my career, materialism, smoking and drinking.
Since then I have been living my life with minimum impact on others.
The past few months I have been eating loads and getting physically fit and strong.

I said in another post that it's like school is over and the bell is going to ring any second. I am waiting for the bell watching others still playing with their toys, they are so engrossed they haven't realised.

The only reason I come to ATS is because of IT

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by GypsK
But what I'm talking about is that their seems to be a 'thing' in the (collective) minds of people that tells them something is coming up. The numbers of people that think in that line is increasing.

Or is that just a collective respons on the several crisises that hit the world recently? Are people reacting to that with wishful thinking for somthing better?

That *feeling* of something approaching. Yup - I've felt that, or at least something similar (after all I'm not you so what I feel may well be completely different) for many many years.

The drive to prepare - though for what?
To connect - but to whom?

That feeling - for me anyway - has been a mixture of anticipation but also of dread.

I don't know specifically *what* 'IT' is...but my own feelings are that it brings all.
All good, all bad, all rolled into one big ball. One big buffet.
We're given a plate at the buffet table...and I hope that we get to choose which dish we serve ourselves.

Until that point - until 'IT' arrives...I'll just keep partaking of the bountiful foods already before us.

Peace.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by lightchild
I have been waiting for IT since about 1998.
IT is very close now, I feel physically sick with the anticipation.

About 6 years ago I gave up my career, materialism, smoking and drinking.
Since then I have been living my life with minimum impact on others.
The past few months I have been eating loads and getting physically fit and strong.

I said in another post that it's like school is over and the bell is going to ring any second. I am waiting for the bell watching others still playing with their toys, they are so engrossed they haven't realised.

The only reason I come to ATS is because of IT

I wonder how many come to ATS for the same reason...

I'm trying to get in shape and prepare for whatever is coming (with a lot of thanks to the survival forum for the great tips)
But physically I feel more and more drained off energy and I wondered if that was related, there is no physical explenation, I'm not suffering from burn out or anyhing... just drained.
Either way, the bells may ring .... the sooner the beter

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   

I don't know specifically *what* 'IT' is...but my own feelings are that it brings all.
All good, all bad, all rolled into one big ball. One big buffet.

I have the same feeling,
but I hope it'll be good, if your prepared and open minded enough, it'll be good... I can imagine the chaos for those who don't have a spiritual bone in their bodies, that must be devistating chaos

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

S & F for you, good post, and right down my alley, so to speak. I too am tired of waiting for it. I have had the out of body thing happen too, on my sofa. I thought at the time, wow, it's happened! but no, not yet. A few years ago I had a heart attack, I remember arriving at a place of light and people I knew were telling me to go back. I really didn't want to go back.
Feel it coming? Yes, I think we all do.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

I know what you mean it's like walking through treacle all day.

This long thread may interest you, there are some interesting points.

Sleep disturbances and the 'time monks'

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by lightchild

thanks, I'll check it out

top topics

join