It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Commits Crimes Against Humanity; ¿And Iran Is The Enemy,LOL?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

You are funny my friend. Perhaps you don’t understand it is not illegal to ship arms. You perhaps don’t understand it is not illegal for a government to ship arms. Perhaps you think when the United States of America Ships arms we label the ship’s manifest as Mangos or something?

Arms are a commodity and the only thing that makes arms shipments to Hamas illegal is nations who have declared its illegal for their citizens or businesses to do so.

If Iran has not declared it illegal then there would be no reason to hide what’s being shipped, just like when the United States ships arms all over the world. They are itemized on the ship’s manifest otherwise the shippers could steal the arms and give the people who are expecting the arms mangos, see how that works?

The fact that you are suffering from a deliberately distorted world view instilled in you by propaganda press sources does not mean other people such as myself are not fully aware of logistics and the law and how things are really done versus how you imagine they are done.

Further I do not know whether Iran is or isn’t shipping arms to Hamas as I have seen no proof that says they are.
Obviously there is no such thing as proof someone hasn’t done anything, there can only be proof that someone has done something as doing something creates a paper trail of facts and truth and not doing something creates nothing.

You are presenting nothing so therefore it is wise to assume innocence on the Iranians part until proved guilty of this offence which is only an offence under some nation’s laws not all nation’s laws.

However having said that here in the United States if a man buys a gun from Wal-Mart and shoots his wife with that gun, Wal-Mart is not guilty of a crime.

Guns don’t kill people, people kill people. Gun makers, retailers, wholesalers and shippers don’t kill people, people kill people.

Your argument is devoid any facts, it is all mere supposition garnered from media sources with a bias and a propaganda bent, no rational person whose mind wasn’t filled with hate and a predisposed agenda would consider those media reports to be evidence of fact.

Once again it is precisely because I am not naïve that I need concrete hard facts to formulate opinions regarding culpability.

If you have any actual facts beyond why you simply imagine there are no facts please feel free to post them, but truly I don’t think you are doing your argument any good by trying to establish it as fact when you have no facts to establish it as facts.

Intelligent, discerning and wise people want fact not suppositional emotional dogma and rhetoric.

Thanks.

[edit on 18/10/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

sancho i agree with you about iran totally ive watched many a post but after todays events if the us and beitain have anypart in the bombings todaythen iran says its going to bring to justice the bombers . u c how they are prevoked, also i am from uk i c a news report that british chinnooks are used to ferry taliban . go figure . but iran as done no wrong from what i can c. except look after iran

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
If anyone starts war with Iran, when Iran is doing nothing at all to warrant it, I really do hope Russia and China step in just on a matter of principle. Because the US and its little lap dog Israel really need to stop invading Middle Eastern countries unprovoked.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
Israel gave up Gaza, Sinai and allows the Palestinians to live in the west bank.

A truly heart felt gesture that was. "Allows the Palestinians to live in the west bank..." - Are you for real?

It's these sort of comments that are helping the world wake up to truths about Israel. Keep 'em coming man?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   
The following countries sponsored this "special session" on Palestinian Occupied Territories:

Bahrain
Bangladesh
Bolivia
China
Cuba
Djibouti
Egypt
Gabon
Indonesia
Jordan
Mauritius
Nicaragua
Nigeria
Pakistan
Philippines
Qatar
Saudi Arabia
Senega

So these countries now teach the West about human rights?

LOL.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
If someone you knew had a cache of guns with them said they were going to use them to kill you and your people, and in fact was being allowed to, wouldn't you want guns to defend yourself with?

I'm glad Iran is not giving in to bullies, it has the right to do what it's doing so maybe Obama should ask some more questions about Israel's nukes before even thinking of asking anything of Iran.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
Israel gave up Gaza, Sinai and allows the Palestinians to live in the west bank.

What have the Arabs done for peace? NOTHING!!!

Why did Israel attack Gaza? Because the Arabs were shooting rockets and Mortars into Israeli cities for years.

Anyone who blames Israel or calls the Israelis terrorist needs to get an education because that is just plain ignorance.

Israel defended themselves only after years of trying to get Hamasses to stop the rocket attacks on Israel. Any nation would have done the same in their position so get a clue.

The only way their will be peace is to run every Islamic Arab out of Israeli land and threaten all with nuclear devastation if Israel is attacked again by any Arab state or Terrorist from within such state.

The Arabs would then get a life and be happy in their own billion square miles of land that they already own.

What did Rachael Corrie do?

What threat was she to them?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

I can't imagine a more interesting and important discussion, So Thank YOU for posting this my friend. Wherever you are, you should know that your contributions are lasting ones! Without your awareness and willingness to discuss such important and life-impacting issues, we would all be lost in a world of lies and loss.

Incredible news indeed.

Incredible news today, The UN Human Rights Council has approved the Judge Richard Goldstone Report on human rights violations of Israel's Operation Cast Lead in Gaza last December. I have provided a multitude of links to show how not only the Israeli Govt. is hijacked by Elites, but also the US Govt. as they continually go along with the absurdities, no matter how it is beginning to make us look on the World stage.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
A extremely informative and accurate thread by Sancho. You did it again my friend as always, S & F.

It's saddning that you are banned from ATS, it's a loss to ATS..

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattpryor
The following countries sponsored this "special session" on Palestinian Occupied Territories:

Bahrain
Bangladesh
Bolivia
China
Cuba
Djibouti
Egypt
Gabon
Indonesia
Jordan
Mauritius
Nicaragua
Nigeria
Pakistan
Philippines
Qatar
Saudi Arabia
Senega

So these countries now teach the West about human rights?

LOL.

Each one of them is better than Israel in every way.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
IMO
Israel is justified in its fear of Iran getting nukes. If there were nothing else to say against Iran other than that their president, their Mullahs, and high ranking officers in their military have called for Israel to wiped from the face of the earth, that would be enough to make me agree that they are not a nation that the other peacful nations of the world can trust with such weapons.

As for Israel, they are fighting for nothing less than their very survival as a nation. They have no aims of invading Iran. no desire for conquest or expansion, they simply want to be left alone and allowed to live without fear of daily attacks by hamas or the plo, or being wiped out by a nuclear attack by Iran.

I know it is thinking outside of the box, but perhaps the groups that so adamantly protest the the military responses by Israel, should try not lobbing missles or sending in suicide bombers, and just leave them alone for awhile and I have money to bet Israel would leave them alone.

Israel should (and will) attack Iran and take out their nuclear capabilities before it is to late. The US should be stating in a loud voice that we have Israels back.(better yet we should man up and do the job ourselves and not force Israel to do our dirty work)

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Phedreus

No I don't see why we should back an illegal rogue state, led by nutcases accused of war crimes and crimes against humanity.

If we gonna nuke anybody lets nuke Israel and we can all get back to a peaceful life.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

I'm lost for words. This is truly one of the most disturbing posts I've ever seen on this website.

You want your government to murder 8 million people, is that correct? And you think this will bring peace - how?

I presume you think you're a humanitarian, who just cares about the plight of the poor suffering Palestinians, but with posts like this you demonstrate that you are nothing of the sort - you're becoming consumed by hatred for people that you don't know, to the extent that you would happily see them all burn.

One day, if people like you manage to shout your way to any sort of power over such things (heaven forbid) you may get your wish. I hope you can live with yourself if that day ever comes. I know I couldn't.

Maybe you should stop and think about this for a while? Same goes for people that starred your post.

[edit on 9-11-2009 by mattpryor]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by mattpryor

Bad bad matt.

You are not murderous or blood thirsty.

How dare you!!!

How dare you not support the murdering of every man, woman and child in Israel.

Bad Matt, bad......

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   

reply to post by bigyin

I'm lost for words. This is truly one of the most disturbing posts I've ever seen on this website.

You want your government to murder 8 million people, is that correct? And you think this will bring peace - how?

I presume you think you're a humanitarian, who just cares about the plight of the poor suffering Palestinians, but with posts like this you demonstrate that you are nothing of the sort - you're becoming consumed by hatred for people that you don't know, to the extent that you would happily see them all burn.

One day, if people like you manage to shout your way to any sort of power over such things (heaven forbid) you may get your wish. I hope you can live with yourself if that day ever comes. I know I couldn't.

Maybe you should stop and think about this for a while? Same goes for people that starred your post.

[edit on 9-11-2009 by mattpryor]

Oh dear we are a sad little person aren't we. Jump on anyone or anything to try to justify the unjustifiable.

Anyone who cares to read my post will see that I was responding to the previous poster, who I mistakenly misread as calling for the west to nuke Iran, and I countered that if that any nuking was going to take place it should be Israel that is nuked, because imo Israel is the problem, not Iran.

What the previous poster actually called for was the to attack Irans nuclear facilities.

Now that I've read it properly I would counter that it is Israels nuclear facilities that should be attacked, since those are the real problem, not Irans imaginery ones.

But hey, I don't really care. Tbh I'm getting tired of your innane dribble. If you are so desparate to advance your hate filled campaign go ahead and attack anybody who doesnt agree with your point of view. Its what Israelis and their supporters do. Completely unable to argue any case because their case is not arguable. Israel is committing the crimes, they are the ones who have violated human rights according to the UN, they are the aparthied state according to Nobel Peace Prize winner Desmond Tutu ... don't need to take my word for it.

So go ahead and encourage your zionist pals to continue to wind the muslim world right up. Lets see what happens. Come back and talk to me once the matter is resolved. I'm willing to bet that Israel will be the loser, which I've said before I think will be a shame for the majority of Jews that live there who seek peace, but are being dragged to their doom by the nutcases in charge and those like you who support them.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

I find it strangely ironic that you accuse me of being a hate filled nutcase when you're the one clambering to nuke Israel!

I don't hate anyone. Apart from my PE teacher at school who threw a cricket ball at my head. Wouldn't want to nuke him though!

PS Ariel Sharon also won the Nobel Peace Prize - why is Desmond Tutu's assessment more relevant than his? Hmm?

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

reply to post by bigyin

I find it strangely ironic that you accuse me of being a hate filled nutcase when you're the one clambering to nuke Israel!

I don't hate anyone. Apart from my PE teacher at school who threw a cricket ball at my head. Wouldn't want to nuke him though!

PS Ariel Sharon also won the Nobel Peace Prize - why is Desmond Tutu's assessment more relevant than his? Hmm?

The hole your digging for yourself just keeps getting deeper and deeper.

Keep it up ... your doing a great job.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join