It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Commits Crimes Against Humanity; ¿And Iran Is The Enemy,LOL?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
What does a report about Israel-gaza war have to do with Iran? The two are independent countries, and even if Israel became Nazi's and shot or gassed every palestinian, it doesn't change the way the Iranian govt. has treated its own people for over 30 years. The Iranian govt. are the enemy of the Iranian people. In fact they're also the enemy of Islam because they've warped a peaceful people's religions into more exteme forms which have led to terrorism abroad against Israel, much like the taliban are the enemy of peaceful Islam by using the religion as an excuse to start holy wars and murder people.

Not only do some people not realise the UN misrepresented Goldstone's own report, and he was saddened by this, but that many here are still wildly ignorant that Israel are not the only enemies in that region of the Iranian govt. By demonising Israel using a biased UN resolution some people here are not only misrepresenting the truth, but are also using false logic when they discuss Iran.

What happened to using proper english words for the title, it makes the frontpage look untidy and tacky!

So much for the Jews controlling the world as they can't prevent a biased UN draft resolution from passing. What happened to that conspiracy then? People just disregard bits of conspiracies that suddenly don't fit, rather than starting from scratch with a working theory using a sound basis. It's like scribbling out the answer of a maths question on a piece of paper, and after so long it becomes indecipherable because of the many crossings out. And rather than starting with a new page after so many attempts, people prefer to use the same page and write new theories round the sides of the indecipherable parts. Eventually the piece of paper becomes useless, much like the confused theories that are half-put together here against Israel. Some of the really warped analysis' of Israel represent that analogy quite well!

I don't know why people are so excited about this draft resolution anyhow, as it will never pass thru' the security council, and will rightfully be vetoed! So what exactly are the twisted minds here celebrating - as the biased draft resolution has achieved so little anyway! The really warped people could possibly go over to Iran and ask if they can join the revolutionary guards and basij, and see exactly it's like over there. Or maybe they'll just stick you in prison instead and rape you when they feel like it!

[edit on 17-10-2009 by john124]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by greenfruit

Yes in fact they were and one person or nation's misdeeds and crimes does not and should not excuse anothers.

The reality is that people like Yitzhak Shamir and the Stern Gang brought terrorism to the Middle East and stole a people's land to form a nation that has ever since lived outside of the Laws and Treaties that govern all civilized nations.

Murdering in cold blood a man of peace like Count Folke Bernadotte does not a Patriot make but a murderer.

That you would deflect away from that in an attempt to compare him to other notable murderers in history really is just saying you condone Israelis and Zionists murdering anyone that stands in their way. That you condone violence as a solution.

You reap what ye sew and Israel will never know true peace or security until it makes ammends and reparations and restores stolen lands and unmollested self-governance to the Palestinians.

No amount of Biblical Scripture, wrapping one in a nation's flag, comparing the misdeeds of others or slick propaganda and revisionist history is going to overcome the ultimate truth.

The truth is that European Zionists stole the land and have been conducting a brutal and illegal campaign of genocide against the rightful owners ever since.

No circular logic or propaganda or cleverly coined terms or words is going to overcome the truth, for the truth simply is what it is.

The truth sets people free, not guns, not lies.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

It's an important first step, cracks in the armor and it gives people hope that the criminal Zionist regime will finally be taken to task for it's many crimes and lies.

The Iranians who overthrough the Shah's despotic rule would beg to differ with you John as far as how they feel about their current government.

The reality is most of the discord coming from inside Iran is not coming from inside Iran but corrupt members of the Shah's old government and elite class that have long lived in exile formenting a false perception in the west in a hope of returning the Shah's son to power and being able to return to Iran as something other than criminals.

If you really felt as strongly as the propoganda you are always putting out there you would have moved from London a long time ago to join the Israeli Security Services and to actively protect your beloved Israel with your own life versus just repeating every bit of propaganda you can come across.

Iran is a peaceful nation that has attacked no one.

Israel is a war mongering nation who is being indicted for war crimes.

Big difference in my book and I don't see what Iran has factually done that makes it a threat to anyone.

I do see what Israel has factually done that makes it a threat to everyone.

The only people who don't see the blatant hypocracy of the Zionist Government are the Zionists like yourself who support it. Whether you don't see it or simply favor that approach is neither here nor there.

I believe my eyes though, not Sherrif John of Nottingham.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Big difference in my book and I don't see what Iran has factually done that makes it a threat to anyone.

I do see what Israel has factually done that makes it a threat to everyone.

This speaks volumes Proto. The agent provocateurs are being outed more daily as the truth is becoming more, and more blatant; because of the skewing of facts by the Elites.

People like john124 are being outed continually; just look at his single post. In one breath he makes clear that Israel, and Iran aren't related based off of facts, and then in the next he ties them together based off of the conjectured beliefs that the Elites, and Zionists would have us all believe.

The tricks are becoming mundane, and easily seen.

As of now Israel has no ground to stand on in inciting an attack on Iran. Now, comes the false flags for Israel, and the States; in what I do believe will be a vein attempt at attack, but the truth is out. There is no spin that will work for over a couple months; should false flags occur.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
reply to post by john124

The Iranians who overthrough the Shah's despotic rule would beg to differ with you John as far as how they feel about their current government.

The children of that revolution fortunately are the one's driving the future of Iran.

The reality is most of the discord coming from inside Iran is not coming from inside Iran but corrupt members of the Shah's old government and elite class that have long lived in exile formenting a false perception in the west in a hope of returning the Shah's son to power and being able to return to Iran as something other than criminals.

That's completely false, just false. If you really knew what was going on in iran, you would know perfectly well that the majority want a secular govt.

If you really felt as strongly as the propoganda you are always putting out there you would have moved from London a long time ago to join the Israeli Security Services and to actively protect your beloved Israel with your own life versus just repeating every bit of propaganda you can come across.

Sorry but I don't officially support Israel. In fact I have said many times they should compromise, stop settlement building altogether. Although I will stand up for them over a misrepresented and biased UN draft resolution because it's unfair.

It's not as simple as that. You're the one using propaganda by attempting to make the situation appear more straightforwards than it actually is. Can you comprehend the shades between good and bad, or are you just a computer programme that can only compute '1' and '0'?

Try saying that to the hundreds of raped men and women whilst in prisons since June/July.

The only people who don't see the blatant hypocracy of the Zionist Government are the Zionists like yourself who support it. Whether you don't see it or simply favor that approach is neither here nor there.

So all of the intelligent people who can see thru' all of these conspiracy theories, all of the Iranian's who chanted "death to Russia, death to palestine", in response to the regime attempting to start "death to Israel" chants, are all zionists?!

Wake up and see the shades of colours between red, green and blue!

If Israel has commited war crimes, then most of the world has!

I have no affiliation with Israel! I'm sick of the UN producing biased and corrupt draft resolutions that do not accurately represent what happened. Whilst I see the IAEA giving Iran an entire month before inspections! What the hell!!! If there's nothing to hide, then why wait 4 weeks? It's pathetic, and the fact that people aren't more concerned about that than a biased report over Israel is even more pathetic!

I would endorse a true and accurate draft resolution, but not this garbage! Goldstone even feels saddened by this complete and utter debacle!

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Hi Ignacio Nacho Sancho
star and flag

fantastic effort, well put together,an informative read for anyone who has been following the middle east issue.

Here is a news report that seems fitting for this thread

Turkish PM slams Israel as a 'persecutor'

ANKARA — Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan slammed Israel as a "persecutor" on Saturday in the latest verbal volley since the Gaza offensive raised tensions between the regional allies.

"Turkey has never, in its history, been on the side of persecutors, it has always defended the oppressed," Erdogan said without directly naming Israel in a speech in the central city of Kirsehir.

"Turkey has not hostility against any country, but ... we are against injustice," he said in the televised remarks.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

www.google.com...

"And in recent days, Israel criticized a Turkish state television series that depicts Israeli soldiers deliberately killing Palestinian children."

Thanks

Ocker

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ocker

Hi Ocker, and thanks

The Turkey issue is huge; look at this:

Turkish TV show has IDF soldiers 'killing' Palestinian kids
www.ynetnews.com...

New prime-time program on Ankara's state-sponsored channel TRT1 depicts monstrous image of Israeli military as bloodthirsty, murderous. Foreign Minister Lieberman summons acting Turkish ambassador following Ynet report, says 'This is a serious case of state-sponsored incitement'

Interesting to say the least. Turkey was Israel's strongest supporter. Maybe the Israeli People should wake up to what is happening around them.

[edit on 17-10-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by IndivisibleYearofChrist

You are one scary guy.Do you want to know the problems in the middle east will end is when both ides let go of religion.This nothing more than fight of religious dogmas.Israeli government is slowly realizing they need to keep religion out of politics but id still say thats several decades from now.As for the Muslims id say its going t take alot longer.

PS your god is very scary and I personally reject him just for the record. And id say you prove my point religions cause conflicts.

[edit on 10/17/09 by dragonridr]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

I would endorse a true and accurate draft resolution, but not this garbage! Goldstone even feels saddened by this complete and utter debacle!

LIE, Goldstone stands by his report that has made a proud Zionist Jew now be labeled as a "Self-Hater". What he was not pleased with is that the UN did not acknowledge the other side of the coin; which is the Hamas militants.

I do believe all that were involved should be sanctioned, but what about the fact that Hamas didn't break the ceasefire, and that Hamas didn't invade; it was Israel that did both of those.

Let's deal in facts, not conjecture.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by NoamC

"a Beautiful PURGE"?!?

That's one pathetic sick twisted perverse state of mind!

[edit on 10/17/2009 by dubiousone]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

People like john124 are being outed continually; just look at his single post. In one breath he makes clear that Israel, and Iran aren't related based off of facts, and then in the next he ties them together based off of the conjectured beliefs that the Elites, and Zionists would have us all believe.

Outed? Oh sorry, because I don't want to throw away reason and logic to fit in with the crowd does not mean somebody is outed. Look at how religions in large groups feed off each other's emotional responses and group hysteria. This here is exactly the same - hatred of israel is fueling a group hysteria and people follow the crowd. Fortunately there's still a few logical and reasonable people here though. Disagreement is part of ATS, unlike within a church or a mosque.
People here are worshipping their hatred, more than using reason, which is not how sensible discussion is supposed to be, so no I've never been inside your cult to actually be ousted. I think I'll stick with logic rather than join your cult.

As of now Israel has no ground to stand on in inciting an attack on Iran. Now, comes the false flags for Israel, and the States; in what I do believe will be a vein attempt at attack, but the truth is out. There is no spin that will work for over a couple months; should false flags occur.

It may very well happen!

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

LIE, Goldstone stands by his report that has made a proud Zionist Jew now be labeled as a "Self-Hater". What he was not pleased with is that the UN did not acknowledge the other side of the coin; which is the Hamas militants.

I do believe all that were involved should be sanctioned, but what about the fact that Hamas didn't break the ceasefire, and that Hamas didn't invade; it was Israel that did both of those.

Let's deal in facts, not conjecture.

The debacle that I spoke of is the biased UN draft resolution.

Here's the facts:

Even Goldstone himself, who was in Bern for a conference Thursday, criticised the UN Council resolution for targetting only Israel and failing to include Hamas.

The UN resolution is peppered with references to “recent Israeli violations of human rights in occupied east Jerusalem” but failed to mention Hamas even once.

“This draft resolution saddens me as it includes only allegations against Isreal. There is not a single phrase condemning Hamas as we have done in the report. I hope that the council can modify the text,” he said in remarks published in Swiss newspaper Le Temps.

The issue was also raised by the United States, whose ambassador told the council on Thursday: “The report looks at allegations on all sides of the conflict and (the Human Rights Council) must do the same.”

Nevertheless, speaking on behalf of the OIC, Pakistan said: “The impact of actions of the two sides in terms of loss of lives and damage is uncomparable.”

“The mission has presented an objective, impartial and comprehensive report which has been welcomed, widely praised and appreciated by the UN member states and international civil society,” added the Pakistan envoy.

www.khaleejtimes.com.../middleeast/2009/October/middleeast_October385.xml§ion=middleeast

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

John simply put if you don’t have your own eyes and ears on the ground in Iran all you have is third party nonsense and hearsay.

If there are any inaccuracies in the Goldstone report it would simply be because Israel itself refused to cooperate and be forthcoming in the investigation.

Why did it refuse to cooperate? The only vaild reason would be because it has something to hide.

If anything the report has erred on the side of caution.

In both cases you have no scientific fact to back up your conjectures and that is all they are is your conjectures.

That you have a pro-Israel ant-Arab/Muslim bias has been evident in all of your posts.

That Israel has committed war crimes is something any honest person can see by simply reviewing the known facts and video archives of the Gaza offensive.

Integrity and morals is a black and white thing John, you either stole the apple or you didn’t. It doesn’t matter how you stole the apple or why you stole the apple, what matters is you stole the apple.

That some people would like to steal an apple and be applauded and commended for it versus punished and condemned for it is just human nature.

Right and wrong is right and wrong. What Israel has repetitively done is wrong. Hindsight of course is 20/20 but nations like Israel keep perpetrating the same wrongs because they refuse to acknowledge what in hindsight is plainly evident and apply it to how it conducts itself in the future.

Iran is a peaceful nation that has not attacked anyone and has changed its own government from within on previous occasion. It was a much more totalitarian and repressive government with a much larger and brutal security apparatus than the one that currently exists within Iran. The Iranian people like all sovereign nations should be allowed to determine it’s own politics from within and naturally make what if any changes it wants from within of its own accord based on the true majority of the people who want the change not on the bolstered power of a minority armed and funded by outside factions who want the same thing as the minority.

When Iran should become the world’s concern is if and when it ever does aggressively attack another nation. To date it has not done that and is not planning on doing that.

Israel becomes the world’s concern when it aggressively attacks another people and nation and it has done that, hence the War Crimes report.
No amount of deflective rhetoric and supposition overcomes the reality on the ground John it just affects people’s minds who are not living in reality themselves. You know the kind of people who can condone the killing of innocent, men, women and children with illegal munitions like White Phosphorus Grenades. The reality is that Israel wasn’t trying to dismantle Hamas, Israel was doing what it routinely does every few years and that’s smash and destroy Palestinian infrastructure. Israel has shown repetitively that it will use any pretext including instigating conflict to routinely smash Palestinian infrastructure to keep it from becoming a peaceful and prosperous region.

Israel is conducting genocide and anyone who is honest and has any morals and integrity can see that, and knows that there is no acceptable gray area excuse for it.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones
reply to post by ocker

Hi Ocker, and thanks

The Turkey issue is huge; look at this:

Turkish TV show has IDF soldiers 'killing' Palestinian kids
www.ynetnews.com...

New prime-time program on Ankara's state-sponsored channel TRT1 depicts monstrous image of Israeli military as bloodthirsty, murderous. Foreign Minister Lieberman summons acting Turkish ambassador following Ynet report, says 'This is a serious case of state-sponsored incitement'

Interesting to say the least. Turkey was Israel's strongest supporter. Maybe the Israeli People should wake up to what is happening around them.

[edit on 17-10-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

Turkey will come back around they buy most of there weapons from the Israelis. And we know they need those shiny new weapons to continue to attack the Kurdish people and lets not forget killing all those Armenians.Thats the funny part about global politics everyone looks at what other countries do rarely at themselves.Ive been to Turkey ad let me tell you you think Israel treats Palestinians badly try being Kurdish in Turkey.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by IndivisibleYearofChrist

You don't even have a clue.....you made so many contradictions in your post that it proves to me your just a brainwashed bible thumper. In stead of fearing your god and relying on some invisible entity to save you, take responsibility for your life.
Sorry to get off topic, but these types really get me going.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
S&F OP.

I have been saying Israel needs to be put on a leash. Or maybe coalition forces should invade them now since they are committing "crimes against humanity"; sounds a lot like Saddam to me. If we are going to go around invading countries for no damn good reason, looks like we have as much reason to invade Israel now as we did to invade Iraq.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
The most ironic thing I am witnessing here is that all of you are embracing a report from the UN.....isn't that the same organization that the NWO set up for the policing arm of their One World Government? Of which, I have read several threads and post totally against?

Just my 15 cents....the dollar is devalued, 2 cents doesn't cut it anymore.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoptics
The most ironic thing I am witnessing here is that all of you are embracing a report from the UN.....isn't that the same organization that the NWO set up for the policing arm of their One World Government?

From what I have seen, the "NWO" consists of people like David Rockefeller, member of the extremely influential lobby, the "Council on Foreign Relations," and author of at least one book admitting that he is trying to "globalize" the world under one pretext or another. Check member listings of the Council on Foreign Relations or the Bilderbergers and you will see a clear pattern emerge... they are almost all Westerners, Western business and corporate heads, bankers, military leaders.

Most of these people, many names I have seen, seem to operate mostly out of the US, UK, France, and also certain other powerful European countries as it may be. If you look at the countries who voted "yes" to this report, you see China, a number of other Asian countries, and Brazil and other South American countries, etc. None of your typical "NWO" countries according to most people, but rather countries that should still be mostly sovereign in world political affairs. The US, UK, France, etc., those countries seem to have either abstained from this vote or voted "no."

Even the UN must be lobbied by major nations such as the US and UK, France, etc., which is where most/all the corruption comes from imo. This "yes" vote was accomplished despite these major countries not voting "yes." Not surprising they wouldn't vote yes anyway, the US military/government being such an obvious and long-time supporter of Israel, etc.

[edit on 17-10-2009 by bsbray11]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
BTW, your title is NOT the title of the article you link to.

BTW, I also noticed that the terrorist group Hamas has also accused of crimes against humanity.

That fact seemed to have been left out of the post, I wonder why????

If you read the report, It clear states that Hamas launched attacks from schools, playgrounds and civilian homes. (exactly what I have been saying for a long time.)

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

Hamas is a terrorist group.

Israel is a country.

Should the US go around doing things worse than al Qaeda, simply because we're "at war" with al Qaeda and they're terrorists?

Ah, too late... We've already destroyed 2 countries and killed hundreds of thousands more civilians than al Qaeda was ever alleged to have killed... I guess that's a bad question for drastic military types with no compassion or humanity in them whatsoever.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join