It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NY Times: Is the CIA still hiding JFK assassination secrets?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
rawstory.com...

The CIA is fighting to prevent the release of hundreds of documents involving its funding of an anti-Castro group in New Orleans that engaged in well-publicized clashes with Lee Harvey Oswald in the summer of 1963.

The New York Times reported on Friday that the files "involve the curious career of George E. Joannides, the case officer who oversaw the dissident Cubans in 1963. In 1978, the agency made Mr. Joannides the liaison to the House Select Committee on Assassinations -- but never told the committee of his earlier role."

An interesting story that I stumbled across and wanted to share . I would be interested to hear your various takes on the story .

IMHO I think in all likelihood the CIA does have a considerable amount of info on the JFK assassination , one way or the other .

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Because THEY themselves were responsable for his deprture form this life. Remember, JFK was signing an executice orer to splinter the CIA, and reduce the miltary industriao complex. Really, does anyone believe the CIA was or is going to allow that to happen? nope..

new topics

join