It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Camelot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I would like to caution any members here about what Project Camelot has been doing recently.

Project Camelot, in a recent interview, has questioned a man named Patrick Geryl about his qualifications as a scientist due to the fact that they don't agree with his view of the possible future. They don't question anyone else about qualifications and I'm realizing now that Project Camelot is only interested in using "donations" to further whatever cause they're interested in. They basically travel the world and interview people that they feel are interesting by way of other people's money. In this economy that's a pretty amazing thing to do.

I've watched many of their video interviews, and found some of them interesting, but they seem to be skewing data towards their own way of thinking. I disagree with that wholeheartedly. I am in favor of following the data to its own conclusion whatever that may be.

They also seem to cling to the idea that, if you don't "get it" then you can't understand what they're talking about. And they use people like Miriam Delicado to further that agenda. It's a sickening cycle, and people continue to send them money.

As a "bonus" to their website they have Kerry Cassidy's "songs" available for online listening. If you think they're going to be weird, repetitive and boring you're absolutely right. And she's tone deaf. Very sad.

Bottom line is that these people are asking for donations constantly. And what they're doing doesn't really appear to be for the common good. It's for them. What would you give to travel the world for free?

Just be advised. That's all I'm saying.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Loadmaster

I've always enjoyed watching the strange interviews and will continue to do so while they're still available.

If it makes you feel any better, though, I won't send them a dime.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
The Camelot Project is like a refuge for all the UFO crazies...a 'who's who' of who NOT to listen to when it comes to..well...just about anything.

We need a new forum for such organisations, maybe; beyondopenminded.com
or laughablehorsemanureisus.com

Good to see your onto them loadmaster.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Whilst the founders of Project Camelot are not dubious per se, their credentials leave a lot to be desired.

Bill Ryan was the webmaster and major supporter of the fanciful Project Serpo and www.serpo.org. Bill is easily led and believes any crazy story that comes along. As I said, Bill is not a bad guy, just naïve and gullible.

Kerry Cassidy on the other hand is a true narcissist. Her idea of conducting an interview is to continuously cut the person off, ask incessant idiotic questions and even verbally attack those that do not fit her idea of the world. She is a media whore, and loves the spotlight.
Kerry is the real reason behind and bad reputation PC has, but Bill should know better than to hang around with her.

Sadly, PC will be defunct soon I guess.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loadmaster

It's for them. What would you give to travel the world for free?

Just be advised. That's all I'm saying.

Ok, as the transcript team coordinator and editor for the Project Camelot site and for the Divine Cosmos site, I need to speak up here on Bill and Kerry's behalf.

Of course they are going to ask for donations -- they need to fund themselves!

Both of them inherited some money (not a lot) when each of their parents died -- and where did they put that money into? Project Camelot, of course and, to date, they have NOT made enough money from their donations to recover their initial investment of their inherited money -- so how can you insinuate them as being "greedy" when they really are not so?

They have struggled to cover their expenses, most of which are out of their pocket and now their expenses are covered -- just barely -- by the donations that trickle in. They don't flood in, they trickle in.

They do this project because they believe in it. It's totally taken over their lives and it has not been an easy journey for them at all. Of course they are not perfect -- who amongst you is perfect? And who amongst you have no flaws? None of you, I'm sure, can throw a single stone at them.

Here's a url...

www.projectcamelot.org...

...in which they have a vid that examines them a bit and in that, they discuss the monetary aspect of Project Camelot a bit. I have sent the edited transcript of that to them, but they have been SO busy that they have not yet posted that transcript, but the vid is available for you to watch and to form your own conclusions.

I have known Bill and Kerry for several years now and I totally appreciate what they are doing for our planet. Their service to us is extremely valuable and, in the process of their tireless work (well they'd say that they are tired all the time, I bet, cause they are SO busy), they have brought out very valuable and hidden whistle-blower information for the entire world to see. To date, they've had ten million hits and growing.

So, hell yea, they deserve whatever little bit of money that they get and a whole lot more!

If you want to know where Bill is at, read this, then...

...in which Bill gives a marvelous tour de force of how he and Kerry approach their work and how they perceive the world.

And in their work, they present both the dark and the light aspects of hidden information, of future probabilities of our world. And what do they want? Just what the rest of us want -- and that is a peaceful world and changes to happen in our favor and at the least-inconvenient ways possible.

Here's their mission statement...

...that can shed additional light into their valuable and vital mission.

So, YES, please DO donate to them as much as you can. They are worth it and I'm proud and honored to be a part of their team. And I'm not paid anything at all for my efforts, as all my editorial work is done on a voluntary basis -- and why do I do it? It's because I believe in their work, and so do 16 other people who are on my transcript team.

Don't you think that hidden, suppressed and secret information should get out? Yes? Project Camelot has become, in just three years, one of the best whistle-blower sites in the world and they actually do have protection, both on the human (the "White Hats" are protecting them) and on the unseen level as well.

We all are fortunate to have Bill and Kerry do what they do and we ought to thank them in whatever way that we can, and that includes sending them a little bit of money that you can spare. It's worth it.

[edit on 16-10-2009 by Historical-Mozart]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
After meeting both kerry and bill, i have to say that they are both very courageous in what they are doing. It is easy for someone to bash their work or mock their interviews but look at what is on the flip side - nbc news, abc news, cbs, cnn.... all these "MSM" are just corrupting you beyond belief!... i can agree to disagree but before we bash someones courage look in the mirror and ask "what have I done???". we all make goofs and try to cover it.... they both even have to laugh at their interviewing style (i get peeved when kerry strays from the interviewees thought process with a different perspective of her own - BUT SHE ADMITS IT)... so take it for what its worth and try to enjoy what little time we have left...

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Ive said it before and Ill say it again here.

Having watched the recent Project Camelot stuff I am absolutely convinced that Kerry and David are in the process of developing a UFO cult.

I appreciate we are dealing with fringe topics here, but they take A LOT of fringe concepts as accepted reality almost as baseline BEFORE they go on to expand on these concepts along their own understanding.

Bill seems to be a ufo and free energy believer and the most intellectually honest of the group.

Kerry believes a whole lot of things, she is desperate to be involved in "the movement" I believe her good faith is misplaced, but I do think she is very gullible, absolutely terrible interviewer (and conference hostess), appalling journalist.

Project Camelot get some interesting finds, but their fact checking is appalling.

David Wilcox, a recent seemingly fairly firm addition to the group, hes becoming somewhat of a Messiah figure amongst certain parts of the new age / ufo movement, especially with coast to coast (snoory at least) promoting him as the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce. Not convinced his intentions are good.

In summary don't support Project Camelot with your money.

new topics

top topics

join