It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine flu vaccine: IT IS ALL TOO DAMN CONFUSING!!! We need information.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
On one hand we have this fear mongering, how deadly H1N1 is, how "new" it is, how you desperately need the vaccine for it. How we will all DIE if we don't take it.

Yes, it's propaganda, but WHO AM I TO QUESTION THE ENTIRE MEDICAL ESTABLISHMENT?????

www.flu.gov...

On the other, you have the statistics, how it has killed LESS people than the regular flu, how it is relatively mild, how mostly people with pre-existing conditions died from it. And yet you hear about people dying from it all the damn time!!! Makes you feel YOU'RE ****** NEXT!

And yet, I know the vaccine is a big plot to make money (or worse). How it hasn't been adequately field-tested, how the squalene can cause autoimmune problems, the adjuvants, the mercury, the cancer viruses, all that...

How manufacturers have been protected from lawsuits, how the public is being "warned" something might arise out of this, GBS, 1976 Swine Flu, all that.

nvic.org...
falseflagflu.com...
www.infowars.com...
www.nowpublic.com...
www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=14738
www.infowars.com...

I LOOKED AT BOTH SIDES OF THIS AND IT IS ****** CONFUSING!!!!! I won't trust a company WHICH ALMOST SHIPPED OUT CONTAMINATED VACCINES with my body!!! At the same time, I'm just as spooked out about the swine flu as anyone else!!!! I don't want to get the swine flu!!!!! WHO AM I TO QUESTION TO THE ENTIRE MEDICAL ESTABLISHMENT??? WHO IS ALEX JONES???

*Please excuse the language*

OK this is 1984 doublethink, I'm both for protecting myself and my family with the vaccine and against it. I know vaccines DID help eliminate disease, there's a whole science about how they produce antibodies targeting virus-infected body cells.

And I also know the dark facts-not theories, facts-about eugenics.

And after the things I've heard about Baxter, and the vaccine, how can I possibly take it? The general public hasn't heard anything other than how great the vaccine is, or all the dark facts surrounding it, both directly (Baxter controversy), and indirectly (eugenics). THEY would not know otherwise; you can't blame THEM for taking the vaccine.

And yet I'VE heard what they haven't, about eugenics, contaminated vaccines, Rockefellers, Baxter.

Of course I know all about eugenics and have read quotes from the Elites' own books. But ask a couple random doctors, and they will show you science you'd have nothing to say against. And yet many doctors and nurses have themselves refused it...

If this is a soft kill weapon, and I knowingly took it and let my family take, what will I say before God the day I am judged? That I "didn't know"? On the other hand, if everything we've heard about this is wrong, and the vaccine IS safe and WILL protect you, then what will I say before God if I knowingly refused and denied my family the critical protection they need???

Ignorance is bliss, but within 2 weeks we will ALL have to make this decision. So we need all the RELIABLE information we can get.

I'll end this with a quote. This was all posted on ATS on 31-12-2008...

Forget the "fashion statement"...altho it could be required of children to attend school and then home schooling is made illegal. But what will happen is this: The reintroduction of the new and improved Flu Virus (one part 1918 variety, one part avian version and one part "mystery" genetic modification). Then when people start dropping like flies and the government (CDC) announces that they have the "cure" but (just a little formality so the computer records know who has received the vaccination so they dont repeat it if you are unconscious) you have to take the "chip" which will contain all of your personal ID and medical history. As a bonus at no charge (underwritten by the FDA) you will get GPS technology.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
First off very nice, honest thread and looking at both sides is a great start

I have been a little wary to say the least about a NEW flu strain that has caused the level of hype is has done and the fact that they say they've come up with the cure in what? 3or 4months since we first learned about it.

Now that screams out to me that either they new about this way in advance and have perfected the shot which makes it old and that means they lied to me
. The other option is that is is new,but they've come up with the first idea and ran with it due to timeframes of the spread and potential death rate and hasnt gone through the proper channels to cheak the effects, good and bad. This again screams incompetance and money making sceams which don't sit well with me either.

The flu is the flu is the flu and if...nay when i get it im going to do all my favorite things to make me feel better. Take the week off work, sleep, drink hot whiskey and watch The simpsons (code and all).

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I know this won't help but...
There is a problem in that sites like infowars all read from the same script.
Government sites too...
My personal take is that this is not a conspiracy to kill us all. They could if they wanted release a truly lethal bug and then blame it all on terrorism.
If anything, this is money making on a big scale. There do seem to be some conflicts of interests on the side of the vaccine decision makers!
Plus I think our governments have as much an eye on the economics of lots of people taking time off work as anything else.
That said
I have heard that this flu is more contagious than the regular even if it's kill rate is less.
Whether it actually kills more people remains to be seen.
Also, it does seem that it targets young people more.

There is a youtube video floating around of an immunologist saying he wouldn't give it to his family. On Fox News I believe! Plus there are tales of doctors refusing it including official polls. That's pretty convincing for me. Also, I'm not so young but I'm not aware of any health conditions so I'll take my chances.
But it remains a tougher decision for younger people or those with kids.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
The fact that the virus seems to be engineered is enough to know someone has a plan with this thing. And im not taking any part in whatever it is.

People are focusing too much on the vaccine and dont question how come this virus popped up in the first place.

This strain of influenza contains viral code fragments from:

• Human influenza
• Bird Flu from North America
• Swine flu from Europe
• Swine flu from Asia

For this to have been a natural combination of viral fragments, it means an infected bird from North America would have had to infect pigs in Europe, then be re-infected by those some pigs with an unlikely cross-species mutation that allowed the bird to carry it again, then that bird would have had to fly to Asia and infected pigs there, and those Asian pigs then mutated the virus once again (while preserving the European swine and bird flu elements) to become human transmittable, and then a human would have had to catch that virus from the Asian pigs — in Mexico! — and spread it to others.

OR someone could have put together this virus from other viruses to make a #load of money. Now, which one seems more likely?

Always ask: who profits?

[edit on 17-10-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
You want info? Ok, here it is:

If you want to roll the dice with vaccines, you will become yet another government experiment. The possible outcomes are dependent on what vaccine batch you take. There is no guarantee that you will be injected with vaccine. You might end up in a control group with a saline injection. You may end up testing a new adjuvant. Or you may end up the victim of an old adjuvant. You might end up with "Baxter's surprise pot luck".

Possible outcomes include, but are not limited to -- disability, death and minor injection site irritation. One German man reported coughing up blood. The vaccine may or may not be effective for its intended purpose.

Feeling lucky today? Do you trust this government and our faceless corporations? Did you know that at one time government doctors injected radioactive plutonium into unknowing patients to study the results?

This woman trusted the system (be sure to watch the WUSA9 (top) video):

thebirdflupandemic.com...

The family of this child trusted the system:

vaccinesexposed.blogspot.com...

Will you be the next newspaper story?

[edit on 17-10-2009 by praxis]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Thorough unbiased research will show that these vaccines are not only dangerously toxic, but essentially ineffective against viruses that will simply continue to mutate. Your best defense is keeping your immune system healthy via a non/low toxic diet and lifestyle and by incorporating natural defences such as vitamin D3 and colloidal silver to name a few. Your govt will not promote such measures because, yes there is an agenda in place, and one that's not in your best interests that's for sure. This will get worse, and it will be the people receiving the live virus vaccines that will ASSURE a terrible pandemic being unleashed. You can believe what you like, but just consider this a friendly heads up. Free will is a beautiful thing. I recommend you subscribe to online sites 'Natural News' and Mercola.com for helpful articles not found in a corporate controlled mainstream media.

Peace.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Look after all the URGENT hype about the swine flu, we here in New Zealand have just come out of winter, with nothing major to report.. so why will it be any different in the US?

In my opinion I would say that the whole swine flu media campaign is just another 'Global warming' type fairy tale, used to create fear, and bring the world together in a commen cause to bring about One World Government.

I wouldn't take the vaccine, first of all because I don't see the point, having just come through a winter with virtually no cases of swine flu to report in our country, and secondly because I don't know what the hell is in it.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I have a simple question - did you choose to get vaccine for seasonal flu in previous years? I cannot tell you what to do, everyone decides for himself. But i never took flu vaccine before and i will not take it now since i do not feel that there is more threat. Sadly people die from flu and its complications every year. With vaccines available.
The way i understand the current panic is that medical authorities seeing how fast this thing spreads and scared by reports of high lethality from Mexico started to ring all the alarm bells. Politicians jumped on this horse to score political points and get more media exposure of their precious faces. Then the data from all over the globe started to arrive and lethality was actually pretty normal for a flu virus. However there still was fear among medical professionals that this ("swine") strain with very high infectious rate and low lethality could get mixed with Avian flu (which is still with us just in relatively few cases) and get its high lethality while keeping "swine" infectious rates. Frankly if this combination would emerge i personally would get a vaccine ASAP. But so far we are in a flu season and nothing happened.
To all those considerations (a slow burning "professional concern" fire) rating-hungry media added tons of highly flammable fear/hype/hysteria material. In your own words:

And yet you hear about people dying from it all the damn time!!! Makes you feel YOU'RE ****** NEXT!

Say thank you to mass media for that.
And to magnify this (already) flame pharma companies who smelled profit from miles started to press politicians into signing all kinds of contracts , politicians have to act in order to not appear stupid. Vaccines are paid for already. So if nobody would use them, money is lost. Thus manufacturers and politicians join forces and promote fear and hysteria a little more. Result is what we got now.
The sad part is that if real lethal pandemics would happen soon, public (which is not stupid) would not trust even medical professionals.
As for eugenics and all the conspiracy theories involving mass murder and slow death - you do understand that in fast growing poor countries they cannot afford the vaccine. So it will happen only in rich demographically stable West. This is very stupid plan if you ask me.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
As for eugenics and all the conspiracy theories involving mass murder and slow death - you do understand that in fast growing poor countries they cannot afford the vaccine. So it will happen only in rich demographically stable West. This is very stupid plan if you ask me.

I dont think its about killing people either. But its about something. They are putting a lot of resources into making people take this vaccine for this (in my opinion) engineered virus.

Stay away from it, thats my advice. We dont have all the facts so we dont know their agenda, but I can guarantee there is one. All this was planned at some point.

[edit on 17-10-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Any info on what will be IN the vaccine and what will happen if I take it?

new topics

top topics

join