It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stupidest thing that ever done by Bush and his allies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
the Stupidest thing that ever done by Coalition forces in Iraq is bring down saddam hussein because it attracts al-qaeda to iraq and uses Iraqi Insurgent to make chaos as much as they like. actually during war on terror both saddam Hussein and Multinational forces in iraq shares a Common foe: the al qaeda themselves and Bush drops saddam more likely for PMCs since those PMCs are very profit hungry and once the al qaeda uses iraqi insurgents to make chaos as much as they like so these PMCs gets billion dollar profits.

[edit on 16-10-2009 by masonicon]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by masonicon

Most stupidest thing does by Bush..... run for president?

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by masonicon

Not really it brought all the bad boys to Iraq, and aloud the US Military to kick there Ass-) Cheers for America

So the bad boys figured well damn we cant beat America in Iraq now, because we pissed off Iraqis for our indiscrimante bombing, so lets go back to afgan and return to our roots and fight there.....

So now we will surge into afgan and kick there ass there... Cheers for America

NEWS FLASH BOY WONDER BUSH IS GONE FROM THE OFFICE.. THERE A NEW IDIOT IN TOWN... Boo Boo for America

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
The stupidest thing Bush did was invade Iraq (with such a small force at that, thank you Rumsfeld). The second stupidest thing he did was have Paul Bremer dissolve the Iraqi military. It created about a million instant insurgents.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Throughout bush administration George w Bush himself are nothing more than the puppet of profit hungry capitalists

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
During War on Terror Bush and His allies should Allies Iraq instead invade it!

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by bg_socalif
The stupidest thing Bush did was invade Iraq (with such a small force at that, thank you Rumsfeld). The second stupidest thing he did was have Paul Bremer dissolve the Iraqi military. It created about a million instant insurgents.

Why Paul Bremer Dissolve Iraqi Military?

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I believe that it is a toss up between 2 things: One is that he did not focus enough attention on the country he was suppose to be leading and the other was after going into Afganistan, going right into Iraq. I feel that the evidence is overwhelming that they could have gotten Osama Bin Laden more than once, and failed to do such, rather just losing focus on such, infavor of trying to take on too much militarily.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
The Coalition of combined UN forces (fifty nations) never brought Down Saddam.

He was still chief honcho of Iraq at the end of Gulf War One when everyone went home at the end of that war.

Gulf War Two was carried out only by America and Britain, and Saddam was captured and executed.

Today, America has no allies left, because Britain the last nation to fight beside America in Iraq, has now totally abandoned America in Iraq.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Why USA invade Iraq for profit?

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Stupidest would be alcoholism, snorting coke and developing a bald head fetish.

Plus the status quo prefers sheeple to think political puppets make major decisions.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Regenmacher
Plus the status quo prefers sheeple to think political puppets make major decisions.

Too right, its far easier just to have the face, i.e bush or obama blamed than the real people.

Putin came out a while back, and said that usa is run by a council, not the president. If you showed that to one of the sheeple, they would not think he would know, lol.

Obama today was trying to emphasize on the news that he was sick of iran, really he was. He was trying to get across that one man runs a country like america, lol.

Bush and obama do have a little power, i.e they can get anyone killed they want or tortured, but thats about it. People never ever listen that obama is just the face on the system, that wants to hide behind that face.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

Too right, its far easier just to have the face, i.e bush or obama blamed than the real people.

Putin came out a while back, and said that usa is run by a council, not the president. If you showed that to one of the sheeple, they would not think he would know, lol.

Obama today was trying to emphasize on the news that he was sick of iran, really he was. He was trying to get across that one man runs a country like america, lol.

Bush and obama do have a little power, i.e they can get anyone killed they want or tortured, but thats about it. People never ever listen that obama is just the face on the system, that wants to hide behind that face.

United States (along with the rest of the world) are Ruled By Major Corporations

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

Both Bush and Obama are mostly nothing more than the pawn of Major Corporations.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonicon
[edit on 16-10-2009 by masonicon]

Stupidiest thing ever done was to take Oath and get in the office.
Second line.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
The smartest thing Bush ever did while in office is throw out these three words: WAR ON TERROR. I say this because, now we have a war that can last up to 50 years or more because there is no clear enemy. What does the term terror mean? There is no clear direction which means war against anyone who doesn't agree with our views that may last a long time, no clear ending either.

new topics

top topics

join