It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why would the NWO wait to kill us all, when they can do it easily?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
So i was meitating and talking to my girlfriend afterwards and a simple thought came to my mind, that i would like to share with you all.

Now we say that the NWO (for the most part) is going to use the swine flu vaccine to kill off most, we say that they know about something happening in 2012 that will kill most of us, they say this and say that...

Now quite simply...wouldn't it be a lot easier for the nwo to just TELL US...that the vaccine is gonna kill us?...that there IS ALIENS here to kill us...that a big asteroid is gonna smack into earth and we're ALL GOING TO DIE...

i think the fact that they HIDE all these secrets from us (if there true/is more) that they prrrobably aren't trying to kill us all. Because the simple act of just TELLING US...would probably make most of us kill eachother/mass chaos.

Most say NWO wants chaos...it would be pretty simple to achieve would it not?
Yes i know the world would stop, and that global economy would fall and there empire would fall...but the same would happen in any other circumstances as well.
Anyways just a though

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by kaskade

It's not about chaos and calamity my friend.
It's about control.
They don't want to kill everyone, just enough to make the rest of us scared as hell, that we run to them for protection.

I'm not saying that I believe the entire thing, but if it were true, that would most likely be the motive.
Especially, because we're not all deceased yet.

[edit on 10/16/2009 by reticledc]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
they want us totally dependent on them and know when we do anything even predict what we might do.
they are working haRD TO DESTROY FAMILY VALUES sorry caught caps.
slowly they are getting there way.
then only then will they kill us (those they choose will probally be interlects). they will start with the present 10 to 14 year olds training them toturn in there parents,(when they have indoctrinated them and give em power say at 16 to 18 years old), they know that while you are , say under 25, they can blag you buy you with rewards. and teach them(recruits)and claim your parents dont know whats good for them because they are old. then ask that they report/tell them(nwo)if they say this do that deemed illegal by them . that way when there young recruits get old and understand real values and truths it is all to late .
i am scared to death , of the future now

dont know if this makes sence

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
They want us all on our knees, at their mercy.... Obedient and imprisoned.
What good is it to just kill the whole lot of us without first enjoying the power they must feel behind closed doors???
Evil wants suffering, they want BLOOD, hunger, thirst, famine..The bloodshed would be the NWO's gift to Satan.

You know? Satan is thirsty and the NWO do have their promise to keep.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Maybe they will choose to do it slowly by radio announcements for everyone with cars that like music, or monopolizing or controling certain aspectes or hiding subliminals in movies or tv, and then maybe then someone will flip out and do it for them. Its all about control they want to get away without their hands dirty they just gotta get crazy politics in motion long enough so no one listens to reason. Maybe they were meandering I dont know Mansons got a new song "Arma god "snip" mother "snip" ing getton. And if king goth freaky weirdo sees this maybe all their work will collapse on top of them set the whole country on fire and then maybe then primary objective will be reached . Author of behold a pale horse talks about NWO and illuminati and said it will take a civil war and still be casulties.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by kaskade

They cannot kill us all or even as much as one but they can make you think they control us all through fear.

They will make the majority riot however and that just gives them more strength because people will riot in response to laws, policies or things already in place that they do not agree with, if your acting against the corrupt system from within the corrupt system only the corrupt system will ever change. Hence why people are seeing anti demonstration laws, anti terror laws, anti speech laws etc.

Wait to you see it happen and the consequences.

Fight fire with fire and you will burst into flames.

Rid yourself of the fear of death and nothing on this earth can harm you or scare you.

That is how you overcome the challenge and thats the final truth.

Face everything without fear and nothing is going to stop you if you understand it.

You cannot fight an intangible object with bullets but it can fight you till the your last breath and it will win no matter what you throw at it. The question is not why the NWO is doing what it does but rather why you feel threatened by it, thats the first step of the journey to knowing that the answers are staring you in the face when it comes to what is going on.

I hope that makes sense if not right now then at some point in your life.

Only one being can end you and your soul and that is God. Nothing else can do that and nothing is more deserving of that acknowledgement because nothing else wields that authority.

Have no fear of the NWO as people call it for it is harmless unless you make it harmful by choice.

Look at anyone on this earth who made a lasting change for good, they died for it because they knew death is nothing compared to the evil thats in this place and whats in for it when its judgement comes.

I would die to overcome it anyday, anyhour and anyminute because I love.

[edit on 16-10-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
What would be the fun of a mass slaughter??? It's much more enjoyable to manipulate the daily lives taking bets on what we'll do next and trying to predict what will be most effecient in wiping us out. It's not the destination, it's the journey...

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Because thier playing with us trying to stir up and make us Attack them so they have a reason to put us under martial law and take control.

www.youtube.com...

I just can't get how they plan to take the planet it can't happen all at once they couldn't do it, what one country at a time come on that isn't going to happen.

Do you really think RUSSIA would give its power up to a 1 world goverment I can't believe that will happen.

I honestly think if every country gives up thier power to 1 world leader were in trouble. You can not give 1 man power over all, its kind of scary.

The only reason anybody believes in the NWO is because of the revalation of the bible thats were all the fears come from because we all know now NWO is real and people play off those fears.

But you got to admit sure does look like the revlation of the bible is going to come to past. If we get a 1 world leader we will know for sure.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
It's because they can not kill everyone. It's not possible.

Look at any one person in history that tried to ethnically cleanse the world, or dominate it, they've all failed.

There's forces out there that are not human, which are the guardians of balance, and this is fact.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Because we haven't made ourselves totally redundant YET.

When the day comes that just a few are needed to run and maintain all systems and everything is available at a click of a button and also when the Elite have a 100% guarantee of escape and continued survival.....then I expect a man made cataclysmic biological event to exterminate us all except the chosen ones.

As advanced as technology is, it still has a LONG way to go.
So, the time isn't right yet. IMO.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by kaskade

How about this, it's all nonsense. The fact that we have to ask this question proves the doubt and the responses I've read here all echo the same rebuttal when anything is questioned regarding a conspiracy as this. Be it religion, aliens or anything other forum it's the same rebuttal I've read for as long as I've been reading forums on ATB. Regardless of the actual words typed it's all the same. Here's is every single rebuttal summed up, paraphrased of course:

"I have no idea what I am talking about because I have zero substantial proof of anything. This is a form of entertainment that makes me feel as if I am living out a Hollywood plot. As a matter of fact if I were to never read another ATS forum for the rest of my days and forget what I've read thus far in my life, I will live out my life as the many, many generations of humans before me have and as the many, many generations of whom will inhabit this planet after my life has ended will, without fear of a entities or events that are more than like figments of over active imaginations..."

Give or take a few words.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by kaskade

well, why would the NWO toy with us? Because that is what they do. Why does my cat catch a mouse and toy it to death and leave the carcass behind? Because that is it's nature. That is what is does. Mmmmmmmmmmmmkay? Why would a man and a rattlesnake, both in a pit, not work together to escape? Well, the rattlesnake would bite the man.That's what it does. Eventually the man would kill the snake and eat it. Why? Because that is what man does.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaskadewe're ALL GOING TO DIE...

eh.. useful idiots still have a purpose...

when that purpose is redundant.. like the above poster said... then ....

ZAAAARDOZ BABY!

-

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join