It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012: So Who's Going to Save Us?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by vincere1

What if Yellowstone erupted or natural disasters ripped up countries, bub?

I know that it's probably not going to come to that, but that's something outside of the ever-so-annoying political climate.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Whine Flu

I'd say look at the data on it. Is yellowstone going to erupt by 2012? Data says no. There will always be natural disaster and we will plot forward. Yes the planets are predicted to align and possibly cause hurricanes etc to increase - mere speculation. End of war as predicted by nostra and bible - no, by money grubbin novelists, yes indeed.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Correction on last post - bible does not predict end of world in 2012, this is interjected theory of biblical predictions by grocery store tabloids and panhandlers.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whine Flu
What are your views on this, guys?

Always fun with sarcasm.

I dont expect anyone to save us. Many will die and move on to whatever is after this life. I feel comfortable with that.

[edit on 17-10-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   

I can agree with that. I think the only reason why end of world theories sell is because something like that would bring about adventure that some people long for.

Also, it gets the creativity stimulated, making people think "what if?"

Unfortunately, nothing will happen, we'll all go back to the jobs we hate. The rich will become richer and the poor will get poorer. We still won't get along, and the world will be the same as it is now.

To be fair, that kinda sounds more depressing than the end of world scenarios.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Exactly. If there are no major changes in 2012, I expect a lot of people to lose hope and wonder what the heck is the point with all this. What we have is modern slavery to kings and lords, but people dont recognize it.

The future will be hell on earth judging from the wheels that are in motion now (if nothing interrupts the plans, which I hope it will).

[edit on 17-10-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Whine Flu

If you're talking about Jesus, I think he plays drums in a death metal band these days.

I bet he plays etherally!
And I'm sure he has perfect rhythm also!

The drummer is the lifeblood of the band,
providing the all important heartbeat to
keep the entity alive!
Good analogy in Jesus!

Whats the band name, Revelation?

How about Resurrection?
Or possibly the Redeemers? Good guess anyway?

Maybe "Savior" rocks harder.........

[edit on 17-10-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Yeah we all need a little adventure. I have seen a craziness in die-hard rapture believers, my mother was one of them. The 2012 crew sell a cling to escape. No problem there as the populace needs it from the fan base. What I detest is the toads scrapping cash from anyone weak in the brain to fall for it. We need a 2012 for scammers.

Planets align and everyone selling false doom stories evaporate into gold dust for the poor.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by KSPigpen

My God your right!
But i think she'll need help, Captain Falcon! Goku! Solid Snake and Sonci teh Hedgehog should team up and defeat Niburu which will actually turn out to be somesort of giant dragon egg taht some crazy Russian (though never stated) War Crminal wants to open for no reason other then hurting everyones feelings.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I don't think anyone can save us from ourselves except for ourselves. The rhetoric being displayed by people across the entire world will eventually lead to widespread wars in my opinion. I believe it is a result of globalization which began escalating rapidly with the beginnings of industrialization. We have already seen 2 world wars as a result of this.

The only thing that will be quelling it is the threat of mutual destruction up to a point. The development of new technologies will allow us to circumvent this hindrance by launching attacks that can be disguised as natural disasters. It is believed both US and Russia have these technologies now and that criminal groups have purchased the Russian technology. If these weapons were overused to the point they could not be kept secret anymore the even previous natural phenomena could be blamed on them and world war would ensue.

I think the only way to stop all this from happening is to stop all the senseless rhetoric and begin to communicate again less abrasively.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
2012:

12-21-2012 The DAY THAT YOU SHOULD NOT WATCH TV OR LISTEN TO RADIO though it won't make a difference. Sorry. One World Government. One world Religion. Aliens the fallen angels posing as saviors. Welcome to the Tribulation.

Maitreya the Anti-Christ will come on television through one digital signal (DTV) and have his Day of Declaration. Everyone will be looking for something strange this day what a perfect day for Anti-Christ to use TV for what it was meant for all along. We are living in extra-ordinary times. Why do you think the 2012 trailer has television static between lines of text? The End Times are going to be a grand spectacle yet horrifying, and at the end the grandest spectacle of all. The Return of Christ. And it's not Maitreya. I'm sure his false prophet will look just like the popular image of Jesus though.

Day of Declaration Maitreya will be invited by the international media to speak directly to the entire world through the television networks linked together by satellites. On this Day of Declaration, we will see his face on the television screen wherever we have access. The biblical statement, "All eyes will see him," will be fulfilled, in the only way in which it can be fulfilled. We will see his face, but he will not speak. His thoughts, his ideas, his call to humanity for justice, sharing, right relationships and peace, will take place silently, telepathically. Each of us will hear him inwardly in our own language. In this way, he will re-enact on a worldwide scale the true happenings of Pentecost 2,000 years ago. At the same time, the energy which he embodies ― the Christ Principle, the energy of love ― will flow out in tremendous potency through the hearts of all humanity. He has said: "It will be as if I embrace the world. People will feel it even physically." This will evoke an intuitive, heartfelt response to his message. Simultaneously, on the outer, physical plane, there will be hundreds of thousands of miracle healings throughout the planet. In these three ways we will know that Maitreya is the World Teacher, come for all groups, religious and non-religious alike. Our response to this experience will determine the entire future of this planet. Maitreya will present us with a choice: either we continue as we are now, in the old, greedy, selfish, complacent ways of the past, and destroy ourselves, or we accept the principle of sharing, accept that we are one, and begin the creation of a civilization such as this world has never yet seen. Maitreya already knows our answer. He has said: "My heart tells me your answer, your choice, and is glad."

one could say the Aquarian Age will start with Maitreya’s Declaration of His identity and true status on the Day of Declaration which I personally hope and expect to be well before 2013, which date I expect is arrived at from the Mayan Calendar which ends in 2012

There is really a star in the sky heralding his emergence. So I would believe what he is saying, that is actually how I even took this seriously is seeing that damn thing every night.

Instead of preaching Anti-Christ, learn that Yahushua the Christ is the savior and Messiah and learn to be forgiven and repent of your sins and found a relationship with your Creator.

[edit on 10/17/2009 by watchtheashes]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Unfortunately, nothing will happen, we'll all go back to the jobs we hate. The rich will become richer and the poor will get poorer. We still won't get along, and the world will be the same as it is now.

Dire Straits wrote a great song about this. "Industrial Disease"

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join