It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If they were to remake the Mel Gibson movie Conspiracy Theory (1997)...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
What would like to see differently in this opening scene?

He covers:

Flouride

Democracy is fake

George Bush's NWO (Masonry CIA)

The Vatican

The Chip

Black Helicopters ( a theory that I don't think ATS is aware of )

So... almost 13 years later, What would we change in this movie's intro if we were recreating it? (and who would you like to see as the main character?)

I'd like to add one to the list:

Hollywood is a propaganda machine that desensitizes it's viewers so they aren't so shocked when the events in the movie become reality. A method of showing you the future before it happens... Hey, kinda like the intro to this movie... What a coincidence.

what else?

[edit on 16-10-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Anybody?

Anybody on ATS?

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
My fiance and I are freaking out right now (her more than me, lol). We just finished watching this movie! She picked the movie randomly, and we started streaming it from Netflix about 3 hours ago, about the time you made the post.

I know this is of no significance to anyone but her and I, but it reminds me of a video I watched yesterday with what this guy is talking about at the 3:30 or so mark.

Thanks a lot, I have to go to bed now!@# She won't sleep alone and is scared she is going to see an alien in the room now.

Edit: Great movie though, and I agree with you 100%. Hollywood definitely puts bits and pieces of NWO plans/themes and whatnot into movies. I've seen this a lot, especially in the newer movies I have watched recently.

[edit on 16-10-2009 by susp3kt]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Seeing as how all those things were conspiracies back then and still are, it fit the movie. Plus Gibson did a great job rambling on from one conspiracy to another.

Its called entertaiment, its not to be taken seriously. This movie entertained me, if you haven't seen it, you should give it a rent.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by susp3kt

Well... it's more than just a movie. There is some truth behind it...

you do know that Mel Gibsons dad has made some cooments about 9/11 in the past (Hutton Gibson)

en.wikipedia.org...

He was further quoted as saying the Second Vatican Council was "a Masonic plot backed by the Jews"[20] and that the September 11, 2001 attacks were perpetrated by remote control.

[edit on 17-10-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   

No, I was not aware of that information about Mel Gibson's father. It makes perfect sense though that there would be a disinformation campaign (the whole anti-semitic thing) against Mel Gibson, with his family's views being of this nature.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Its pretty cool because everything he speaks of is no longer "theory".

If they were to remake it today, Im betting Wormwood and aliens would be high on the list.

[edit on 17-10-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

My experience of hollywood, is that it steals things from all over to be inspired to make movies.

The only thing they should include is electronic mind control, and how they ruin lifes.

People behind the scenes can ruin anyones life they want, and use these techs, and its completely deniable. Hollywood doing mind control movies though bring ridicule to a real subject.

[edit on 10/17/2009 by andy1033]

new topics

top topics

join