It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Torture

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I just wanted to bring up this topic as I have a little experince with it. Some people like to torture others. The military could be said to be full of examples. The people in charge, need it as a tool to control though I don't think the world is exactly in control. What do you think or know about torture.

I like immortality. What do you think about immortality.

I like Virtual Reality. Like sending full motion video directly to your brain, optic nerve or however they do it.

How bout that torture.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by leeda

Torture eh? That's a sad subject to discuss, but can also be a good one; it just depends, for me, on who is being tortured. Still, the saddest thing I think I have read in 2009 has to have been the letter that Johannes Junius sent to his daughter whilst being 'interrogated' for being a witch/doing witch related things/partaking in sabats and concealing information on persons involved in witchcraft.

history.hanover.edu...

Torture is a terrible thing, especially when there absolutely no call for it whatsoever. Self torture is also unpleasant; not only for the poor soul doing it but those around them.

Ramadwarf on torture and witchcraft

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by leeda

What experience do you have? Do you like to torture people?

Just wondering, because I do not know where you are coming from.

Anyone who likes to torture deserves to die a torturous death.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I have experience at being tortured.

Pretty sure you can be tortured and not even know you are being with technology they have now.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by leeda

lets pose a question in 3 different ways.
1: are you opposed to torture? when asked that question, the general public answered 95% yes.
2: do you believe that the military and various other government agencies should be allowed to do what is necessary to proccour information pertinent to stop harm from happening to us or our allies? 52% no, 48% yes.
3: do you feel that what the government does behind closed doors should stay behind closed doors, as long as were safe, its all good? 75% yes, 25% no.
all the same question, each time producing different results. its all the wording and how people view.

new topics

top topics

join