It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine flu hits hard, early _ claims 11 more kids

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Swine flu hits hard, early _ claims 11 more kids

www.comcast.net

WASHINGTON — Swine flu is causing unprecedented illness for so early in the fall — including a worrisome count of child deaths — and the government warned Friday that vaccine supplies will be even more scarce than expected through this month.

Manufacturer delays mean 28 million to 30 million doses, at most, will be divided around the country by the end of the month, not the 40 million-plus that states had been expecting. The new count from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention means anxiously awaited flu-shot clinics in some parts of the country may have to be postponed.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I know, I know...what to believe????

Does our government and the pharma industry or TPTB want to kill us or will the Swine Flu kill us.

Ofcourse for all the parents this can be a difficult decision whether to have your child vaccinated.

But as far as I know this is the first evidence that this flu is killing children.

www.comcast.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Is this before or after the Nasal Vaccine which is known to shed the virus and can infect up to 2.4% of the people in contact with the vaccinated carrier within the first 21 days of the vaccination?

Interested to know if this is after they started this campaign and if these kids are near centers where this form of vaccination took place.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

Thanks for the info do you have any links for the nasal vaccine shedding live virus?

If what you are saying is true then certainly it would be interesting to track the new cases!

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Here is a particularly alarming paragraph.

This new strain is different from regular winter flu because it strikes the young far more than the old, and child deaths are drawing particular attention. Eighty-six children have died of swine flu in the U.S. since it burst on the scene last spring — 43 of those deaths reported in September and early October alone, said CDC's Dr. Anne Schuchat.

That's a startling number because in some past winters, the CDC has counted 40 or 50 child deaths for the entire flu season, she said, and no one knows how long this swine flu outbreak will last. Half of those early fall child deaths are among teenagers, also surprising as preschoolers are thought to be most vulnerable.

That is from the Center for Disease Control.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Leo Strauss

Here is the manufacturers website:
www.medimmune.com...

Here is there PDF that covers shedding:
www.medimmune.com...
Read 14.5 Transmission Study

Or just search shedding in the PDF... lot's of reference, and the infection rate IS up to 2.4%. People who are immune comprimized are most at risk.

Not a bad way to kick start a pandemic if you ask me.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Well.... before the World Health Organization quit tracking the number of cases bacvk in July, and the CDC quit tracking new cases... the actual mortality rate came in at about 0.416%

Now all they count are deaths, and do a cursory check for the number of Swine Flu cases. This means that the mortality rate will artificially climb since ALL deaths are counted, but not all cases are.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1cac19709143.jpg[/atsimg]

And yeah, it would be VERY GOOD INFORMATION TO KNOW with regards to the cases that are caused by the shedding phases of those who get vaccinated. I don't know if they can become carriers from a weakened / nullified virus in a vaccine or not. Probably not.. but this is the Pharma Idustry we are talking about. (Such as Baxter, who shipped live viruses in a vaccine for a different strain)

Edit: Spelling

[edit on 17-10-2009 by RoofMonkey]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
It just seems that there are a couple of different contingency plans going on here, like the magician who steers your eyes away from his hand which actually holds the key, so too are the PTB creating this based upon several different scenarios all of which have been planned with the same end results.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by YouAreDreaming
Is this before or after the Nasal Vaccine which is known to shed the virus and can infect up to 2.4% of the people in contact with the vaccinated carrier within the first 21 days of the vaccination?

Not only that, but I started a thread Children Under 10 May Need 2 H1N1 Vaccine Doses and the 2nd vaccine dose is given on that magical 21st day. So I wonder if this makes children who receive both doses contagious for 42 days?

[edit on 16/10/09 by Morbo the Annihilator]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
And is the CDC typically not saying that the children who died were vaccinated? Oh, they didn't say one way or the other. Amazing.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
How soon will people open their eyes and see that the collusion between the CDC and the media is covering the fact that the people who are dying are people who either were vaccinated, or underwent some harsh anti-flu treatment, like say tamiflu

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
That the emperor has no clothes is no problem, but that the emperor is murdering your children, it's time to pipe up.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I think the families of those who died would know if they had been vaccinated or not. It was documented in the twenties that people were instructed to falsify records to show that people admitted to smallpox asylums had not been vaccinated when they said they had.
But I think that the parents of dead children might be a little angry if their child dies of swine flu after being vaccinated and might want to say so. I recall seeing news clips of the relatives of the pilot of flight 3407 angry and tearful but not saying anything. I myself saw an early news clip about the flight that very clearly mentioned an explosion before the crash. Their people were murdered but they couldn't say anything.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Your nice government surely wouldn't do you any harm.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
The Swine Flu itself is not going to kill anyone because it doesn't even exist.

The vaccine on the other hand is going to kill people, and those who get it are meant to die.

It's very simple.

Nature takes care of the stupid.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Emerald The Paradigm

This is clearly not the case, I have a child on the couch coughing his little head off with a very real virus running through his body. My mom has just gotten over it and there were 10 out of 23 kids out sick from his class last week.

I am sitting here with a sweater and a blanket on with a pounding headache just waiting for the cough to kick in.

This isn't the cold, and it isn't seasonal flu since its much too early for that.

We took my son in for a second check because his cough has gotten so bad he was throwing up all night from coughing fits. The doctor said this is fairly typical with this virus, and that it seems to hitting preschool through high school and even college kids the hardest with people in their 20s and 30s being hit pretty hard as well. He also said it was fairly typical that my mom in her late 50s recovered more quickly and easily than my son who is 8 1/2 and would usually bounce right back.

I'm not big on trusting the medical establishment, we didn't give the tamiflu that was prescribed. But I do trust his opinion and the fact that he would not be lying to us about something like this.

He also told us not to vaccinate for either h1n1 or the seasonal flu for at least a month to give immune system time to recover, and that says a LOT to me when a doctor advises against vaccinations siting immune system issues.

We don't do flu shots anyway, we prescribe to a lifestyle of minimal vaccines, healthy whole foods, and natural remedies whenever possible, for both our animals and our human family members. But it was nice to hear my doctor give sensible advice!

[edit on 16-10-2009 by gluetrap]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by gluetrap

Glue-Just curious as to where you are located and whether or not the H1N1 vaccine is available and being used in your area?

Aside from that, I hope you all feel better soon especially the little ones!

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
As far as I know it is only available to health care workers and very high risk people right now.

But they have more coming in this week and next and will be making it available to the general public in the very near future.

There has been a lot of really sick kids here, with many in the hospital and several deaths of children with it in the last week alone. Oklahoma seems to be hit hard right now, I don't know about the rest of the states though, so it might be the same everywhere.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Here is a little excerpt from the oklahoma page at FLU.gov

Report for Week Ending
October 10, 2009

• 16.1% (436/2701) of doctor's visits statewide met the criteria for influenza-like illness1 (ILI) for the
current reporting week representing a
considerable increase from 10.3% (354/3430)
reported during the week ending Oct. 3;
• 56% of patients seen for ILI by sentinel
physicians were in the 5-24 year age group; and
• The Public Health Laboratory (PHL) tested
99 specimens, of which 97 (98.8%) were positive
for influenza. All of the positive specimens
were confirmed as swine-origin influenza A
(H1N1).

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Emerald The Paradigm
The Swine Flu itself is not going to kill anyone because it doesn't even exist.

The vaccine on the other hand is going to kill people, and those who get it are meant to die.

It's very simple.

Nature takes care of the stupid.

good point.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join