It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WARNING! A treaty creating a One World Government is going to be signed in December !

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
This all sounds very disturbing!
I get a bit of the keep-your-friends-close-but-your-enemies-even-closer-feeling. I'm trying to find a list of the countries that will sign or will be asked to sign this. I'm not from the US but i do feel concerned. I don't mean to offend anybody but it sounds to me like Obama is saying: If you want beat them, join them!

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by constantwonder
this is what ive found so far Page 18-19

(a) The government will be ruled by the COP with the support of a new subsidiary body on adaptation, and of an Executive Board responsible for the management of the new funds and the related facilitative processes and bodies. The current Convention secretariat will operate as such, as appropriate.

I think that the "government" in that sentence is the government of

The new agreed post-2012 institutional arrangement and legal framework to be established for the implementation, monitoring, reporting and verification of the global cooperative action for mitigation, adaptation, technology and financing, should be set under the Convention
meaning that this "institutional arrangement" will be governed by the COP (Conference of Parties) that signed the agreement (or whatever that may be).

But this is just the interpretation of a Portuguese that learnt English by himself, so I may be wrong.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I just realised that this more or less coincides with the Codex Alimentarius! All the elements are coming together at the end of this year it would seem.

No doubt 2010 will be the year of the NWO. I am now VERY dubious about the claim that there will be UFO disclosure by the end of the year. If there is it will be an orchestrated hoax by the elites.

Every major event at the end of this year seems to be pointing to the same agenda – a not so subtle world take over.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Just a little info. found at: en.wikipedia.org...

Kyoto Protocol is set to expire Dec. 2012

Don't know who is on the list to sign the But here is who signed and ratified the Kyoto Protocol, along with the few that signed and had not ratified, and the one that signed with no intention of ratifying,(U.S.)

Countries which are parties to UNFCCC( United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change)

Afghanistan (non-party to Kyoto)
Albania
Algeria
Angola
Antigua and Barbuda
Argentina
Armenia
Australia
Austria
Azerbaijan
Bahamas
Bahrain
Bangladesh
Barbados
Belarus
Belgium
Belize
Benin
Bhutan
Bolivia
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Botswana
Brazil
Brunei (non-party to Kyoto)
Bulgaria
Burkina Faso
Myanmar
Burundi
Cambodia
Cameroon
Canada
Cape Verde
Central African Republic
Chad (non-party to Kyoto)
Chile
China
Colombia
Comoros
Democratic Republic of the Congo
Republic of the Congo
Cook Islands
Costa Rica
Côte d'Ivoire
Croatia
Cuba
Cyprus
Czech Republic
Denmark
Djibouti
Dominica
Dominican Republic
Ecuador
Egypt
El Salvador
Equatorial Guinea
Eritrea
Estonia
Ethiopia
European Union
Fiji
Finland
France
Gabon
Gambia
Georgia
Germany
Ghana
Greece
Grenada
Guatemala
Guinea
Guinea-Bissau
Guyana
Haiti
Honduras
Hungary
Iceland
India
Indonesia
Iran
Ireland
Israel
Italy
Jamaica
Japan
Jordan
Kazakhstan
Kenya
Kiribati
North Korea
South Korea
Kuwait
Kyrgyzstan
Laos
Latvia
Lebanon
Lesotho
Liberia
Libya
Liechtenstein
Lithuania
Luxembourg
Republic of Macedonia
Madagascar
Malawi
Malaysia
Maldives
Mali
Malta
Marshall Islands
Mauritania
Mauritius
Mexico
Federated States of Micronesia
Moldova
Monaco
Mongolia
Montenegro
Morocco
Mozambique
Namibia
Nauru
Nepal
Netherlands
New Zealand
Nicaragua
Niger
Nigeria
Niue
Norway
Oman
Pakistan
Palau
Panama
Papua New Guinea
Paraguay
Peru
Philippines
Poland
Portugal
Qatar
Romania
Russia
Rwanda
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Lucia
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Samoa
San Marino (non-party to Kyoto)
Sao Tome and Principe
Saudi Arabia
Senegal
Serbia
Seychelles
Sierra Leone
Singapore
Slovakia
Slovenia
Solomon Islands
South Africa
Spain
Sri Lanka
Sudan
Suriname
Swaziland
Sweden
Switzerland
Syria
Tajikistan
Tanzania
Thailand
Timor-Leste
Togo
Tonga
Trinidad and Tobago
Tunisia
Turkey
Turkmenistan
Tuvalu
Uganda
Ukraine
United Arab Emirates
United Kingdom
United States (non-party to Kyoto)
Uruguay
Uzbekistan
Vanuatu
Venezuela
Vietnam
Yemen
Zambia
Zimbabwe

Observers: (all non-parties to Kyoto)
Andorra
Holy See
Iraq
Somalia

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DChenO

Very good point! My eyes are wide open now after reading the treaty...America will basically be doing all the work and reaping non of the rewards...This doesn't make sense. Why would Obama do this to his own country?

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by LifENcircleS
reply to post by DChenO

Very good point! My eyes are wide open now after reading the treaty...America will basically be doing all the work and reaping non of the rewards...This doesn't make sense. Why would Obama do this to his own country?

Could it be because he wasn't born here?

Just sayin'...

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
All very scary, I'm sure, but Obama doesn't have the authority to sign such a document, if it existed. However, fortunately, there is no such document.

No country in the world is going to surrender its autonomy. Period. Not the US, not Russia or China or any other "Communist" country. It isn't going to happen.

If Obama wanted to sign such a nonsensical treaty, he'd still have to get it ratified by Congress, and that's not going to happen, either. What congressman or senator is going to agree to anything so utterly stupid? I the treaty is not ratified, it cannot be binding upon the country, regardless of any rights it supposedly surrenders to the alleged world government.

There *is* no "world government". The UN can't even get people to pay its membership dues, much less enforce its rulings.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by chiron613

Just going to say that if they are devious enough to make cannabis illegal...anything is within their reach lol.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
Now, on point, these are the reasons why Obama was given the Nobel.

He is set to subjugate the US to the UN... Totally.

I have been saying this from the get-go. The Nobel Prize being awarded to Obama was a "thanks" if you will, from the elite who are satisfied that he is going to dissolve American Soveriegnty.

Sure, it won't present itself like I have just stated it initially... It will be a slow process, but the legal groundwork will be in place. It will happen just the same.

Sheesh... and I thought I was paranoid. Do you honestly believe he could do such a thing or even be allowed to do such a thing? Your going to have to show me a lot more proof before I jump on that bandwagon. What could he possibly have to gain by doing that, that he doesn't already have? More power? I don't think so. More money? Nope. So why?

...and of course that's just pretending that any one individual could do something like that. Personally, I think this is the most flawed thread ever on here. Could you throw in some facts to back up this fantastical claim. I'm open-minded and will read it... but until then I'll throw this in the bin with "Obama is really a Reptillian space alien" category.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Eye On War

You do not understand the behind the scenes of politics.

Just like how there's the "bad" Elite guys, there's also "good" Elite guys.

Nothing exists without balance.

World War 3 will not happen either, and the Swine Flu will not do major harm either.

The cards are into place for a better world.

The time has come.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by chiron613

What congressman or senator is going to agree to anything so utterly stupid?

I assume you're referring to the same senators that bum-rushed a cap and trade legislation at the last hour without taking the time to read it?

People don't understand the aspects of treaty-signing as it pertains to the constitution (and that includes our congress).

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by LifENcircleS
reply to post by DChenO

Maybe he's a Mossad agent, fooling the pants of you...
The Enemy is running your contry ...

Maybe thats why he would do that, because nothing would pleas him more than take your contry away...

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Nice Post.

I found this like from the Canadian Free Press, ahhh that reiterates the video:

canadafreepress.com...

fightinwordsusa.wordpress.com...

It now makes sense, now Obama has to sign most treaties due to the fact he was given the Nobel. I don't know how to stop this...most of my family and friend all are duped into the system, Democrats vs. Republicans, "vote for change" etc, etc.....

I think the first place to start is to eliminate Television and Radio.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
just to confirm, where exactly in the treaty does it speak of establishing a world government. from the excerpts i read, it only mentions a government being created.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Emerald The Paradigm

I think I can agree with this perspective as well. You trap 100 people on a desert island and tell them to live a certain way, there are bound to be splintering factions with opposing beliefs of how they should live.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Eye On War

I downloaded the pdf of the treaty but for some reason pages 2-78 are blank. I haven't read where anyone else commented on this problem so I have to wonder, did I do something wrong? I'm on dial-up so I generally don't sit with it while it downloads, but it usually gets the whole file. Any clue what's up with this?

This whole Obama crap is really starting to get on my nerves. He's an obvious traitor and yet there he still sits. Makes a body want to yank them all out by the ears and toss them on the first ship out of the country. A large "T" branded on their foreheads wouldn't hurt either.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SheaWolf

There's something wrong, page 2 is the table of contents, so it should not be blank.

The PDF should be 2,067,057 bytes long. Where did you downloaded it from ?

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
New paradigm = shift in consciousness or a new way of understanding (truth)

Truth is simply understanding. To realize that "up" and "down" are both one and the same thing.

"The world is like a ride at an amusement park. And when you choose to go on it, you think that it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. And the ride goes up and down and round and round. It has thrills and chills, and it's very brightly coloured, and it's very loud and it's fun, for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time, and they begin to question - is this real, or is this just a ride? And other people have remembered, and they come back to us. They say 'Hey! Don't worry, don't be afraid, ever, because, this is just a ride.' And we...kill those people. Ha ha ha. 'Shut him up! We have a lot invested in this ride. SHUT HIM UP! Look at my furrows of worry. Look at my big bank account and family. This just has to be real.' It's just a ride. But we always kill those good guys who try and tell us that, you ever notice that? And let the demons run amok. But it doesn't matter because: it's just a ride. And we can change it anytime we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings, and money. A choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your doors, buy guns, close yourselves off. The eyes of love, instead, see all of us as one. Here's what you can do to change the world, right now, to a better ride. Take all that money that we spend on weapons and defence each year, and instead spend it feeding, clothing and educating the poor of the world, which it would many times over, not one human being excluded, and we could explore space, together, both inner and outer, for ever, in peace."
-Bill Hicks

There is some crazy ^$%# happening all around us, and there is also some crazy ^$%# happening inside of us too. Everything happens for a reason and so let us become aware of this "reason."

“You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew.”
- Albert Einstein

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Hi Guys I have just joined, I have been looking on this website for the last 3 years or more.

SOME People on this website are the most uneducated people I have ever come across first of all:

Lord Christopher Monckton is one of the most influential men I know he has been fighting global warming since the day they came up with the stupid idea.

He made me believe (with evidence) that the sun causes global warming NOT US. And it is a Patten which has happened over hundreds of years.

That said he is the one person you know is not bulling.

Read up on him on wikipedia.

This site is for truth readers who look for the truth then do there own research and come up with there on ideas on that category.

Please don’t call someone you know nothing about a crazy or a mad person as you can go back and eat your grass and bury your head in the sand.

This site has gone down hill and people seem to come on here just to shout they’re thoughts when I could not give a ____ it is about finding out what he means.

His theory makes sense. As we all know for god sake the new world order elite like to hide things behind a curtain.

Come on guys just do research.

J

[edit on 18-10-2009 by thetruthisnear]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join