It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WARNING! A treaty creating a One World Government is going to be signed in December !

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by LifENcircleS
reply to post by JayinAR

I guess I just don't see how it implies anything more than a "one world government" of the environment that's all. I am definatly not playing devil advocate! I don't want to see that any more than anyone else here. Maybe I was a little smart buttish and I apologize

I will defineatly follow this close...as I type I am searching for more info...

LifENcircleS

text book definition of the environment 'all living and non living factors' ha ha
thats everything.... duh

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Ok folks heres a link to the actual document in question i think, its 181 pages so i havnt read it all!

unfccc.int...

Im going to reserve judgement at the moment!

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaytagg
This sounds dumb...

The "lie" they're selling us is that we owe a carbon debt to the third world.... and that all the wealth of the west is going to be "transfered" to the third world.... to compensate this debt....

This is the craziest conspiracy theory I've ever heard come out of a British mouth.

Sounds almost as utterly unbelieveable as carbon tax, doesn't it?

Oh wait.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
And believe no one, not one talking head, not one politician, not one reporter, not any investigator, journalist.... will be allowed access to any camera, microphone, newspaper or form of mass media to get this information out there to the world.
Those believeing that this NWO is/are humanities saviour are fools.
The boots that walk past you to crush the "free and fighting", will return for YOU and yours not long after.
The subtlety of law and lanuage turned into RULE is right in front of the distracted masses, yet being SO unbelieveable, it is NOT believed.
TRICKED! AGAIN!
The correlation to prediction time lines, is amazing!
Prepare yourselves, thats the best you can do, because the unity needed, to overturn or stop this WILL NOT be present until this is well underway,
the carrots are golden and dangling, the promises to alluring, the lies to big to see....... they counted on it, they knew they could do it, because they divided us all against eachother, and they will not shed one tear.

not even for their sworn ones in allegiance to them.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Do people realize what a scam carbon trading is? It is worse than mafia tactics.

CO2 is good for plant life is it not? I remember reading a science article where the trees in Central Park were bigger and healthier than their counterparts in the woods out in the 'burbs or country. Ponder that for a moment. Really ponder that.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
CO2 is good for plants. Plants convert CO2 and sunlight to O2. Do we not forgot our 2nd grade science lessons? Are politicians that friggin' stupid? I leave it for you all to answer.

The motive of this carbon scheme is to defraud the people of even more money. Can you say, slave?

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
These are funds being set up. Who operates a fund? Banks.

Plain and simple. Our right to vote is being taken away by
rules made by bankers, and their ilk.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
This is crazy bad, I'm glad someone spilled the beans on it at least.

I'm spreading the word at this very moment. Oh boy

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
IF it's true, will there be any huge effects on South East Asian countries??
Thanks.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Okey if and I mean a big freaking if this is true/real, will I be wrong to assume that if we are moving into a One World Government that we well no longer have elections as we know them if at all? This whole thing makes me want to

I can see this happening. The press as we all know for the most part is in obama's pocket so no problem keeping this from the masses.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Chance321

It will be just like it was a long long long time ago, you'll still have rulers in areas but they ultimately answer to a final seat, kind of like what really goes on now, just more openly, like really out in the open,
you'll just be aware youre a slave, and not have to trick yourself into thinking youre free.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
This is the master plan. Anyone who opposes it will be branded a heretic and "ungreen". You can blame the vast majority of the sheeple in the industrial world for letting this get so out of hand.

The people running the "environment" show are true fascists, believe me. It is their "mission" to gain control of humanity to save the world. You can't get more insane than that.

Humans are Maggots

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
The resumed ninth session of the the Ad Hoc Working Group on Further Commitments for Annex I Parties under the Kyoto Protocol (AWG-KP) and resumed seventh session of the Ad Hoc Working Group on Long-term Cooperative Action under the Convention (AWG-LCA) will be held from 2-6 November in Barcelona. The Talks will take place at the Barcelona Convention Centre, FIRA GRAN VIA, Carrer del Foc 47, 08038 Barcelona, Spain.

unfccc.int...

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by LifENcircleS
I may be missing something but How exactly does a climate treaty between countries constitute a a one world government? What I got, and I may be missing something as I said, out of this is that they are setting up a government to govern the environment and enforce the rules of this governing. This hardly means that we are going to be taking down our flags and putting up a new one or be throwing out out constitution. As I said I may be wrong and if I am please inform me, I am willing to listen to reason. Maybe put up a link to the treaty documents or some bullet points from it that proves this statement. Thank you in advance.

LifENcircleS

I suspect that, as all such moves, they establish a lesser control to implement greater control as time goes on.

So... ANY subordination to a worldwide governing body will likely lead to complete subordination.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Obama was the last piece of the puzzle.Get it now??????????????????

Second line.

[edit on 17-10-2009 by Battleline]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by HappilyEverAfter
And believe no one, not one talking head, not one politician, not one reporter, not any investigator, journalist.... will be allowed access to any camera, microphone, newspaper or form of mass media to get this information out there to the world.
Those believeing that this NWO is/are humanities saviour are fools.
The boots that walk past you to crush the "free and fighting", will return for YOU and yours not long after.
The subtlety of law and lanuage turned into RULE is right in front of the distracted masses, yet being SO unbelieveable, it is NOT believed.
TRICKED! AGAIN!
The correlation to prediction time lines, is amazing!
Prepare yourselves, thats the best you can do, because the unity needed, to overturn or stop this WILL NOT be present until this is well underway,
the carrots are golden and dangling, the promises to alluring, the lies to big to see....... they counted on it, they knew they could do it, because they divided us all against eachother, and they will not shed one tear.

not even for their sworn ones in allegiance to them.

Well said! Couldn't agree with you more.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

I edited my post ,you said it much better and to the point.

Those that keep saying ,do something,or wake up everyone are just wee weeing agenst the wind.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by IamLael

Ok, so being the result of that; am I wrong for seeking the involvement of the mods in order to keep the present thread up front, in the view of ATS, with an emphasis on publicizing the information herein?

No consequencE..

Thank you.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
The only part of that speech that really surprised me was when he was talking about moving wealth/monies to 3rd world countries. Go ahead and flame me for saying this, but I think this actually would be a good thing. They need help very much so. As for the whole one world gov. thing I don't think even if they did pull this off, would they ever try to abolish the constitution. they can modify and outright piss on it.... but the day they try to abolish it.... revolutionaries stand up and know in their hearts... now is the time. both sides would destroy the nation. complete hell in the US. i can't believe anyone would want that. theres got to be a better way!!!

OMNI

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by riverdrive

Wanted to add to this post (interrupted by phone call!) that I will be keeping an eye on this and I am going to contact my reps in congress to see what they have to say about this. If I get a response (other than a "blanket" response) I will post here....

[edit on 17-10-2009 by riverdrive]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join