It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

According to the Koran those creatures floating in space...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Hi all,

With all the rukus going on about banning the Koran (the book that Muslims believe wcame from God via Arch Angel Gabriel [andromedans?] to Mohammad) I've decided to have a read myself.

Coming from a community that takes UFO and other beings seriously I stumbled across a very interesting sentence in the Koran which I hope would be of interest to you all:

The reference is Chapter 79 (An-Nazlat), here is the part translation:

[

In the name of God the most beneficient the merciful

(1) I swear by the angels who violently pull out the souls of the wicked,

(2) And by those who gently draw out the souls of the blessed,

(3) And by those who float in space,

Then those who are foremost going ahead,

Then those who regulate the affair,

The day on which the quaking one shall quake,

WHat must happen afterwards shall follow it.

Hearts on that day shall palpitate,

]

The bold sentence above jumped out at me because in a lot of the STS space footage we have seen plasma like intelligent entities floating around in space.

The first two sentences refer to beings known as Angels and the third sentence also seems to follow that.

Let us also put into context that the koran was revealed 1400 years ago, when people had no idea the earth was a sphere let alone entities floating in space!

I'm shocked

What do you chaps and chapettes think?

[edit on 16-10-2009 by Jinni]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
finally I've found a thread to use these links on

It will probably spark your interest even more
www.alislam.org...

and even better stuff found here
www.unholylegacy.woerlee.org...

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
finally I've found a thread to use these links on

It will probably spark your interest even more
www.alislam.org...

and even better stuff found here
www.unholylegacy.woerlee.org...

WOW, this is just mind blowing stuff!

WTF: it seems the Koran already has an answer for most things experienced in the "Aliens and UFOs" forum.

So as far as I understand:

There is a war going on between Mankind and the Spirits (djinns) who are interdimensional beings that were in existence before mankind. The other player in all this are the Angels who are in direct command of God.

It seems we have enough being types here to start classifying these UFOs\Aliens\Entities.

I'm trying to search the Koran for more references that could link to known events of today in Ufology.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Hinduism also speaks of extraterrestials entities and space travel, but just like Islam all of it is chalked up to "mythology", however if you read ancient texts with an open mind, you'll probably come to the conclusion that they knew more than we do right now and that knowledge has been hidden and lost over the centuries.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jinni

It seems we have enough being types here to start classifying these UFOs\Aliens\Entities.

I'm trying to search the Koran for more references that could link to known events of today in Ufology.

Already being done, my Friend. Already being done...

Visitor Identification Catalog

Proper Identification of Unidentified Flying Objects

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by redwoodjedi

Originally posted by Jinni

Already being done, my Friend. Already being done...

Visitor Identification Catalog

Proper Identification of Unidentified Flying Objects

Cheers,

Erik

Great info there cheers buddy,

Now I'm trying to get my head around the idea that this info was known so long ago.

It seems NASA and the 'official' bodies have been BS us for this reason? They don't want to verify or validate ancient texts by revealing this information about other life forms?

Imagine this news headline: "The Existence of Angelic Beings Confirmed by NASA in STS data!"

Perhaps it's not just about money but more about people's spiritual awareness and keeping them in the dark?

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Someone convinced NASA that humanity cannot handle the truth because it would cause panic and alter the religous beliefs of millions if not billions of people.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Given the evidence of UFO influence in ancient cultures such as the Mayans with Pakal, The Ancient Astronaut. Or the Summarians with the "Anunnaki" is it any suprise that we find this in the Koran?

That is just listing a couple of the many cultures who have Space Men influences.

Enjoy history as it's rich with UFOlogy.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

I'm guessing if the entities exist, then NASA has known for a long time. Perhaps even before their Space Monkey days. They have just, perhaps, opted not to share their findings with their fund raisers. I think the devil made 'em do it.

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
.............................[and those that float in space]

to my sensibility, the 'Space' they mean is not our 'Outer Space'

those floating in space.... might better be understood as individual souls
which do not have a direction in their purpose in life... the Earthly environs would be the 'Space' meant by the author...

its a poetic or spiritual phrase, not meant to be interpeted as meaning
alien life circling around in the outer-space heavens.

but, hey, i just a humble carpenter (bet you heard that before huh)

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
Someone convinced NASA that humanity cannot handle the truth because it would cause panic and alter the religous beliefs of millions if not billions of people.

Hmmm... people transforming themselves given truths that have been revealed. I could see that as a good thing (a positive panic). I can see people who don't have much of a purpose using such truths in a positive way. The only ones that would be panicking would be the establishment.

So it seems the official establishment is in league with the beings known as the reptilians\annunaki\Djinn?

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

.............................[and those that float in space]

to my sensibility, the 'Space' they mean is not our 'Outer Space'

those floating in space.... might better be understood as individual souls
which do not have a direction in their purpose in life... the Earthly environs would be the 'Space' meant by the author...

its a poetic or spiritual phrase, not meant to be interpeted as meaning
alien life circling around in the outer-space heavens.

but, hey, i just a humble carpenter (bet you heard that before huh)

The interesting thing I noticed between the Koran and Bible is that the Koran is more literal with the meanings and there are few or metaphors. In other words, I haven't found it 'cryptic' or beating around the bush. Furthermore I have found plenty of direct references to outer space, planetary bodies, galaxies, astrology, movements etc. etc.

So I'm sure it means 'space' as in 'outer space'.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr VanNostrin
You know that picture of the reptilian is from a a hoax video, right? I swear to god I am becoming more and more convinced people in here are nuts. I do believe in intelligent life beyond our planet but some of the crap I see in here is just mind boggling retarded.

What picture?

2l

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

The one on the visitor ID catalog that you posted.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr VanNostrin
reply to post by Jinni

The one on the visitor ID catalog that you posted.

A. I didn't post the link.
B. I know that picture is fake.
C. Perhaps you need to post your post on THAT thread?
D. WTH. Please add something constructive and quit with the nonsense and trolling.
E. You know what comes after 'E'?

new topics

top topics

join