It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama, Bush Sr. Unite In Call To Service At A&M

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Indeed, I'm of the same mind on this one. But remember that Hitler Youth Corp was a volunteer service corp to deal with the kind of astronomical youth unemployment we are seeing today.

Edit to add:

It should be noted that the Hitler Youth Corp was created with the stated purpose of using these volunteer youth to do environmental clean up projects, neighborhood beautification, and restorations. The very kind of thing that we are seeing today as the excuse for such programs.

[edit on 16-10-2009 by projectvxn]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amagnon
I can't believe people will fall for this - they should be out there burning the government buildings - but instead they will be clapping hands and singing kumbaiyah with these fascists.

Originally posted by MagicaRose
reply to post by Aggie Man

Just wait for a while.
They are slowly going to put into place their plans for the youth of this country.

I will respond with both of these the same....I felt the same way about Bush Jr....AND I voted for *SNIP*
I guess what's good for the goose is good for the gander

Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors – Please Review This Link.
Terms And Conditions Of Use

[edit on 16/10/09 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

You know what you are right!!! I never realized just how "evil" community service was! God forbid I can just see it now..

Listen, we all need to get off the paranoia train. Now here is a conspiracy - Someone like Bush Sr. and soon Obama have so much money they could feed entire countries yet we let so many starve in our own country. The conspiracy is greed and that's it.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tmd111
reply to post by Vitchilo

You know what you are right!!! I never realized just how "evil" community service was! God forbid I can just see it now..

Listen, we all need to get off the paranoia train. Now here is a conspiracy - Someone like Bush Sr. and soon Obama have so much money they could feed entire countries yet we let so many starve in our own country. The conspiracy is greed and that's it.

if that ain't the damn truth...there is none!

One liner...sue me!

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 16/10/09 by DontTreadOnMe]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join