It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is political correctness to blame for lack of coverage over horrific black-on-white killings in Amer

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Had an additonal thought since I proposed laws were at fault. Get at the root of the problem - lawyers- We are moving toward socialized medicine, why not socialized lawyers? Equal treatment on prosecution and defence. You take out the money as an unequal factor.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by EMPIRE
reply to post by Donny 4 million

You've been addressed and I'm happily to inform you that you too, are also unworthy of a response. Next time come with something of substance instead of half-baked ideas and false witness.

Oh happy days!!
I, me, Donny has been ADDRESSED?
That is really rich. LOL
The reality is you cannot defend your raciest Marxist spiel here.
So as I predicted you would crawl away and lurk until you can snipe
someone that thinks your rhetoric is in some way good for America.
Which, without a doubt it is not. Want proof, need proof?
Just look at the replies to your nonsense.
An one with a conscience knows that the horrific rape and murder that occurred,
CANNOT be defended by any means. It is nothing but a HATE CRIME and unfairly
addressed by the media and the law that is predicated on equality.
You need to study Marxism, so you can understand yourself.
Nothing half bake here sunshine.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Donny 4 million

ATS readers,

Here..I will give you an example of a racist..Our present Attorney General
of the United States.

www.midwestfreepress.com...

This nation has something called Equal Protection of the Law and as I recall it has to do with the Fourteenth Amendment.

Yet here we have the Attorney General arguing before a committee for unequal protection of the law. Very interesting behavior for a College Educated Lawyer.

One can put all the names or ointment one would like on it but it is special treatment not afforded to every citizen. Hate Crime legislation is unequal protection of the law. It is based on the very guilt conditioning of which many here are are speaking and also assumes such religious dogmas as "White Privilege" or "White Guilt" in order to play through Unequally.

When people begin to detect this political religious dogma...for what it is...they tend to become disgusted with the political process, the news media, and also pubic education paid for by politicians for political reasons.
It is not difficult to connect the dots.

This is a form of SHAKEDOWN in order to get unequal protection of the law. Either the law protects all or it protects none and we are on the way to anarchy.

This is part of what many posters detect about what many would attempt to default through on us by what they term logic and reason, time warp techniques...and drama. All this under the guise of the high moral ethical ground..it is none of these. A default setting ..like this computer. It is automatically allowed to play through unquestioned, unchallanged...by default. Yes there are obvious social/political defaults.
How dare anyone think outside the authorized box allowed socially/PC.
If you do you are subject to labeling and stereotyping.

I merely point this out as not the moral ethical high ground. Nor is it good politic or even good education.
The main problem with this for many of the readers..is that it is a one topic debate...with the topic being the only topic which some are capable.
It has been so overdone by others that it begins to lose its meaing over time.
The other problem with it is that it has so obviously been pulled over on Americans, from every walk of life, by the media, public education, and the body politic for social change. You can translate that to mean votes.

After years and years of this it becomes obvious that there is no change intended except to manange it for political power and control by one group over others ..for votes. Which is why once again it is a SHAKEDOWN.
PC ,as stated by the OP, is one of the SHAKEDOWN tools used on an unawares public.

Thanks,
Orangetom

[edit on 22-10-2009 by orangetom1999]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
To everyone in this thread, due to the censorship I've experienced, and the fact that ATS staff has dinged me, continue to allow certain individuals to commit blatent acts of slander, (which has actually compromised my ATS experience and is a defamation of my character), I'm bowing out of this thread. Me bowing out of this thread is not a cop out, as you all know I engaged in multiple responses and stood firm in belief for over 10 pages. I simply don't want to experience another ding and loss of points, and simply know when the cards are stacked against me from a mod/admin perspective that I need to walk away. As I said in my original OP, use this situation to move forward and create something better for your children. I thank each and every one of you for the exchange, don't hold grudges against any of you for the differences of views and false accusations and thank you for giving me what time you did.

If anyone would like to take this conversation outside of ATS, they are free to U2U, and I'll make sure to accomidate you.

Thanks,

EMPIRE

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

Whether you've been conditioned, or chosen the role of your own free will, you seem quite adept at playing the victim. How's that working out for you?

As for effectively putting yourself on ignore for this thread, most of us have learned to grow a pretty thick skin if we want to "play" here. Maybe you should re-think it and give it another try - without playing the victim.

[edit on 10/21/2009 by centurion1211]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by cenpuppie

Firstly sorry it has taken this long to respond but I have been working and I had a terrible amount to do today including going to the doctor over bronchitis (I will be happy to see the cough go away).

I agree that our future is shaped by our past there is no doubt about that. But we cannot stare at the past in the rear view or else we will veer into oncoming traffic or end up stuck in a ditch. Either of those choices will keep us from moving forward.

That is why I say remember the past but move past it.

Raist

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by EMPIRE
To everyone in this thread, due to the censorship I've experienced, and the fact that ATS staff has dinged me, continue to allow certain individuals to commit blatent acts of slander, (which has actually compromised my ATS experience and is a defamation of my character)

They probably removed those posts of yours because you were directly attacking members intelligence which isn't on topic. We've all had posts removed at one time or another. Also, i wasn't slandering you. I'm quite sure your mother didn't name you 'EMPIRE'. I know nothing about you, other than the words you've typed on this thread, and to me those words formed into a racist post. The topic is about racism, and i felt your post was racist. Since all i know about you, is your posts on ATS, i stated my opinion about your character on ATS.

[edit on 21-10-2009 by 27jd]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Empire,

I agree with 27jd. If one is going to post on ATS/BTS one needs a thick skin. There are lots of people on here who can take it in addition to dish it out. Some cannot on both ends of the topic structure.

However, I am not aware that you have been pinged as some call it.

You are entitled to remain firm in your beliefs and ideas for how many ever pages. That is your buisness and I will not try to change your mind on this. Many of us in disagreement have our own views on which many of us also differ.

What many of us will do if we detect that someone has a one topic concept that they expect to get over on us ..especially by guilt techniques and or SHAKEDOWN methods...is state so our disapproval. Especially a topic as overdone and at the same time grown into such a cottage industry in this country as has become racism.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Bottom line is this

Any minority race gathers together for lets say a march or a political agenda it's viewed by the mainstream as necessary and okay.

White people gather for any reason and it's labeled as some form of hate rally i.e kkk, white supremasist faction, ect....

I'm hispanic and can easily see the reverse racism going around the world. I mean c'mon white people may have messed up in the past but hey what race hasn't?

We need to move on beyond race and see ourselves as who we all are.

Human beings.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Divide and conquer works so well on ignorant people. If the PTB can keep us hating on and worried about each other, then we won’t have time to keep tabs on them, and won’t be able to unite against them. Using legal disparities are one way they accomplish this.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by funkeemunkee 84

To peoples who are not drama queens and capable of thinking for themselves as well as outside the box...the main stream media (MSM) has become a joke and mostly shills for their respective political parties.

You can translate that last sentence as shills to emotionally capture people by any method as votes for election time.

The Main Stream Media, in the minds of many peoples, has shown itself like politics and the king ..to be naked..to have on no clothes.

And politics..in similar fashion to the main stream media...pays for and finances public education to groom the next group of emotional drama queen voters...predictable , controllable, malleable, guaranteed voters.

All of these are connected by a hand behind the scenes running them. Racism is an important part of this PC control medium/hand over thinking emotional peoples.

What has happened to many Americans is that we see this as having gone on so long that it has become wolfie in its techniques in that it has not cured or began to have an effect on racism but instead has solidified a voting arena where many now think themselves entitled and superior to others in foisting off such dogmas as "White Privilege and White Guilt " as control mechanisms to keep them in their place. Neutral while others play through unquestioned and unchallenged in the processes.

In practice this leads to things like hate crime legislation where it boils down to "unequal protection of the law " and possibly double jeopardy.

All of this by the body politic not to cure social ills or racism but to get votes at election time..predictable, malleable, controllable, guaranteed votes.

The other word for this kind of thing among those who know..those who can think outside the box ...is "Whoredom." Political Whoredom..the buying, selling, and trading of the souls of the public for votes and power.
Once you know and are convinced of what it is...you will see it done on the public over and over by the political process....for lucre.

All this posturing and racism training and conditioning has not cured racism. It has only spawned a new type of racist who believe themselves justified in doing the same kinds of things they protested for so long.
It has also spawned a world wide cottage industry dependent on keeping racism alive to justify their existence and jobs/careers...ie...politicians....who are in turn supported by a racist media..and public education also dependent on racism to groom the next generation of voters. This has become a circular treadmill..on which someone wants to keep the public for reasons of power and control.

There are people out here who see this for what it is and have decided they are getting off this treadmill. They are not interested in it.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by orangetom1999

I call it "Intellectualized Discrimination".

A movement that once sought equality, now seeks inequality. They have become the servants of that which they once opposed.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
The past is dead and gone.
What exactly keeps is alive in people like Empire?
It is puzzling that such an intellectual cannot put the past behind him/her and make the most of life.

I may have missed it, but I don't think I have seen any explanation as to "white people taking the responsibility......"
What exactly is expected here to resolve this part of the poster's problem?

That "cottage industry" keepin racism alive, is likely more of a psyop.
Minority groups do not perpetuate this sort of thing by inheritance.
Likely most of them had no idea what Slavery was all about.
And it happened to their great-great-great-great grand parents in a time so distant that it is meaningless to them.
They are kept stirred up by the media conjuring ghosts of worst case scenarios, making it seem like it all happened just last year.

I suspect a bigger pay-off than Votes.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by funkeemunkee84

I totally agree with you, but I am white so when I say stuff like that no one listens or if they do I am being racist.

Really though unless someone is proactively being racist or trading slaves or anything of the sort I think we need to move on and get past the past. Sure it is there to be recalled and learned from but we cannot move on if we continue to look back. What is done is done there is no undoing it. I see a world of equals around me as long as I am treated well they can expect to be treated well. Treat me like garbage and you will see what it is like to back a wild animal into a corner.

This constant bring the past back and shoving it in people’s faces is similar to punishing a son for the actions of his father. Do we now convict people for crimes their fathers committed? The thinking behind some of this totally blows my mind that people cannot grasp the concept of it all. What do they want from me exactly? I did nothing wrong so I have no guilt of wrong doing. I have ancestors that were treated badly as well, as I imagine many other do too.

Raist

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
salaam u all will cry foul on me for this. put this is my thoughts on it. first off i cant stand malkin she is on of the most bais people i have ever seen, im not just saying that cuzz she did a whole peice on me. she is worse then culter imo. the wording of her article is just plain bais bs. an attractive white couple attacked by 5 black thugs thugs. lol thats just bs. racism in the south has been going on forever against blacks and still is. i want go to some places in the south. fearing for my life. to many people in the south im a prime tagred being black and muslim. im not saying everybody in the south is racist. but thee is a huge percent that is. who is to say that the "attractive white couple" dident deserve getting beat. who is to say that they did get beat. the 5 "black thugs" could have just pushed them are threatened them. who is to say that the "attractive white couple" werent spouting racial crap" . u know what crazy is alot of u want to blame blacks and people who support obama or whatever for playing the race card. all i ever see on tv is white accusing other whites of being racist. its crazy cuzz some of u are so eager to paint blacks are racist and ignore the centuries of racism and slavery blacks have suffered and continue to suffer mostly in the south. so for many who have grown up in those conditions and areas. to have a healthy mistrust and dislike for those who want to harm and kill, and have been doing so for centuries is normal. that is a ig diffeence i see betweeen the black community abd the whites. whites havent sufferd blatant racim like we have and for so long. u all mat provide some small examples of wut u have gone through as a white person in america. but i can tell u that is has nothing on what blacks have suffered in america. so forgive me if i dont believe in the reverse racism crap, and that i dont trust anything that come out of malkins mouth

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
jmacbeth,

Thank you for confirrming what many of us think about the topic and the entitlement mentality which seems to be becoming the norm as well as the moral ethical high ground of today.

Your rational is impeccable as is much of the rational coming out of Washington DC and the mouth of the Attorney General. Should get alot of votes with upcoming elections. More Victim Dictum mentality and entitlement beliefs/religious dogma.

Flawless logic and reason here. Just like out of Washington D. C.

who is to say that the "attractive white couple" dident deserve getting beat. who is to say that they did get beat. the 5 "black thugs" could have just pushed them are threatened them. who is to say that the "attractive white couple" werent spouting racial crap" .

I am sure this couple will get invited to the White House for a beer. Dont you??

I am thinking you must be a lawyer with that kind of reasoning..or at least running for public office. Well done... jmacbeth...well done.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by orangetom1999
I am thinking you must be a lawyer with that kind of reasoning..or at least running for public office. Well done... jmacbeth...well done.

A lawyer that spells what, "wut"? In a country that was truly equal, i would never believe that. But with affirmative action, i do believe it. Jmacbeth is probably head of the firm.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

OhZone,
My apologies as I did not catch it on the first reading of your post yesterday. This here....

That "cottage industry" keepin racism alive, is likely more of a psyop.

Agree here. Today we tend to call this names like PsyOp...or social engineering. One of the features of psyops is that the subject does not know that they are a subject or being operated upon. In this manner it is hidden/occult/concealed/esoteric/ and covert...verses overt. Confidence scams are very much like this as well.

In the olde days this type of hidden operation would be called "Magick."

Magick works best if the subject thinks something is happening a certain way and they are induced or quietly seduced inito thinking and thereby acting or conducting themselves a certain way as if something was happening...by suggestion...by seduction....by subtilty.

I suspect a bigger pay-off than Votes.

Indeed it must be a bigger payoff than votes. For now votes will do in the quest for power and control.

In certain cloistered sources of literature and instruction it is declared that the goal is the "absolute mastery of everything." And this for the purpose of the "restoration of the true brotherhood."

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
jmacbeth,

That was nice of you to let us know Michelle Malkin has written some pieces about you.After checking out your wiki, what michelle has said about you, your arrest record, and some of your posts here on ATS, i really have only one question.Are you proud of the way you have lived your life?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
IMO man kind as a whole is far superior than the media and the law makers.
They are the wanta be (mover / shakers.
I know for a fact that one-on- one/ face to face, we folks will OVERCOME.

[edit on 25-10-2009 by Donny 4 million]

[edit on 25-10-2009 by Donny 4 million]

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join