It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Age "One" Belief = Spiritual Borg?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watcher-In-The-Shadows
reply to post by A Fortiori

But that was not all of Borgdom *
. Either way, shall we agree to disagree? As I do respect you though we don't see eye to eye.

Oh Watcher, I know you love me even though we never see eye to eye.

Having had the "experiences" I told you about my perspective has changed. I used to hate the whole idea of Buddhism because I thought you lost your individuality and self. I now see that you still get to be you and that is a relief. I would hate to lose "me". I like "me".

BTW, my eyes are blurry and I can't find my velma glasses so my post quality just isn't what it used to be. Sorry.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
You guys are personifying some fundamental forces, radiation and gravity. We need both for existence, right...

I don't know who is right, but I know I was given the ability to question it.

Don Jaun supposeofly told Carlos Castaneda that there exists a being that all the universe eminates from. They called this being the Great Eagle, not b/c it is an eagle or even looks like an eagle. But when we die, this being swoops down and takes it's energy back. All things are the food of this being, however, some of us become enough like this being that it lets us be, and then we attain true freedom.

That's the difference between a sorcerer and a Seer. A Seer actually sees the Eagle's Eminatons, while a sorcerer uses just knows how to manipulate intent.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by wylee

Interesting way to put it.

new topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join