It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wilcock Web Bot & Timewave Zero

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
David Wilcock predicts that disclosure will happen before the end of 2009.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Timewave Zero and Web Bot both predict major event on Oct 26, 2009.

Timewave Zero predicts a major event on December 15, 2009.

www.youtube.com...

A big crisis is kicked off on October 25, 2009. It could be that Israel bombs Iran, or that Swine Flu goes into a level of extreme lethality. 10 days later, in relation to this crisis, the Obama administration will be thrown into chaos.

www.millennium-ark.net...

Now I don't know what to make of this really. They are either all right or all wrong. At least we won't be waiting to long on this one.

Im seeing the event in october to be perhaps the major event that reduces population predicted by Wilcock followed by disclosure in December. Its not very difficult to tie all three of these together. Anybody can find the correlations.

Could this finally be it for disclosure?

[edit on 16-10-2009 by constantwonder]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Interesting topic CW.
I'm really intrigued by the whole timewave thing. It certainly DOES seem to point to something approaching us pretty rapidly.

Disclosure would be awesome, but I've heard that quite a few times already and am very skeptical.

Part of me wants it to be just another day and another part is wishing for some colossal, monumental occurrence...that doesn't hurt.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by constantwonder

Correct me if im wrong, but hasnt this timewave zero forseen past events before?

It never fails to catch my attention, good thread. Roll on Oct 25th, if something does happen, then we can start getting ready for the other predicted events.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I've looked at the timewave thread a couple of times, and I just have so much trouble wrapping my head around it. I understand the basic idea, (I like the record player explanation) but I just cannot grasp the finer points of it. I wonder, at what point will the tendencies of the time period that we had the plague be repeated? Since that wiped out 1 in 3 people, it should have an extemely significant dip in it right?
When will it repeat?

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I was wondering, since the webbot predicts based on web searches etc., will it think the moon will really be bombed since EVERY news site hyped up the "Bombing of the Moon"?

-E-

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I guess I have to admit I somewhat believe Timewave zero about the week of Oct24-28th. I even tried to talk my ex into NOT buying that motorcycle, but he did it anyway today. I asked him to wait until after the 25th but, he just thinks I spend way too much time online.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
If all 3 are saying the same thing and nothing happens, will ATS stop believing all three as well? Or will all three get excuses made to allow for future predictions?

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by constantwonder

Tanks.

Evasius has his own youtube channel? I am am so subscribing and adding him as a friend!

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I am really really really hoping Wilcock is right! I can imagine world where free energy, and inter-galactic travel is common! I wish I could experience that kind of place. Where war, famine, disease, etc. didn't exist. A world that was based on experiencing whatever you want to! In my opinion, the first step to making this a reality would be disclosure of ET's, tho I prefer to call them space family. The next step would probably be letting go of greed. A new system of monies is also crucial to big jumps in our evolution! Keep the hope up guys!

Omni

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
www.stevequayle.com...

Steve Quayle is worked up about that time frame also.........

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by liveandletlive
If all 3 are saying the same thing and nothing happens, will ATS stop believing all three as well? Or will all three get excuses made to allow for future predictions?

thats the question isn't it. Its kind of nice that we'll either be chucking them into file 13 or hailing the accuracy of their predictions. It's nice that the time frame for this is so short. It's alot easier to pay attention over the short run isn't it

Either way will be a good thing. We either get the straight talk for real finally or wash away 3 charlatans 1 human 2 digital

[edit on 16-10-2009 by constantwonder]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
correctl me if I am wrong.. but this being past the 15th..... hmm nothing happened to my knowledge.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
HA! IM RETARDED!!! thats DEC 15.... so october. something that could devistate many lives. I wonder if this has anything to do with that volcano in Wyoming.

[edit on 16-10-2009 by stanlee]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinktip

Thanks for posting the Steve Quayle link. By the way, I've just started reading his site the other week. How reliable do you find him?
Thanks.

top topics

join