It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moslems now demand full Sharia Law (UK)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Jimmy1880

I don't think the issue is the history behind the current legal system, or the "right or wrong" of any given legal system, but the absolute inequality that comes with separate judicial systems. This is something we in the US are intimately familiar with.

There need only be one law that serves everyone with equal justice beyond that is trouble--even with the best of intentions.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Interesting post, and replies. I hope that nothing happens from this, beyond just venting from a few people. I know in the US, there has been some calls in parts of the country for Sharia law to be implimented, and it never flies. Now even though there may appear to be a similarity between the laws of the UK, US, and Sharia, there is one fundamental difference, the people who are responsible for ensuring those laws, and consequences for breaking those laws are different. With Sharia law, it would require that a Muslim cleric be in a position to make decision on such, where in the UK/US it is a judge that is either elected or appointed.
I have the upmost belief that the role of religion in politics is to guide the conscious and hearts of the person making those laws when it comes to the people, not religion making those laws. If it succeeds then look for an upcry from alot of people as what may be offensive to one group may not be to another.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
WTF is wrong with them. Seriously they think they own the place and others let them believe it.

Believe what you want, but don't impose it on others

I say let them protest and when they do round them up, throw them in those metal shipping containers and express ship them to the nearest Sharia Law country.

and I hope i don't get any dumb replies about how the NWO does or should do something similar because it's different. People usually march for the freedom of all, where as these bozos are marching for the benefit of a distinct group.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I sometimes get tired of guilt of intolerance always being pushed off on us, like we are the only ones in the whole world who can be intolerant and yet there it is intolerant Moslem ideas as blatant as can be, for all to see, yet someone will still run to the defense of the Moslem ideas

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Look they have every right to ask for it, that is free speech but don't worry it will never happen. Followers of Islam are still the minority, no matter what the Daily Mail says.

Let them protest, let them ask for it and let them vote on it if need be. In fact maybe a vote will be a good thing to more accurately gauge the public mood and to shut the tabloid papers up who constantly tell us that living in Britain is like living in Pakistan.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984
Look they have every right to ask for it, that is free speech but don't worry it will never happen. Followers of Islam are still the minority, no matter what the Daily Mail says.

Let them protest, let them ask for it and let them vote on it if need be. In fact maybe a vote will be a good thing to more accurately gauge the public mood and to shut the tabloid papers up who constantly tell us that living in Britain is like living in Pakistan.

I hope your right. But as I have already pointed out, there are ways to tip the balance in favor of the extreme Moslem ideas. A few rumors , against certain Moslems, a few selected hangings of those accused of collaborating against this radical Moslem group, is all it takes to make believers of those setting on the sidelines.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chovy
I don't think british people care about the uk. They are letting the Muslims take over like good little sheeple.

The ones who bother their arse to go out and vote tend to vote labour who encourage this sort of self-hatred of the nation.
Those that are nationalist are too few in number and usually don't bother to vote or don't don't like the BNP.

Mass immigration of foreigners?
Not in my name...

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
This really annoys me, what ever happened to BRITISH LAW, England is not a MUSLIM STATE and foreign laws should not apply.

If anyone doesn't like the laws here in the UK then WhyTF do they bother coming here or even stay here?

IF ANY RELIGIOUS GROUP DOES NOT LIKE OUR LAWS HERE IN THE UK WHY DON'T THEY F**K OFF SOMEWHERE ELSE THEN?
NOBODY IS FORCING THEM TO STAY HERE?

I don't have problem with other people or cultures here in the UK, our soft namby pamby government are to blame for allowing this to build up in the first place.

We must have the weakest goverment rule on this planet, no other country would tolerate this, why are we????

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by findlesticks
This really annoys me, what ever happened to BRITISH LAW, England is not a MUSLIM STATE and foreign laws should not apply.

The laws do not apply, they are asking for them to be applied. That is what democracy and free speech is all about, if they get enough support then Sharia law is instigated. However we have nothing to fear, it won't get anywhere.

If anyone doesn't like the laws here in the UK then WhyTF do they bother coming here or even stay here?

I suppose we're the lesser of two evils, live in dirt poverty somewhere else or live here and put up with a few things they don't like whilst trying to change it to something they prefer.

IF ANY RELIGIOUS GROUP DOES NOT LIKE OUR LAWS HERE IN THE UK WHY DON'T THEY F**K OFF SOMEWHERE ELSE THEN?
NOBODY IS FORCING THEM TO STAY HERE?

Well for a start it takes money to relocate, many can't do that. Secondly once again, they are using their democratic right to get something done. Just like you or i have the right to say whatever we like and attempt too change the law. Happily this Sharia rubbish won't get anywhere.

I don't have problem with other people or cultures here in the UK, our soft namby pamby government are to blame for allowing this to build up in the first place.

We must have the weakest goverment rule on this planet, no other country would tolerate this, why are we????

So you have no problem with other cultures but you just insulted the people trying to get the laws changed and saying they should get out the country.........you see the contradication there.

Look this Sharia law is barbaric and the British people are, generally speaking not barbaric and will not support it's implementation. The MP's and lords know that if this were ever allowed then people would get angry enough to riot over it.

However we must allow these people their democratic right to request this. If we stop them asking for something then what right do we have to ever ask for anything?

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984
However we must allow these people their democratic right to request this. If we stop them asking for something then what right do we have to ever ask for anything?

Yes, I agree with the process but it's like a little kid asking for a pony or sports car. 99.999% of the time the answer is no. When they don't get what they want they throw a "temper tantrum".

Seriously, some requests are justified and acceptable but this seem more of a demand, plus they don't seem to take no for an answer.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
yes i agree, it is true

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
yes i agree, it is true

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthFallingApart

I understand what you are saying but the moment we start to choose between who is allowed to protest and ask for something then we open ourselves up to all sorts of censorship. People should be allowed to protest, they should be allowed to ask for things and i will support their right to do so.

You can support someones right to protest and pertition whilst not supporting what they believe in

[edit on 18-10-2009 by ImaginaryReality1984]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jungly
yes i agree, it is true

What's true? All of it, from all posters, every word of it? Every angle, every viewpoint?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthFallingApart

"Seriously, some requests are justified and acceptable but this seem more of a demand, plus they don't seem to take no for an answer. "

I wish they would ask me. I think I can tell them "NO" in a language they would understand.

It may not happen on 10-31-09, But the push is on to force the Moslem religion on those who do not want it. Sorry, the argument that only a very small percent of Moslems take it to such an extreme. just doesn't hold true when you understand Force is the only logical thing to expect from an intolerant religion. incapable of assimilating it self into another religion or culture.

I know some will think this is just a biased reasoning because I don't like Moslems. That's incorrect. It's not the Moslem I object to, it's the force thing. it's the idea that I could be placed where I have no choice in the matter. That scares me, and that is what I see Moslem religion has in store for me.

I can tolerate any religion as long as I don't have to be a member of it.

For me, the value of the moslem religion is summed up in some of the clichés Moslem people seem to live by, "if it doesn't please Allah, it pleases no one". or how about, " if it doesn't serve Allah it has no value". You just can't get more intolerant than this no matter how hard you play it down and spin it around. I have no need of a religion sporting that kind of attitude. Therefore it’s value is “0”.

[edit on 19-10-2009 by useless eaters]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by useless eaters

This is EXACTLY how I feel about it. While I don't live in the UK, I do however live in Quebec, Canada with a government that is still partially separatist. (For those who don't know Quebec wanted to separate from Canada, and almost did, what a joke
.)

Because the french language is slowly fading they allow immigrants in and cater to their need as long as they learn French and go to French schools.

Meanwhile English people here, no matter what culture are not quite second class citizens but we're pretty dam close when it comes down to certain things.

And again i know it's but a small group, but they're very vocal and the government seems to act as if their arm was twisted behind their back. It really pisses me off.

Scary part is that their plan (as discussed in other threads) is to keep breeding until they have the majority to vote and then we're done. The day head scarfs are mandatory for our women is the day I lose it and it's not going to be pretty.

[edit on 19-10-2009 by EarthFallingApart]

[edit on 19-10-2009 by EarthFallingApart]

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join