It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moslems now demand full Sharia Law (UK)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
The fanatical group Islam4UK has ­announced plans to hold a potentially ­incendiary rally in London later this month.
And it is calling for a complete upheaval of the British legal system, its officials and ­legislation.
Members have urged Muslims from all over Britain to converge on the capital on October 31 for a procession to demand the full implementation of sharia law.
On a website to promote their cause they deride British institutions, showing a mock-up picture of Nelson’s Column surmounted by a minaret.
Plans for the demonstration have been ­delivered to the Metropolitan Police and could see up to 5,000 extremists marching to demand the controversial system.
The procession – dubbed March 4 Shari’ah – will start at the House of Commons, which the group’s website describes as the “very place where the lives of millions of people in the UK are changed and it is from here where unjust wars are launched”.

www.freerepublic.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Sucks to live in the UK.

I cannot, for the life of me, believe this crap goes on.

Religion needs to be outlawed.

It does nothing more than create conflict. Its good for no one.

Sorry if I offend anyone but TS. I'm sick of all the religious BS that continues to take over peoples lives.

I'm sure many feel the same but don't have the kahonees for speak up.

Why do people put up with this? Really? Does anyone have a response.

I would like to hear from anyone who believes that their religious belief should come before anything else. I welcome the conversation. No bashing each other I just want to know what makes you so special that you think you should have the right to change people's and countries traditions overnight just because you now live there.

Anyone?

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I believe it was just last month we learned the UK already allowed certain forms of Moslem Sharia law on a voluntary basis. Apparently this concession wasn't enough. Now, at least one radical group demands full implementation of Sharia law for all of Britain.

How much longer before we see the same here in the USA?

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Somehow I doubt most Muslims agree with these guys, lucky for us.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
It will probably play into the hands of the BNP (British National Party).

Be interesting to see how it pans out.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DazE777
Religion needs to be outlawed.

I have my views on religion as well. But what about all those people who do fallow a religion, those who wake up every morning go to work and live in peace, live by the law and have respect for them selfs and for others.

I know people who follow the bible and are nice respectable people.

Tsom87

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
The problem, as i see it, is people have learned that to get what you truly want, no matter how whacked, in the USA, is to be patient.
eg, a little from the back,
A little off the top,
some off the sides,
Damn, now I'm bald

S&F, sp

[edit on 10/16/2009 by LAUGHING-CAT]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by DazE777

I'm not sure that religion needs to be outlawed at all....just kept the hell away from the legal system, and the government. That's all religions and spiritual beliefs, not just Islam. I wouldn't want a pagan government any more than I would want Sharia.....which I definitely don't.

This will be interesting to watch, and I hope it's just a ridiculous extremist rant that no-one will take at all seriously....but somehow I think this *could* be dangerous. These people are passionate, determined, and not open to any kind of negotiation. If any section of the society here wants to run it's own civil and religious courts, fine....let them get on with it...but the legal system ABSOLUTELY must be free from any kind of religious taint. It must be above all of us equally. I'm with Widders on this one. (That's Anne Widdicome, btw!)

We do need to watch this situation, and be aware of how they are thinking and what they plan to do....people have been warning of full Sharia law in the UK for a while now, Don't be fooled into thinking extremists of this magnitude will be satisfied with voluntary civil courts.

Edited for yet more crappy typos....I got my glasses on and can't see...

[edit on 16-10-2009 by caitlinfae]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
In my opinion, the UK should never have caved in to them in the first place.

Oct 31 could see yet another riot in in the UK and possibly to spread to the rest of Europe. AS the cries for a return to normality reach high pitch, will the UK compromise even more in the favor of radical moslems?

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TSOM87

While this may be true, they are living in a fantasy world.

They make daily decisions based on the fact that someone is watching over them and if the chose incorrectly they will burn in hell.

Come on. Thats no way to live.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
what? i though things in england were not so bad,a ats brother confirmed it,what is the matter there? are there really a group of such fanatic fools who wants to "conquer and put theyr laws"?
well i hope most of our smart islamic brothers are good enough to stay away from this...they have enough human rights just as every other human,there is no need to support those religios fanatics who think they will make all europe islamic,theyr just going to get beaten up and killed by some nazi partyes,and if you ask me they desrve it...sharia laws? first australia now england? are they frikkin kiddin me? if i had the guts i would be the first one to go and organize all the nazi partyes to beat them up,im no racist,let the islamic brothers live like all of us,but sharia laws? GO BACK TO TURKEY

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
There needs to be an absolute separation of church and state. No matter what your religion is, it does not belong in the government.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by caitlinfae

You make a good point, but I still think it's wrong.

People are basing there beliefs on books written by MEN.

Plan and simple.

Until Jesus or God or Allah or whatever falls from the sky and claims to be the almighty and PROVES IT, take your nonsense elsewhere.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Well, like they used to say in the old days
"The squeaky wheel gets the grease."

Bye, bye Britain, all its white people and all of your Great Historical Monuments. This is a sad day in History.

You will be assimilated; resistance is futile.

The American Indians could give you good advise on having strict immigration laws. They were lax and you see what happened to them.

Where oh where are Isabella and Ferdinand when you need them?

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
you dont need to defend your post its the truth.
sure its hard to tell people theyr praising a religion written to control them,after decades of mindcontrol and brainwashing and rules.
but still its tolerable when they dont go starting wars,or political warfare.."conquering other religions"
christianity's crusades and madness are mostly over,i dont see any christians that dont belive in aliens,or think the earth is not round,or who dont belive in magic.
but this muslim extremst REALLY are a dangerous nuisanse

first i though its just old crazy ones and popes,but it seems like a extremist rally.
i really hope all the normal muslim people dont go supporting this...sharia laws is just wrong,THIS IS NOT THEY HOMELAND.
they will just get hate,at one point all people will get pissed,and every muslim on the street is going to get beaten up..why the hate ?

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DazE777

I am all for freedom of religion. I am also for freedom from religion. Anything or anyone that would deny this freedom needs to be in jail or a mental institution. Any politician that would pass laws to deny this freedom deserves a similar fate.

They got no business walking among people who cherish their freedom.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I'm not sure 5000 extremists can really demand anything.

5000 angry morons can be somewhat annoying, but only for a couple square blocks since they won't take up much more room than that anyway.

The correct response to this rally would be tear gas and rubber bullets, nothing less. In my mind, demanding Sharia law is no different than demanding the murders of tens of thousands of people since that's what it would bring. Homosexuals, dead, women wanting to be treated like human beings, dead, etc, etc. Treat them the same way as neo-nazi's, these guys are far worse.

The whole reason their numbers keep growing is because the UK just allows them spout their hate without reprisal. They know if this happened in New York, not all of them would leave, but the Brits are too passive these days.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DazE777

Yeah but they don't see it that way. Its something they believe in. Like i said before, theres people out there living peacefull lives who have there Beliefs and just getting on with there life.

I do believe in separation Church from State though.

Tsom87

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by useless eaters
I believe it was just last month we learned the UK already allowed certain forms of Moslem Sharia law on a voluntary basis. Apparently this concession wasn't enough. Now, at least one radical group demands full implementation of Sharia law for all of Britain.

How much longer before we see the same here in the USA?

If they tried this here there would be a culling of Muslims all over America. Americans aren't as tolerant of this kind of crap like our friends across the pond are.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DazE777

I totally see your point, but everyone has a private right to spiritual or religious beliefs...even you stating that you think it's wrong is just your belief, however much respect it might get from me. We all have a right to hold that, as long as it doesn't interfere with anyone elses private beliefs. Our personal nonsense is just that....personal.

Orion65 is correct here...our personal stuff does not belong to any government, and for a government and a legal system to be truly useful, they must be completely neutral.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join