It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wall St Gangsters The Largest Theft in History - MSNBC Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
It's nice to see a MSM covering this.

I don't watch TV, but it seems like this is enough to make granny choke on her oatmeal. Tell me if this is unusual for a major news source to give some straight talk?

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Dude, WTF?

This guy's face goes lizard like 20 seconds in.

On a serious note I am absolutely flabbergasted that MSNBC would publicly air this type of criticism considering that they are in bed with the TPB.

Nonetheless, the deliberate fraud that is being perpetrated on the people has become so overt, so ludicrous, that it actually amazes me that one of these "wall street gangsters" hasn't mysteriously dropped dead yet.

I am in no way here to promote violence, but in the next coming months I would not be surprised to see high value individuals in the financial or political arenas begin to get whacked.

[edit on 16-10-2009 by OnTheFelt]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
It may be that things are getting SO ugly out here that MSM is starting to position itself in ways so that IF the revolution starts they can say they were on the people's side. These sorts of stories are popping-up regularly lately.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Hey I see you catching up, we have been discussing this for a while, hell for almost a year in the market data thread.

Yes, if you have notice the DOW reached 10,000 hell it needed to be pushed or how can the Fat rats in Wall street can claim gains to push their bonuses.

It doesn't matter that the rest of main street is falling decay.

But they are the ones ruling the nation and you and me are not in their best interest at hart.

[edit on 16-10-2009 by marg6043]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I hope people realize its the Board of Directors who are responsible - everyone else is just a patsy.

Find the board members - aggressively negotiate.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
It may be that things are getting SO ugly out here that MSM is starting to position itself in ways so that IF the revolution starts they can say they were on the people's side. These sorts of stories are popping-up regularly lately.

Possibly. It certain sound good to think about it that way. If it is the case, should the placing of that bet as to who they think will truimph in a showdown be considered a good sign?

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

You guys on the Market Watch thread are on top of it. MSM has a long way to go before they catch up with that thread. Love your posts, by the way.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Cant believe that was msnbc!! Taxpayers robbed, biggest theft in world history. Wow. They keep that up and they may actually get someone to watch!

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
When are americans going to go in the streets and whack those bastards out of their offices ?

I am a foreigner, and it is just UNBELIEVABLE what americans accept from their leaders. They are allowing their children and grandchildren to be screwed, with almost no real reaction, except maybe a tea party here and there.

[edit on 17/10/09 by jpbianchi]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheFelt
Dude, WTF?

This guy's face goes lizard like 20 seconds in.

is that what this is? Another reptilian thread? Yipeee.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
This was all planned way bafore 2002.

Bernanke gave a speech in 2002 spelling out his 7 step plan to "CAUSE" inflation and "STOP" Deflation.

All 7 of his plan has been done. From buying into corporations to buying foreign currencies, all of it has been accomplished.

This was a heist and a designed pan all along.

The reversal of Glass/Steigel in 1999 was setting this whole plan up.

They took over banks and forced them to sell to others, this was hostile takeovers of the banking industry. Rather than loan the money directly, they loan it to your competotor and make you sell to them.

Can we start a class action lawsuit against him? His speech and the "Bernanke Doctrine is evidence.

en.wikipedia.org...

Scary Stuff.

What he doesn't understand here is that when prices go up and no one can afford to buy anything, his corporate buddies don't make the extra money they thought they would by driving up prices.

What about issuing loans you have no intention of honoring? Is that not fraud. If you are giving mortgages out and don't care if they get paid back because you intend on selling them as mortgage backed Securities, that is fraud, is it not?

What happened was everyone issued mortgages and no one wanted to sit back and collect the payments on them, as they wanted to get rid of them as mortgage backed securities and make the quick buck . So they ran to the government and got them to give them the billions in quick money to keep gambling with.

Sad state of affairs.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Hi all,

As you can probably tell, there is a lot of fighting going on behind the scenes by several factions of tptb...

When we start to hear talk like this coming from msm that is a good sign that the 'white hats' are starting to make their move to bring down the dark cabal...

News stations and news anchors and reporters do not do any investigative reporting and/or research.......everything is scripted for them...

So when you hear talk like this you can be assured that at least one faction of tptb wants this information out......

Remember, not all of tptb are evil, the 'white hats' are out numbered and out powered and have to wait for the right time and right circumstance to make a move......it is being done covertly, rest assured it is being done.

Before anyone throws stones at tptb, be patient and make sure you have all the facts...The arrests are already starting to happen.

PEACE and LOVE...

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508

Oh! Now they get it!

Fox has two fold the viewers of all others combined and that is on the slow shows. Maybe it has something to do with the presentation of material and they way it is covered. Ya think?

People don't forget that soon with all the name calling these a-holes have done in one year.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
This is not the MSM 'telling it like it is', this is merely them appealing to target audiences. They have a business to run (prostitution of lies is still a business, hehehe), and they have market research departments. This is merely an example of MSNBC trying to win over the intelligent citizens/viewers that realise the whole scheme is BS.
What they probably don't realise is that people who actually KNOW the whole system is corrupt, don't even watch TV, let alone would bother switching over to watch MSNBC instead of another useless propaganda channel.

It's like a salesperson who asks if you want your choice of a complimentary TV or a complimentary DVD player... well, I want neither!

new topics

top topics

join