It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help for non-member uploading UFO video?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
If a UFO witness claims to have video footage of a UFO on his mobile telephone, how easy is it for them to upload that material to ATS?

I think I have previously seen instructions somewhere on ATS for sharing footage on a mobile telephone, but can't seem to find those instructions at the moment.

(This query arises because a reporter has, with the permission of the witness, given me the telephone number for the witness to a sighting being discussed in the thread entitled 1,000 foot UFO surrounded by aircraft (?). I thought this general query should be raised in a separate thread).

All the best,

Isaac

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

to upload any video to any site, a "non member" will have to register with the site they want to use , wether it's ATS media or youtube. (unless they can send it to your account somehow)

i found these instructions for youtube that say's you can send the video directly from the phone to youtube.

www.ehow.com...

how to video from youtube

ATS media has the same function...

media.abovetopsecret.com...&s=settings

go to account settings and then choose mobile settings to set it up

[edit on 16-10-2009 by easynow]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
i found these instructions for youtube that say's you can send the video directly from the phone to youtube.

Thanks. I'll keep a note of the links in your helpful post in case the witness can be persuaded to share...

[edit on 18-10-2009 by IsaacKoi]

join