It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hand Over The Remote Telepathic Communicator Now!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
The Ouija's response: Old, Wait Other, You Gold!

How about something extra to present the world with at the time of disclosure.
How about a Terrestrial Officer for instance! One of his elementary school friends once told him that he was very intelligent but that he just didn't know about it yet. This kind of special thinking towards him kinda clued him in on what was meant by it.

"Hand Over The Remote Telepathic Communicator Now!" is code for the black project of Terrestrial Officer.

Even before the time of disclosure I think that since KFC is already advertising into outer space that they shoud also advertise with certain catch phrases like "WILLY-NILLY!" and "NATURAL FORCES!" on cups for instance taken from Bertrand Russell's famous quote: "All governments, whatever their political complexion are at present willy-nilly in their grip of natural forces which can only be dealt with by a degree of intelligence of which mankind hitherto has shown little evidence." "I am who I think I am." ----Denver

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Denver
The Ouija's response: Old, Wait Other, You Gold!

How about something extra to present the world with at the time of disclosure.
How about a Terrestrial Officer for instance! One of his elementary school friends once told him that he was very intelligent but that he just didn't know about it yet. This kind of special thinking towards him kinda clued him in on what was meant by it.

"Hand Over The Remote Telepathic Communicator Now!" is code for the black project of Terrestrial Officer.

Even before the time of disclosure I think that since KFC is already advertising into outer space that they shoud also advertise with certain catch phrases like "WILLY-NILLY!" and "NATURAL FORCES!" on cups for instance taken from Bertrand Russell's famous quote: "All governments, whatever their political complexion are at present willy-nilly in their grip of natural forces which can only be dealt with by a degree of intelligence of which mankind hitherto has shown little evidence." "I am who I think I am." ----Denver

Umm, you've caught my attention but your story seems a bit short

Any more to this?

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by RjKon

its nonsensical blather, as are all his posts. Check them out!!

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Sing. Sing! Sing to the birds in the hand-held telepathic green language.
In the bush, two seeds grow to the music. The blondes held a secret-- the knowledge of the single propellant in their crowns-- but it's only the ones that fool you.

The alchemical sages knew this through the ages. They were burned at the stake for it so they kept it concealed in the blondes for the ages, for when humanity was ready.

Now, in Norway preperations were made for the requisite precious metal inclusion-- the only way to break the intramolecular bonds tying us to this world. Soon, the monuments of Venus will smile back at us under the crystal skies. We shall know no further sorrow, nor cry acid rain.

The Terrestrial Officer will be revealed on the day of the crossing when all is in conjunction with its cosmic feminine principle. The gallinaceous foul will soar high and free, clucking in joyous symphony.

top topics

join